WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies!!

Its taken almost all day to get around the journos!! :rofl:

I know all about that. I do read all of them, but I mostly lurk. :rofl:

Yeah it takes an AGE to do the journal thing I found....that's why I don't do all of them anymore! I just couldn't keep up.

Back in the office with only 15 mins left til home. Going home to walk the dog then I have the pleasure (not) of food shopping - great :shock:

I just feel guilty if dont get around everyone esp when ppl take the time out to post to me iygwim.

Poshie - The food shop is the highlight of the month for me :rofl:

Oh fuck a duck...we're getting 8-12 inches of snow Tuesday night into Wednesday. :grr:

SNOW DAY! :wohoo:

Hiya Kerry! :hi:

Oh, I can't belive I forgot to mention this. :dohh:

My brother kicked ass at his competition yesterday! He squatted 680, benched 465 and deadlifted 610 for a total of 1755! :wohoo:

Hey Chris, that's fab news on your brother's competition! Well done him :happydance:

I have a favour to ask girls (if you are around!).....if you get the chance, please could you look at my last post in my journal and let me have your advice. Thanks everso. :hugs:

Poshie, I responded hun. :hugs:

You could be having a long LH surge...that happened to me once. OPK's also stay positive when you're preggers so that can be a good sign! :D

Lea & Poshie (and Kerry and Nicky and Tracy and Reedy)

Go join my mob in Mob Wars on FB. I'm getting KILLED because the size of my mob is too small and everyone keeps attacking me. :grr: :grr: I need help!! :rofl: :rofl:

I've sent invites... The game is alot of fun...and quite addicting! :D

Sorry Chris, only just seen your post above! I will ahave a look some time, thanks :)

Well it's Tuesday and the week will soon be over! ;) I'm in the office today, but busy so on and off here. Out of the office all day tomorrow, so won't be on til the evening.

Not alot to report - weather sunny and frosty...

Hey hey my lovelies how are we all? thought i'd poke my head in and see you all :)

Things are getting so much better this end,

Ethans school are pushing for funding to help with his speech delay and any other problems he has (adhd) so thats fab :happydance:
Whats the news over this end then? xx

morning ladies

Poshie stop reminding us that you will be sunning yourself, drinking cocktails and dancing the night away this time next week please!! :rofl:

Hi leah glad things are good with you :hugs:

So quiet in here lately. :cry: Would anyone think me odd if I start talking to myself? :rofl:

I am tired and cranky :rofl: I want to go back to bed. Screw work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"