WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chris have you seen the new Will Smith movie - Seven Pounds yet? do you get them before us?

You know what that sounds like a great idea to me, I haven't had popcorn for ages!! I love the butterkist stuff - yumm!

No, I haven't seen that movie yet. It's been out for awhile here I think.....don't have much interest in it TBH.

so what is everyone up to over the weekend?

Nada Buffy...just watching loads of tv, playing Wii and eating popcorn :munch: Hopefully, if DH's back is better we can have some :sex: It's been like 4 weeks! :dohh: I'm almost a virgin again! :rofl:

"like a virgin.....oooh....touched for the very first time....." :rofl:

i love just vegging around and doing nothing......

4 weeks...eek! must say....i got a bit of action last night! :happydance:

:wohoo: Go Buffy!

Yeah, DH was sick for like 2 weeks straight, then the :witch: was here, she left Jan. 7th and still haven't had any. :hissy: Although I didn't feel like it much the past week or so. Been tired and generally not in the mood....plus when I know I'm not ovulating, I'm like why bother? :rofl: :rofl: I have such a low sex drive to begin with. :dohh:

you have seen The curious case on Benjamin Button havent you Chris? Was it good? whats it about? x

That movie was awesome Reedy! It's about a man who is born old, he's a baby but looks and has the symptoms of a 90 year old man. As he gets "older", he grows "younger". Very, very good movie!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

My cousin is taking me to see it next Friday. I am so wicked excited!

:wohoo: Go Buffy!

Yeah, DH was sick for like 2 weeks straight, then the :witch: was here, she left Jan. 7th and still haven't had any. :hissy: Although I didn't feel like it much the past week or so. Been tired and generally not in the mood....plus when I know I'm not ovulating, I'm like why bother? :rofl: :rofl: I have such a low sex drive to begin with. :dohh:

i so know what you mean about....why bother!

we've trying to be a little more spontaneous though! last night was a lovely surprise!

i am puzzled though as i am waiting for :witch: after mc and i thought :witch: would be here by now......hence last night was odd 'cos normally i don't have mojo this close to :witch:....

Hmm...that is odd. Maybe you're just ovulating a little later than usual.

must be.....would rather a no-show though.......

Hello peeps!! :wave:

apologies for my absence today :)

HUGE HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to Lea :yipee:

another BAW baby to add to our growing family :happydance: xx

Evening ladies...

Congrats to LeArr... our BAW family is getting bigger... We are all going to have to meet up one day!!! I have decided!

Yes, yes we are. I vote New York. It's pretty much the mid point!

OOh good idea... and we'll have to do it when the Marathon is on because DH can run it!!!

Iam so on for a New York meet x just give me a few diazapan to knock me out for the flight & I'll be fine x
Chris - Might try & get dh to come to the movies with me to see that x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back