WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wohoo: Thanks Tracy! :hugs:

Now you do jobs to gain income..you'll have to buy a gun and crow bar to do the first job. Also, own some of the city, like a villa, etc...it helps you earn income and makes you more powerful and more costly if someone wants to put a hit out on you. You can also click on the fight button to attack other mobs. But be careful, don't attack mobs that are bigger than yours unless you have tons of weapons.

Good luck and enjoy! :gun: :gun:

Any questions hun...just ask!

wow BAW really is getting quiet x
I'm at home today x booked the day off x Had a hospital appointment this morning for a check up on my scar x they said it was good news & the mole was benign so no reason for me to go back for anymore check ups x I did ask about why it had swelled up & he said i probably had an allergic reaction to the stitches but thanks to the antibiotics its gone down & all thats left is the scar, which is great x

Just eating some supernoodles x yum x
Hope everyones ok x x x

Hi Reedy! Oh thank God.....someone else is here....I was going to start talking to myself soon. :rofl:

Glad all went well with your appt! And :happydance: for the day off! T minus 5 hours and counting until my violation.

Hi girls, Reedy glad your mole is fine, I am sure the scar will soon disappear.

I actually have a bit of work to do, but with my appt. this afternoon, I can't concentrate! :dohh:

Yeah I am. :dohh: I'm also going to talk to her about my irregular cycles as it relates to TTC, etc.

Good luck hun :hugs: it is such a pain in the arse being irregular - bloody :witch:!!!

Oh I know...I ovulate like every 6 weeks...such a pain in the friggin ass! :growlmad: So, I'm going to see if she recommends anything. I also have functional cysts so I don't know how that affects anything either...so will ask her about that too. I'll also ask her if she thinks I'm ovulating right now...as I'm confused about if it happened last week or currently happening.

And while she's down there I'll ask her if she sees any :spermy:'s if she can kindly guide them in the right direction. :rofl: :rofl:

Nope, I'm coming back. :rofl: :rofl: But, by the time I get back to the office, there will probably only be about 30 minutes left. :rofl:

Hey girsl. Sorry, I've only managed intermittent posts today and they've all be in my journal so far. I promise to check in again later though to post in other people's journals and catch up on here! :D

Edit: Lots of luck with your appt today Chris. I look forward to hearing how that goes........:hugs:

Hiya Poshie I bet you are bursting with excitement now eh?

Chris - that is pants can't you just say your doc was running late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"