WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks treacle!!!

Its so nice that we're all slowly getting a very much wanted babies!!

Tracy....i know what you mean about getting other peoples work....:hissy:

Chris.....here's an incentive for you to come to the UK.....https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7887826.stm

hi Kerry!!!!

BUFFY!!!

Long time no see sweetie!!! Im guessing youre snowed under too!! :grr:
How are things going for you??

Hey Buffy, how are you doing hun?

Yes it does seem to have got quieter in here, particularly lately. I should be around more now and will do my best to post here in between work and journals.

I'm hungry again, even though I just ate.....hmmmmmm. I reckon it's this jet lag you know. Feeling tired this afternoon too.....

afternoon all x

Kerry - Loving the new avatar :rofl: & definitly true x

Well went to asda & didnt come back with much I havent got a clue what I'm going to cook 2moro as I'm not exactly loaded at the minute x will search tinternet I think x
Did get pudding though obviously - GU puds yum they are little chocolate pots that you can have warm & use as a fondue so got some strawberries too x

Just waiting for the shopping to be delivered then might have a :sleep: I'm soooo tired zzzzzzzzz

Congrats on the 15 week mark Tracy x

Hope everyones well x

Thanks reedy! Hi Buffy how ya doing chick?

Kerry - loving your new avatar LOL

hey all....things been so busy, and fat tw&t came back off hol today....:cry:

am feeling really down though at the moment....last year was awful (2 mcs and one grandad died), and i have a horrible feeling that this year isn't going to be much fun wither......other grandad is still really poorly, and my sister-in-law announced earlier this week that she is leaving my brother.....i am sooooo angry.....he is in such a state and i feel so helpless....

and to top it off, i was with a baby last night that would have been just a few weeks older than what mine would have been.....these big eyes looking at me.....almost seeming to know that deep down i was sad....

Kerry, Reedy, Nicky, Poshie and Chris - i really hope that we all get our bfps sooon.......:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Buffy, I really hope this year is a happy one for you hun, sorry to hear about your Grandad, is he very old? And your bro - have they been together a long time?

hi Tracy......thanks.....

grandad is 85......very fit and well up until Nov too......guess that's what is so awful about it all.....he really seems to be an old man know (yes, i know that sounds silly!)

brother had been with her for 16years (married for 8 ).....she now claims that she has not been happy during any of it....going to go and see him tomorrow....

my v day is on hold for a few days......

how are you though - all your paranoia now gone? :happydance:

Well, hope your bro can work things out with her, it is sad when a long term relationship breaks down but maybe it has run it's course? I was with my ex for 12 years but we just grew apart.

I am ok, still having the odd paranoid moment but coping so far LOL, looking forward to my scan at the end March (seems like an age away though!)

i think it is over to be honest.....and my parents certainly never want to see her again.....she's a teacher though, so by the sounds of it they will have to live together until July.....

your scan will soon come around though.....are you going to find out if it will be a girl or a boy or wait for a surprise? :happydance:

Buffy sorry to hear aboout your brother and your grandad x :hugs:
Hope this year gets better for you xxx

Hi Nat, yes it is super quiet lately :cry: I keep popping on to see if anyone is here!

Buffy, I think we are going to find out the sex cos the suspense is killing me!!!

We found out the sex but decided to keep quiet about it so we told everyone we don't know...

Morning Ladies...

I've got half term this week... I've also been diagnosed with Diabetes so I'm off to the hospital at some point today. Dh and I were meant to be looking at three nurseries today as well, have to see when appointment is!

Morning Nat :hugs: Diabetes is quite common in pregnancy hun...But still hope all goes well at the hospital :)

Hiya everyone else :wave:

Morning Nat, sorry to her your diagnosis, hope it doesn't cause too many problems for you - is it just gestational diabetes?

Hi Leah, how are you today?

:hi: Hun, i am ok thanks....Getting the sicky feeling alot now and so so tired, other than that i am great lol...How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"