WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will Lea.......if I do it. :dohh: :rofl: I am so torn.

Darn you and the time difference :rofl: you have won already :rofl:

Chris - do what makes you happy. You don't seem to like the length, so I would say DOOO EEEETTT

I think I am but I'm still scared. :rofl: :rofl: Like afraid of testing scared. :rofl:

:rofl: that sounds horrible. :rofl: Just jump in!! Don't forget the piccies. I guess it's home time for you now. See you laterz :hugs:

If nicky holds her pee in and doesnt drink for a few hours the you could POAS together!!

NOW THATS AN IDEA!!

Lea - POAS on a OPK!!

Nicky - POAS on a OPK!!

I'll do that and post the piccy tonight so you can see it first thing tomorrow morning!

Hey ladies....my stylist couldn't fit me in tonight, she said to come tomorrow so I'll call her in the morning with a time, if I can. We're expecting bad weather and we'll probably take only 1 car if that's the case (if Pete decides to come home tonight after hanging out that is) and he won't want to wait there while I get my hair cut..............so we'll see. Maybe I'll be able to convince him.....I'll tell him I'll give him a nice long penis rub if he waits for me at the salon. :rofl: :rofl:

that's dirty :rofl:

Check out my test from tonight on the BFN thread. very inconclusive. ugh!

Good Morning!

I had a lovey Thai meal last night, decided to drag myself out even tho I felt awful. Got today off and midwife appointment at about lunch time.. should get my pregnancy certificate too

Hiya Nat, we went for a Thai meal on Saturday, ate then came straight home and put pj's on LOL!

Lol, I nearly did that... We went out, came home watched the rest of 24 and then I went to bed!!! When is your next scan Tracey?

:rofl: @ Chris trying to bribe Pete with dirty talk!! :rofl: x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79