WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning girlies x

Nat - Lucky you having the week off x Sorry to hear about the diabetes make sure you take care of yourself x hope all goes well at the Docs x

Hope everyone is well x x x

morning.....:hi:

i'm BAWAPH today (bored at work at parents home).....car being serviced round the corner.....

i have fantastic access to the biscuit tin too.....chocolate chip cookies.....:happydance:

did you all have a good valentines? :D

mmmm choc chip cookies, lucky you x

We had a lovely V-day x very simple though DH was at work all day so i cooked us a meal then after that we laid on the sofa & watched Saturday night takeaway :rofl:

Hey girls.

Buffy, so so about your grandad and your brother's marriage. It must be a horrible time for the whole family. :hugs:

Been in the journals off and on today and still not BAW! I am (hopefully) in the process of ov'ing at the mo so am mid way through my cycle. Hoping to get some more :sex: tonight and tomorrow. Really really really wanna catch that eggy this cycle girls! :D

we postponed our V day from Sat until Sun so that i could go and visit my brother....

i made a reservation at a b&b close to him, drove 3 hours over there.....and it was all he could do to try and get rid of me! i ended up coming back the same day, really fed up....freaky sitution....they still live together, eat together, watch tv together, shop together....she saw me and ran off to cry in the bathroom - how bloody ridiculous?!!

right....biscuit moment....

what a day you poor thing. It's not like it was just down the road or something.... any clearer as to why your bro behaved that way? Is he hopeful they can patch things up or is he resigned to the split? Sounds like your SIL may be feeling guilty and used the tear tactics. But what do I know.... I really hope things don't get too nasty hun :hugs:

well, he has taken his wedding ring off....so i ssume that she has done the same (didn't exactly get chance to look before she ran off!)....

he says....'i knew she was complicated when we got together (16 years ago).....i guess i didnt quite realise how complicated....'

who knows.....i've given up trying to understand on this one....don't think we ever will tbh...

one thing though, which is totally unforgivable (to me anyway)....they were about to start IVF....and apparently she told him that she doesn't want to have his children....

talk about kicking a man whilst he is down....that is such a cruel thing to say to someone who you supposedly still love....(but not in love with she says.....blah blah....)

very confuzzled at the moment.......

buffy - :hug:

Back from hopsital, just got to prick my finger 4 times a day to monitor levels. Back there again thursday. Probably have to go on insulin, as my diet wasn't bad at all. Was exactly like the dietian said but got reduce the carbs in my diet a little more.

On a plus note, we got to see bubs again. She's grown lots!!! She is measuring 3lb 5oz's at the moment... I'll post another picture tomorrow. Get another scan in 4 weeks time.

Hey Nat
Sorry didnt reply to your text stupid no mobiles at work policy :grr: Then left it at work Again! It has already spent the weekend there! :rofl:
Im glad to hear that the docs are looking after you well, but not glad youre poorly. Are you still going to have her early?

Buffy - BIG HUGE :hug:

Nat, lovely you got to see lo again!! Is your diabetes permanent then or gestational? hope they get it under control for you :hugs:

Hiya Kerry :wave:

My diabetes is gestestional. However with the high readings I had on sunday and yesterday (until the evening) it makes me wonder if I was type 2 diabetic before being pregnant.

I think they will discuss having her early at my next scan which is in a months time. There are lots of reasons why they won't let me go over my due dates, but when they induce me I think depends on how I have controlled my diabetes and how big she is going to be.

Hi Nat, good that it is gestational, hopefully it will just go away after the birth? Are you feeling ill with it? How early might they induce you?

I feel fine, totally fine. It's more upsetting that I am trying to do everything I can for baby and my diet but my readings are still high. It depends on how well my sugars stablise, but they won't let me go over due date. So approx 37/38weeks, they don't like doing it earlier. Baby is considered full time at that point anyway.

Nat......the main thing is that they know how to look after you and lo......you're in the right hands. Not knowing is the worst possible thing........:hugs:

hi Tracy.....you feeling ok today? Been meaning to ask....how's things at work now?

:hugs: Nat, try not to worry, like Buffy says now you are diagnosed they will be able to give you the help you need and it is just one of those things that happens, not anything you have done :hugs:

Buffy, I am ok thanks, work are trading under the admins at the moment, they hoping for a resolution to it at the end of this week/beginning of next so fx for a favourable outcome!!

Morning ladies!!!

BUFFY!!! Thanks for popping by my journo! Im so sorry that things have been getting hard for you lately :hug:

Tracy - :wave: Morning

As promised or Kerry will kick my butt!!

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/29weekscan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back