WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI again ladies :hi: Back from my meeting.

it's freezing here too! It's only about 15 degrees and tomorrow it isn't getting out of the single digits! :cold:

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/IMG_0680.jpg

Here it is!!!

now i'm jealous! i want a cute bump rather than the fat belly i have now!

Hey everyone hop your all ok x

Nat - lovely bump you have there & so cool seeing your bump move x I WANT ONE :hissy:

So glad its friday tomorrow x yay half a day x

Oh Nat how did the MW appointment go? x

Thanks ladies... The bump is more of a bump now rather than the spare tyre that was there before!!!

Midwife appointment was good... Isobel's heart beat is about 130bpm - 144bpm... she was lying diagonally across me as well. Head up by the ribs and bum at the bottom of the bump!! They must have some very good skills...

i'm feeling sad......

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/7831392.stm

why are people like this?

I'm with you on that.... I hear and deal with some horrid child protection cases through school... breaks my heart.

Morning ladies - where is everyone?

Nat - loving the bump!!:happydance:

I wonder if Chris saw the airplane that landed in the Hudson?

Morning ladies :) I will be on and off here today.

Oh yes, that plane emergency landing was quite amazing. Pilots did a great job and everyone got out. Bird strike apparently.

Had another busy week at work. Starting to worry as it's impeding on my BnB time. Still hope you all like my new ticker........had to be done ;)

afternoon...

my attendance is appalling....sorry!

slept in a bit this morning (even though work is beyond mad)....so came in at 09:30......:happydance:

since then i have been soooo busy though.....and i know that things are going to be like this until at least 31st Jan.....sigh......

was sad to see Nickys journal....really hoped that today would be a good day for her.....

Morning ladies :hi: I'm having a problem with my computer at my desk so had to use the one in the break room, just to come in quickly to say hi and let you know why I'm not on today. :hugs:

hi Chris! :wave:

re computer....i know what you mean.....our work internet has been so slow for the last week (aka 'running like a dog').....

saw the news about the plane in the hudson....wow....good pilot though....

looked very cold though......

Some great news Girls..............go check out LeeArr's journal NOW! :D

YAY! Computer problems are fixed! :happydance: *PHEW* This would have been a very LOOOOOOOONNNG day without my computer!

Cut my hair again ladies and am MUCH happier with the outcome! :happydance:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/IMAGE_035.jpg

Hey Ladies x

Hope your all ok x

Chris - hair looks lovely hun x glad your pleased with it x

Poshie - 16 days??? bloody hell that went quick x bet your sooo excited now x

Gotta dash Lea's journal is calling x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts