WTT Girls BAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leah - CONGRATS on giving up!!!! :yipee: You make me proud :smug:

Chris - You can buy lucky charms over here but theyre about $14

Tracy - Bye hun!!! Have a super evening

Leah - Giving up smoking is hard. You have every right to brag!!

Ohhhh I found some for £5.99......... USD $8.63

https://www.ocado.com/webshop/getSearchProducts.do?clearTabs=yes&entry=luky+charms

Thanks girls. Lea you are so right it has been hard, but i am cheating and using patches which the Dr said are perfectly safe to use...

Its getting to the point that i forget about the patch now so will speak to my nurse friday and see about dropping a level on them..I should be totally off patches within 8 weeks :) I like not smoking its cool :D

HOLY SHIT! $14 for a box of Lucky Charms! :shock: Oh my!

Ahh fuck a duck...President Oduma is going to speak on prime time tonight. :grr: There goes my shows tonight! :grr:

Thanks girls. Lea you are so right it has been hard, but i am cheating and using patches which the Dr said are perfectly safe to use...

Its getting to the point that i forget about the patch now so will speak to my nurse friday and see about dropping a level on them..I should be totally off patches within 8 weeks :) I like not smoking its cool :D

Thats FAB news!!!!

Chris - I love the way you guys call programmes.......... Shows!!!

Wow my son makes a great mess with his food! he just had spag bol and he is covered

Kerry i aint paying that for cereal, i'll stick with coco pops :rofl:

Leah - Its ridiclous!!!

Oh forgot to say.......... I watch bolt last night and its FAB!!!! But MR S... says Im like the hamster :cry:

OMG! This old lady..she's a nurse on one oft the inpatientunits here and she's so annoying...she's real nice and everything but she always wants to hug me and when she does, I end up smelling like old lady for the rest of the day. :dohh: So anyway, when she came into my office, I immediately picked up my phone and pretended I was really engaged in a conversation...I waved hello to her and all...but she was still WAITING until I got off the phone! So, I stayed on the phone with my "pretend" phone call for 10 minutes before she finally gave up and walked away. :rofl: :rofl: PHEW!

I know that was probably a little mean but I smell really good today...Sensual Amber from Bath & Body and I really don't want old lady smell to mix with it. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:
I got mauled in the washroom. I was washing my hands and one of the office "den mothers" came up to me and sqeezed me around the neck. Her sentiment was sweet but I felt attacked :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"