WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Mrs Doddy x
Lucky you being at home on a day like today x
I've had to come to work :hissy: x a 10 minute journey took me 40 minutes x

Mrs Doddy... I'm doing the ironing!!!!

a 40min journey.. don't leave it too late to go home Reedy, its going to have another snow shower this afternoon

Lucky you, I am sat here watching the blizzard out my window and wondering if I will get home!!

NatalieW - do you want to do mine lol

I hope it doesn't snow too much I need to be in work tommorow

NOOOOO i don't want anymore ironing... DH normally does it, I'm really pants at it. My 15 year old sister is good at it!!

a 40min journey.. don't leave it too late to go home Reedy, its going to have another snow shower this afternoon

Unfortunatly Nat I can only go when my bosses tell me I can go otherwise I'll be leaving at 5.30pm as normal x :hissy:
Really dont want DH to go to work tonight x He'll leave our house at 5pm to get to work for 6pm, on a normal day the drive takes about 45 minutes so if he does go tonight then not sure what time he'll get there x

I'm okay thanks....just tired :sleep: I only had about 4.5 hours of sleep last night. :dohh:

How are you?

Hi Chris

how come you had no sleep ??? - if find listening to relaxing music helps me if I can't sleep

DH and I didn't get home until around 11:00, he went straight to bed and starting snoring right away! :grr: So, I had to take Tylenol PM and wait for that to kick in, which unfortunately, wasn't until 1:30 am. :dohh:

Morning girls, I am at work too, OH had to drive me in his car cos mine is buried under a 10 foot snowdrift!! He is not going in so will pick me up at home time.

Morning girls x

Our roads here have turned to ice so everyone is having to be really careful x
I left my car @ work last night & DH picked me up took us about 45 minutes to get home usually only takes 10 minutes x
My best friend & Boss picked me up for work this morning so I walked down to the main road becasue my street was just sheer ice, & yes I did slip over :rofl: I was ok though just trying not to laugh :rofl:

Will attempt to drive my car home tonight hopefully it wont be too bad x
Hope everyone is ok x

There are some snow pics in my journal x

Morning Nat and Reedy, I am ok thanks Nat, no sign of a bump yet :( Hows you?

Reedy you sneak thought you weren't allowed on here at work LOL

OOOh is Reedy being naughty!!!! lol

I didn't get a bump til 21 weeks but this is my first baby and now I'm HUGE!!!

I'm good, don't want to do any work at home at moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back