Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on ladies, come join my mob in Mob Wars on FB. :gun: :gun:

Evening ladies x

How is everyone x
Poshie - so jealous of your holiday :hissy: I want mine to hurry up x

Lea - hope you & Bean are well huni x x x

Buffy - fab news :happydance: hope you get your :bfp: soon x x x

Beanie and I appear to be co-exsisting quite nicely :)

I am FOR REALS going to do my 1st pregnancy vlog tonight. No excuses!!

Morning ladies

LeeArr - what is a pg vlog?

Hey Reedy, hope you had a good day yesterday, BAW is much quieter without you :hugs:

Yes, 10 days til holiday and soooooo exciting. I'll enjoy that much more with our big discount too :D To make it complete, I'm praying for a miracle :bfp: on the morning of our holiday (13 dpo).

Sent you a friend request on FB Chris :D

Hi Tracy, yes ,not long at all now :D

How's things with you? How's your beanie treating you?

I am fine thanks hun, just a bit bloated and feel a bit sick on and off!

My sis has really struggled with her sickness. I think I mentioned she had to go to the docs about it as she has lost about a stone and couldn't keep anything down. She has been prescribed some anti-sickness pils but she isn't getting on with them! She has good days and bad days now. Do you have sickness all day?

I did have for about 6 weeks but mine was just severe nausea - I never actually threw up. Now it just comes on in waves, especially if I have just had a cup of tea and if I am really hungry! My sis in law had hyperemesis and she had to be hospitalised and given steroids and intravenous fluids! Hope your sis feels better v soon - how far along is she now?

Sis is about 13 weeks now! Her EDD is 24 July (3 days before her birthday). Sounds like your sil had a really rough time, poor thing.

Afternoon ladies! :hi:

Just joining the ill-whilst-pregnant debate.. My mum weighed less when she was full term with me than what she weighed before she was pregnant.. She was really sick!
xx

g'day

I am starting to get nausea. yuckers! :sick:

poshie - video blog

Hi Ella, Lea and Chris -- OOh lea you are getting technical - video blog!!

still quiet on here girls - what you all up to? I am so baw today I only have the post to do then thats me done for the day and its only 2pm!!!

going to the library on my way home tonight to borrow some pg books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back