WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww... you'll be next... Get that GP appointment! Even if they say P off for another 3 months, you never know what they will say..

hey ladies :wave:

im loving the way lots of people have adopted the new way of referring to 'IT' :thumbup:

makes me smile every time I read a new post so thanks girls :friends: xx

I agree you could give the doctors a try babe :hug:

they prob won't take you very seriously im afraid... but you've got nothing to lose by trying have you?

mine reluctantly agreed to do blood tests (which I have't actually been for yet) but she said they won't do anything else until it's been a full year :(

Im on cycle #10 now so not much longer until I can start getting some help xx

Nat - Thanks! xxx

Nicky - I suppose if I did pop in they will atleast acknowledge that we are trying!
Glad you are enjoying the lack of the w***h word!!! Its fun!!

Yeah you've got nothing to lose by mentioning it to them sweetie xx

Thats what I thought!! Im going to give it this cycle though before I see the GP!!!

Good... we'll make the appointment for you if you don't!

I'm watching masterchef and someone served boiled carrots then the taster found one half eaten carrot on the plate... I nearly wet myself!

I'm watching masterchef and someone served boiled carrots then the taster found one half eaten carrot on the plate... I nearly wet myself!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love Masterchef forgot it was on :dohh: x How are you Nat? x

Morning girls. I'm sorry the EVIL OLD HAG FACED BIATCH has got you buffy and samba. :( I would really appreciate it if you could keep her distracted for a while.

Sorry, wasn't able to be around much yesterday as work got in the way. Ended up at an incredibly boring waste of time meeting late morning and all afternoon.

Poshie - RUBBISH!!! I'll keep her entertained for you!

I must say attendance from us all was PANTS yesterday!!!

Yeah, looks like we're not as BAW as normal. Although, I say I am still BAW, just BusyBoredAtWork!

Thanks for keeping the old hag out the way, it is much appreciated, it really is. :D

Your welcome!!

Do you think BNB has gone quiet in general??

Yes I would say it has quietened down. I wonder what the official stats are on that?
Still, I should be around more today so hopefully we can keep it ticking over eh :D

Morning lea!!!

Your up early!! Is it 5am there??

Poshie - Glad youve noticed to even the TTC boards are quiet!

4 am. Bean wakes me up at 3 am pretty much every night now. Sometimes I can get back to sleep, sometimes I can't.

Morning Nicky and Lea :D

How are you both today? Ickle bean waking you up already Lea!? Still, I guess you don't mind eh? Has it sunk in yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"