WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi: buffy....

OOOOh NOOOOO don't put it in sleeps!!! ARGH...

Double bed is out... painting bathroom celieing on sat and will do nursery celing as well. It's going quite slow really.. I pursuaded DH to order the baby furniture in first week of feb so it can be delievered in Feb half term!

How are you buffy?

I don't want to click on the link, think i have seen enough of that today....

Eeeek. Thinking about London traffic gives me a headache! :rofl:

I'm not up to much tonight, OH is at work 'til 10.. New series of Skins starts tonight though, so definitely watching that!! :happydance:

How's buba this evening?
xx

:hi: chris.... So when are you moving to the UK? Considering who the new president it!!!

:rofl::rofl:

We'll be staying in the US...... Maybe, just maybe, the man will keep his promises and actually be good for this country. We shall see. I won't hold my breath though. :rofl:

I guess no one will know until he starts to make changes - hopefully for the good !!

I'm not holding my breath either. He promised everything to everyone.

sorry, trying to stay positive!

Sunshine lollipops and rainbows...:flower:

:rofl:

Glad its nearly the weekend - on Sat H is going out on his motorbike and I am going for a facial, head and scalp massage and hair mask :happydance:

sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

Just got out of another meeting. :dohh: 1 hour to go now! :happydance:

Hi Nicky! :hi:

I'm all good thanks, how're you?
xx

Hi Nicky :hi: Doing much better now, only 15 minutes until home time! :yipee:

:rofl::rofl:

We'll be staying in the US...... Maybe, just maybe, the man will keep his promises and actually be good for this country. We shall see. I won't hold my breath though. :rofl:

This is a good idea. I mean our alternative to Obama is errrr Gordon Brown, I mean I know which leader I'd rather have!

Morning ladies :)

Well its a cold damp dark winter's day here down south. I had a lovely evening watching Lost (sooo glad to have it back). Great double episode to be getting on with.

Glad it's Friday, even if we are working tomorrow. One more weekend til you know what! ;)

How are we all today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back