WTT until January 2014!!

Congrats floridamomma and apple!! FX'ed it's sticky for you apple!

Arika, it is so rough to find out your friends are pregnant when you feel so ready. Twins is going to be a ton of work!

Randa :dust: Hoping your early symptoms turn out to be something!

Thank you so much, ladies! Your words are definitely reassuring. But it's weird, today I feel nothing...aside from my sore back (which is probably just from bending down to talk to my kindergarten students so much!)

Also, the girls from work had a movie night last night, and I had a glass of wine (a big one!) and now I'm kicking myself...I know there are different schools of thought on drinking up until your BFP, but I just feel guilty because I had planned to avoid alcohol completely during my TWW :(

OmG..so many lucky ladies!! Congrats to everyone!! I may have som news soon. DH made one uh oh this cycle and i am s.s...lol. I dont know what dpo i would be now but i have taken 3 tests so far and they all have a super super faint pos. but idk if theyre evaps or not. One test was ablue dye e.p.t. brand and the other two are fr 6 days sooner. I think they may all be evaps b/c they dont show til later on. But iwonder how likely it is to get 3 evaps on 2 diff. brands. Thoughts?

I wish i could but im on the xbox1 n i dont know how. Ugh..ican say the ept is faint but a way darker faint than the 2 frer. Im so scared they r evaps. Ihave been umcomfortably bloated for a few days and nauseous off and on..pretty much after i eat. Idk..i think im getting my hopes up. BUT reguardless im back in the ttc game. Dh n i talked...again...n we figured that the only big expence we would have with a new LO is diapers because wic pays for formula and we still have all dds stuff and if its a boy theres a ton of used places we can take her old stuff and trade it for boy stuff. Itll still be rough but we dont have a house payment because dh owns the house so theres $600-$800/month we dont have to pay. Anyway..has any1 had an u/s yet to see their little peanut??

Oh and ive been super tired even after a full night of sleep for the past few days..

thats so exciting arika!
my tests at 8/9 dpo were so ridiculously faint i though they were evaps only they came up in ten mins. i was only convinced once i got a positive frer! now its nice and dark nothing like my chemical thats why i feel so positive.
plus i'm getting the symptoms including nausea sore boobs and cramping.

oh and about two days before my bfp sooooper bloated (looked how i looked at 6months pregnant) good signs!

thats so exciting arika!
my tests at 8/9 dpo were so ridiculously faint i though they were evaps only they came up in ten mins. i was only convinced once i got a positive frer! now its nice and dark nothing like my chemical thats why i feel so positive.
plus i'm getting the symptoms including nausea sore boobs and cramping.

Im so happy ure having symptoms..i know thats reassuring. I hope this super unlikely month isit..lol. Ialready looked n if i am my edd would be Nov.11. So we would both have nov. due dates..yay!!

Oh..btw..just wanted everyone to know yesterday was 6 weeks since i quit smoking. YAY!! :)

We'll done Arika are you on vitimins again? When will you next test?

We'll done Arika are you on vitimins again? When will you next test?

I have some..I guess I should start taking them again. Lol. I have one frer left and im going to hopefully wait until Fri. Oh dh & I are getting married Thursday..finally after 7yrs together..lol. We just hadnt gotten around 2 it til now. Idk

Hi all!

Apple - Love your November sparkle banner :thumbup:

Randa - Don't worry at all about the wine! A baby isn't connected to your
bloodstream at this point. TTC our first I didn't drink at all and those
were some LONG months because it is then followed by 9 months without
wine! You've got to have something to enjoy in the TWW. :drunk:

Arika - 3 faint lines is a LOT of lines!!! My bfp was super faint at 10 dpo.
FX'ed for you! Congrats on your wedding and for being 6 weeks non-
smoking - that's huge. :happydance:

Thanks mrs sunflower. I know you're totally right, and common sense told me that a bit of wine wouldn't hurt...but it seems that TTC is knocking all the common sense outta me these days, and I find myself stressing about EVERYTHING! Lol, maybe I need another glass of wine to de-stress!

I think I'm out for this month soon, but still holding out hope that the warm, sick feeling in my tummy isn't AF showing, but I think it is. I also had a little spotting yesterday at 8dpo...could be implantation, but I really feel like I'm just getting my period early :(

Arika, so much awesome excitement going on in your life!! Congrats on getting married, and keep us posted on those lines!!!

Hope you preggers ladies are feeling fantastic :flower:

Omg..i feel SO sick this morning..blah. So..I think I really am pregnant. I took my last frer last night even though i said id wait..anyway it was positive..pink and all. My only concern is that it took about 12-15 min. to see. So with that being said I went to walmart around midnight and got an equate 5 days sooner and took one last night and again after about 12-5 min a faint line. It was not near as dark as the last frer but its there. You all can see how im a little confused over all this. I will take my other equate tonight or in the morning. So thats 2frer-super f.pos. 1frer-faint but clearly pos. E.p.t.-faint pos. Equate-very f.pos. And they were all after 10 min. Any thoughts??

Thanks mrs sunflower. I know you're totally right, and common sense told me that a bit of wine wouldn't hurt...but it seems that TTC is knocking all the common sense outta me these days, and I find myself stressing about EVERYTHING! Lol, maybe I need another glass of wine to de-stress!

I think I'm out for this month soon, but still holding out hope that the warm, sick feeling in my tummy isn't AF showing, but I think it is. I also had a little spotting yesterday at 8dpo...could be implantation, but I really feel like I'm just getting my period early :(

Arika, so much awesome excitement going on in your life!! Congrats on getting married, and keep us posted on those lines!!!

Hope you preggers ladies are feeling fantastic :flower:
anything yet?? :]

Ugh, ya...more spotting, and it seems to be getting worse. Expecting to wake up to AF tomorrow morning :(

I think I need to take some measures about my short luteal phase, especially because it'll be back down to 10 days from 11-12 if AF comes tomorrow. I just don't know what to take...there are too many options (vitex, rrl tea, vit C, vit B, progesterone cream, etc...)

Arika frer take time to get to the full darkness I've never seen a pink evap on one. Welcome to the club!

Randa panda I'm sorry to hear about that spotting :

Arika frer take time to get to the full darkness I've never seen a pink evap on one. Welcome to the club!

Randa panda I'm sorry to hear about that spotting :

Dd and i took a nap this morning and when i woke i was bursting so i posed with my last equate and nothing. I took it apart a min ago determined to see anything and there is a line but i think its an evap. Imgoin to wait til fri. to buy any more tests..dh says i have to otherwise ill just burn through them ..lol. The only shred of hope i have lyes with that one frer now........

Randapanda..im sry about the spotting. Maybe you can find something to lengthen your lp soon. ::HUGS::

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->