WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing well thanks. I think my cold is gone! :happydance: There's no congestion BUT I DID use a 12-hr nose spray :rofl: :rofl: And I took a nap during lunch, so am feeling pretty good! :D

Just waiting to go home now. 1 hr and 15 mins left.

Why is it that when you're home the day zooms by so fast you have to hold on to your hat so it doesn't fly away but when you're at work, the day moves at a snail's pace?? :shrug:

This is why I love my department. Look at the arrangement they sent for Nick and I. What a wonderful supportive group of people.

https://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp296/LeaArr_album/CIMG0616.jpg

Aww Lea, that's beautiful! What a great bunch of people! :hugs:

:rofl:

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi girls, Lea the flowers are gorgeous, hope you are ok :hugs:

Nat, I had an email with loads of those badges on it was hilarious!

How is everyone today? I am very BAW and glad it is finally Friday !!!

Hi everyone

Your flowers are beautiful Lea :hugs: that was really thoughtful of them xx

Hi tracy and nicky!

Yes I am BAW too.... although got loads of work to do.. just dont want to do it! :rofl: My boss is on hols too so I havent got him to whip my arse in to doing some work :rofl:

Oh but the MD is in!! :rofl: And worst luck his internet isnt working on his laptop so keeps using the spare pc near me!! :rofl:

Hiya Chris!!

Kerry I have a post it stuck on the bottom of my screen with some random words (as if to remind me of something) on it every day to hide my open tab of bnb :rofl: todays says Eggs!!!

Hiya Chris!!

Kerry I have a post it stuck on the bottom of my screen with some random words (as if to remind me of something) on it every day to hide my open tab of bnb :rofl: todays says Eggs!!!

PMSL!!! How very fitting! :rofl:

Can you find me a fertilized one please!!

Hiya Chris!!

PMSL!!! How very fitting! :rofl:

Can you find me a fertilized one please!!

:rofl: I hadn't thought of it like that!!! Perhaps Mondays note might be spermies - oh they might smell a rat then :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"