WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man oh man....

wish work wouldn't expect me to do so much !

Chris - you had to pee through half of it........so wait a minute............say the meeting was 2 hours, that means you pee'd for 1 WHOLE HOUR?! Good grief lady! ;)

Tracy - sherbert fruits = yum. One of my faves :D

Thanks Poshie! :hugs:

How're you today?
xx

Chris - you had to pee through half of it........so wait a minute............say the meeting was 2 hours, that means you pee'd for 1 WHOLE HOUR?! Good grief lady! ;)

It was a 90 minute meeting. And I have perfected bladder control. :winkwink: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Chris! :hi:

Jesus, I could never sit through a 90 minute meeting.. Barely managed my GCSEs! :rofl:

xx

Hey everyone x
work is boring me so thought I would pop on (in secret) & say hey x

Poshie - How was Jimmy Carr good Last night???
I got to series 3 of Lost & got fed up with it x I'm too addicted to Ghost whipsperer @ the minute although have to wait till April 6th before I can see series 3 :hissy: (Love film rentals)
I could do with downloading it from somwhere its on like series 4 in the US x

Hey Tracy & Lea hope you & you little beans are well x

Ella - hope you get to face to face interview huni x

Chris & Buffy - how are you?? x

Hi Reedy :hi:

I'm okay, thanks. Glad you were able to pop by in secret to say hi. It's been so quiet around here lately! :cry:

i'm in shock....take a look at the below....

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/7845771.stm

Omg @ that, Buffy!

I don't know why people like that bother having kids.. Or why they're allowed to have kids for that matter!!!!! :grr:
xx

:hi: ladies...

Just got back from my internet safety training in London, I got on the Jubliee line first thing this morning and nearly cried because the space was so tight and bump is getting bigger!!!

A good tip for morning sickness is travel sickness bands!!

Congrats Nat! :hugs:

Nearly on the home stretch! How're you today?
xx

hi Nat! :wave:

wow.....that means you only have 99 sleeps to go! how's the nursery coming along?

Ella....i'm in shock too......why people like that have children i do not know....:growlmad:

Evening Ella.... fingers crossed for your face to face interview!!!

I have a rumbly chest.. so start of a cough! And now have a headache from the stress of London. i don't know how people do it everyday!!!

What are you doing this evening?

OMFG Indeed. Won't be long before the first BAW baby is born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"