WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Reedy...yeah but I always pee alot. :rofl: And I have no idea if I'm pre or post ovulation. :dohh: Stupid body of mine. :grr:

Someone in my office is eating french fries from the cafeteria and they smell soooooooooooooooooooo good! I think I'm going to have to get some now. :munch: So much for my healthy choice lunch. :rofl:

I'm not going to knock you for eating some fries. I ate a big bag of M&M's over the morning and afternoon yesterday :rofl:

I got me some greasy french fries now. :happydance:

I have to keep my sexy super model figure! :winkwink:

Hello Ella, LeaArr and Nicky :)

Chris - chips smell lush, I don't know what it is particularly about them but they are just lovely. I mean I love eating them too which isn't so good of course. But hey, now and again doesn't hurt.

I'm off home now ladies, but will be tuning in later from home.

Have a good rest of the day :D

Question: If you get up immediately after :sex: and it all drips out of you....do you think there's still a sufficient amount of :spermy:'s in there to do the job??

They're okay thanks...trying to figure out what's going on with my body. I had no O pain this month, which I ALWAYS have so I have no idea what's going on...got a slightly positive opk at the beginning of last week...but still having ewcm and SOME pain in my ovaries but absolutely nothing compared to how they usually are...so I'm utterly confused this cycle and completely hating my body.

How are you and bump?

sounds very very weird... do you think that you have Ov'd or not? and you def Ov'd previously... bodies plays tricks on minds!!!

Bump and I are fine. Two months 4 weeks until maternity leave starts!!! She's a right old fidget pants at the moment.

Nat, I have no idea! :shrug: Maybe what I was feeling all along were my cysts and maybe for whatever reason my body decided to play nice and not give me any cysts. :shrug: I'll start temping next cycle...if this isn't The One.

Maternity leave oh how exciting! :happydance: I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going!! :shock:

Well you should see the bump. People did upset me yesterday tho, They kept on saying how large I am... which gets to me, my weight is a sensitive issue...

I'll have to see a bump pic of you Nat. I'm sorry people are upsetting you. :hugs: Weight is a sensitive area for me as well. :hugs: I'm sure you look absolutely beautiful! :hugs:

Hi Nat

Chris - re the question on the lastpage....

Its quite possible for there to be enough :spermy: to do the job but I still reckon you shouldn't stand up immediately - just to be on the safe side

Its better to give them a bit more time to swim up before they get flushed down the loo IYKWIM? :rofl:

coz you aint gonna get preg if all the :spermy: have been flushed away are you? lol xx

Nicky, very true. However, I had no choice in the matter last night as dinner was burning. :rofl: :rofl:

But I think it's all a moot point anyway because I don't think I'm ovulating this cycle. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"