WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad ur all happy now shame there has to be any clothes tho :dohh:

Very happy Daisy thanks :D

Tracy i only used to like the tomato and worcester sauce ones really, but yeah they have changed i think.. I wanna try the new walkers flavours but my OH says thats just wrong :lol:

Oh girls i forgot to say.... I have been a non smoker for 2 weeks now :yipee: Sorry to boast haha but i am so proud of myself :smug:

Very happy Daisy thanks :D

Tracy i only used to like the tomato and worcester sauce ones really, but yeah they have changed i think.. I wanna try the new walkers flavours but my OH says thats just wrong :lol:

Oh girls i forgot to say.... I have been a non smoker for 2 weeks now :yipee: Sorry to boast haha but i am so proud of myself :smug:

Good job giving up smoking! :thumbup:

Well done Leah :wohoo: im proud of u, fyi i like the bacon wheat crunchies :munch:

Kerry i might have hong kong style sweet and sour chicken :munch: i am sooo hungry but Nathan wont be home with it till about 8! I might have a sneeky bowl of frosties whilst i wait lol

Hmm i'm hungry again :hissy: interesting symptoms in Daisy land.

Leah DO IT, feed the bean. XXX

Bye Tracy hun :hugs:

Daisy shhhhh i have fed the bean a bag of wheat crunchies! i'll have some frosties in a bit lol! And whats this about interesting symptoms madam! HUH HUH HUH!

Yep pinching ouchie pains in one place funny with food eating little but often, ALWAYS hungry peeing more, tired, and dare i say it i feel like i did when i was preg before. However i'm not that lucky so i suspect i'm setting myself up for a fall :dohh: nice to dream before af tho isnt it :hugs:

Speaking of cereal, DH was really mad and yelled at me for eating all his Lucky Charms. :blush: :rofl:

NOOOOOO!!! OMFG! Daisy, no Lucky Charms! That's a fucking sin!! :shock: Will have to send you some in the mail! :D

Later Tracy :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back