WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time is going so fast in some respects, but waiting for the first 12 weeks to be up seems to be taking FOREVER! it has only been one week, I still have 6 weeks and 4 days til I can relax a bit!

Ahh right ...... one of those! Has he left yet? If not, I hope he shifts out your way as soon as hun ;)

And he keeps asking the most ridiculous questions....then talks himself through the rest of the questions on the form. OMG! :grr:

The pain in the ass is still here...will be for awhile too at this rate!!

I have 45 mins left til home time and have done not alot today at work. I have however remembered my boss wants my fee projection forecast on Monday, so I've done that.

Working tomorrow 8.30am - 1pm, then DH has a couple of mates coming down to stay Sat night. They are going to take us both out for a meal apparently.

Other that, my dog is going over her mate's whlist we are at work tomorrow. I will be doing housework and chilling the rest of the time. Soon be Monday again and my final week at work before .........yep you guessed it!

Oh Posh, that sucks you have to work on Saturday! :growlmad:

Yes it does make for a long week Chris, I must admit. I only do it though because it's to help DH out. I wouldn't do it otherwise. It's surprising how much shorter the weekend feels when I do a Sat morn.

Where is everyone! How did this thread become so quiet!?

I'm here now!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Let's liven up this thread again! :yipee:

How was everyone's weekend?
xx

Afternoon ladies, is anyone here today?

hope everyone had a nice weekend and is glad to be back at work :rofl:

Hi Tracy :hi:

I'm here...just got to work. How are you doing?

I'm doing okay thanks. Very tired this morning. :sleep:

Yay work. Maybe I can get away with sleeping with my eyes open again today :rofl:

Ladies hello :)

I'm late on here as I've been at a meeting all morning :( How are we all?
I'm doing okay, had a nice weekend not doing much. Had my first birthday card come through from Grandma today, with a cheque which was nice. She sent it early as I won't be here for the actual day - yes you guessed it, I'll be slumming it somewhere or other ;)

Other than that, it's Monday and one step closer to Sunday! :happydance:

Yes we are pretty much packed Tracy. Just a few pairs of socks and pants to throw in and that's it. Just the one case between us, so that's good. Will be taking entertainment for the flight and some reading material. Got one of those neck pillows each too.

How are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back