WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a gynecologist appt on Thursday @ 2:15. Oh joy!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/94230-been-away-while-update-omg-he-fine.html

NOBODY IS HERE! :shock: Oh my, this isn't good. :nope:

I don't even know why I'm here....there's 4 inches on the ground and it's not going to stop snowing until 10 pm tonight, and yet, I came to work. :dohh:

I be depressed. Hormones are getting to me and I had a very vivid dream last night that I lost Beanie. Scared the wits outta me.

How you be?

Hi girls, I see it has gotten a bit busier on here!! I saw docs post this morning - great news eh?!!

Aww Lea, that sucks honey. I'm sorry. :hugs: I can imagine how scary that was. :hugs:

I be good...kicking myself for coming in to work today during a snow storm but.....oh well......

Hi ladies,

Yeah i am good thanks..
Just getting all broody, working on these baby photos..

I know the "should I go to work" debate with snowstorms. We have been pretty lucky with weather here. It's been close to or slightly above freezing for a few days now. It's supposed to last for a few more days.

Afternoon Tracy - Yes, I am so happy for her. she deserves this so much!

Hi Tracy :hi: Yeah, I saw Doc's post too. Great news! :happydance:

Chris....you have snow?????

i am sooo envious!

sorry i've not been around.....work is, well, i don't think any word can actually describe it...

saturday - spent most of it onn the phone
sunday - slept in the morning, shopped in the afternoon, and then had to get towed home as DH kerbed the tyre on the car :growlmad: lilely to cost about £500
Monday - in at 7am, finished at 8pm
Tuesday - on phone at 4am for hour and half, in work at 6:45, finished at 7pm
Wednesday (so far) in at7am......

roll on Sunday, when all of this madness is over......

have i missed any exciting news?!!

Hi Buffy :hi: I missed you! :hugs: Wow, you've been really busy! You need a vacation.

Angel, yes I would love to see the winning photo.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kellyseyephotography/3216391074/

Hope the link works...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79