WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy, yeah I can....might consider doing that. :rofl:

Ugh! SIL invited us over on Sunday to watch the Super Bowl. Oh lucky me! Maybe I can play sick. :rofl: 2 of my most favorite things, SIL and football! :rofl: :rofl:

Ugh! SIL invited us over on Sunday to watch the Super Bowl. Oh lucky me! Maybe I can play sick. :rofl: 2 of my most favorite things, SIL and football! :rofl: :rofl:

I know exactly what you mean. There is a Arr Family meeting on Feb 7 as my BIL is getting married and no one knows what's going on. I am praying my SIL is not going to be there!

Hey Chris, how was the appointment?

Hi Nat :hi:

Appt went well....she said b/c of my irregular cycles it'll take me longer to conceive but to keep using the opk's and to start temping. She said that only 50% of women with completely normal cycles get pregnant within 6 months, so it's not surprising to her that I'm not preggers yet. She also set me up for bloods on CD 3 and 22 for next cycle (if I don't get my :bfp: this cycle) and an ultrasound. She also gave me a script for prenatals.

She also thought my cycles to be very strange...they confused even her! :rofl: I was asking her when to start counting as CD1 and she said the first day I see any blood...I told her I spot for 5 days and then get a full blown period for 2 days. That confused her so she told me to just basically pick a day for my CD1 :rofl: And that when I go in for bloods she'll be able to tell if my dates are wrong.

Sorry ladies, it's been a poor turnout by me here this week!

Chris, glad the appt went well and you managed to confuse a professional with your cycles! :rofl:

Sounds like you have the ball rolling now and hopefully a bfp won't be far away for you hun :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Well, one thing the doctor said is that every time she has, "the bloods" discussion with a patient, she (the patient) ends up getting a :bfp: and doesn't need it anymore. :rofl: So, let's keep our fingers crossed! :D

That sounds promising. I guess it tells the eggies that you mean business now!

That's right no more fooling around now eggies :gun: :gun: This is serious shit here, so get your acts together! :ninja:

I can't believe you're in your 3rd Tri already! Holy Crap! :shock:

evening.......!

sorry i've been a bit awol recently....work is mad....in fact, i am still here...likely to be here until gone midnight tooo....:hissy:

at least work buy the food though.....even if it is all junk....

just had a subway followed by ben and jerry's.......

how are you all?

Well, one thing the doctor said is that every time she has, "the bloods" discussion with a patient, she (the patient) ends up getting a :bfp: and doesn't need it anymore. :rofl: So, let's keep our fingers crossed! :D

:rofl: yeah

Maybe it has something to do with feeling as though we are finally being taken seriously by our doctors when they agree to do the tests? :shrug:

We more than likely get ourselves so frustrated up this point that we actually delay Ov etc...? without realising it? :dohh: so once the tests are ordered, it means we can stop stressing a bit coz we know for a fact something practical is being done to help us??

Maybe even just this little peace of mind is all we need to get things moving on their own? :shrug: stranger things have happened hey?

Well I hope your Doc is right & this brings you luck too babe :friends: xx

Buffy - :hug: can't believe you are still at work on a saturday night :shock:

hope you're not over doing things hun? :friends: xx

:rofl: yeah

Maybe it has something to do with feeling as though we are finally being taken seriously by our doctors when they agree to do the tests? :shrug:

We more than likely get ourselves so frustrated up this point that we actually delay Ov etc...? without realising it? :dohh: so once the tests are ordered, it means we can stop stressing a bit coz we know for a fact something practical is being done to help us??

Maybe even just this little peace of mind is all we need to get things moving on their own? :shrug: stranger things have happened hey?

Well I hope your Doc is right & this brings you luck too babe :friends: xx

Isnt that what happened to Tracy (Colcarlilly) x

Hi girls sorry I've not been around much x by the time I've been round the journals its time for bed x
I have been sneaking back on here though during work hours *Naughty me* but I cant keep away x

We have had lots of snow again I will post a pic of my garden that I took this morning when I get home x
there is one in my journal that I took at my mums yesterday lunch time x

Hope everyones well x x x x

Hi girls, yes reedy that is what happened to me, I had both tests then must have got pg almost immediately!!

Loads of snow here today!!

Hi Girls - I am officially bored at home - office is closed coz of the bad snow and am avoiding the ironing !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"