WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon ladies. :hi:

Sorry, I know I've been M.I.A for a little bit.. Congrats Leah, just saw your facebook status. :hugs: :wohoo:
xx

I'm alright thanks.

I'm so excited for you! Love the 'team bumpkins' sig piccy!
xx

Haha thanks hun .. well being due in october and all them pumkins it seems to fit :rofl:

I am a right mardy cow today though, started on nicotine patches and plus all these hormones, i am a walking talking nightmare :blush:

Aww :hugs:

It's to be expected, right? :rofl:
xx

well thats what i keep saying to everyone who i shout at :lol:

But hey i am quitting fags to help my baby grow safely so what do they want right :rofl: Plus i didnt sleep well last night and i am starving!

Ooops rant over :blush: hahaha.. See its them hormones i tell ya!

Hey, I'm back finally! Spent most of my time since my holiday catching up in the journals. Today I am back at work and have a mountain of emails to go through :grr:

So I am not BAW but just busy, so apologies for my intermittent appearance on here. I should be around at the weekend more too.

How are you Tracy? My sis is 16 weeks today and she had a midwife appt this week and heard the baby's heart beat. All going well :)

I am off to a meeting at 12pm which I could do without on my first day back, but hey ho.

Hi hun, did you have an amazing time? bet you are lovely and brown! Boo for having work to do!! I am just a week behind your sis - 15 weeks today :happydance:

Yes we had a fab time thanks. A real escape from normal life and it was just what we needed. So I'm feeling all refreshed (well apart from the jet lag) and ready for this cycle :D

Congrats on the 15 week mark! How are you feeling? Can you feel baby yet?

EDIT: Off to a meeting now, back this afternoon :)

Hey Ladies!!

Im going to make more of an effort to come to BAW.... Its all gone abit quiet in here lately!!

HAPPY 15 WEEKS TRACY!!

Yeah Happy 15wks Tracy :yipee: it seems to be going really fast! x

yayyyyy!!!! *wipes a tear from her eye*

We're slowly getting the old gang back!! :yipee:

Hey girls, nice to see a few faces in here, it is sad everyone seems to be so busy atm :cry: someone has just handed me a huge pile of someone elses work to do cos they are laid off - great!!

:grr: Thats rubbish tracy!!!

I was starting to get a bit down that our little BAW club was breaking up a bit!!! Do you know we'll have all known each other for nearly a year soon! Shame it was under shitty circumstances :hug:

We should have a BAW party!!!

God yeah - how time flies!!! I really really hope you get your :bfp: soon hun :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"