WTT until January 2014!!

Bought more frers..im at about 7 evaps and 1 possible positive..three different brands..im SO confused. Also I know cervical position isnt a reliable indication of pregnancy BUT my cervix is high soft and tightly closed. Also its more rounded than normal..its usually kind of oval shaped. Sorry about the tmi. Any thoughts?? I have this overwhelming feeling im pregnant. Is it even possible to have that many evaps. Ive taken A LOT of tests n only had 2 EVER until now. Im going crazy..lol.

which test was the most positive?
no its not possisble to get that many evaps unless you are waiting a long time to read the tests.
my ic gave evaps if i left it like 30 mins to read the tests and i knew they were evaps because even water gave them.
FRER evaps- well ive never seen one only occasionally an indent with absolutely no colour.

any chance of pics? is there a pink colour to them?

Only one frer has obvious color but i tested this morning with fmu and negative. I tjink im just bein crazy this cycle. Lol. I kind of feel like af may come now. If it was an actual pos. maybe it was a chem??

Well I know with my frers I got much better lines in the afternoon then morning it scared me when I used fmu as it was lighter then the day before but luckily its was darker in the eve. If you can handle the wait test in a day or two if not try holding urine for 3+ hours and doing a frer.

I had the same problem where fmu gave me consistently lighter bfp's than late morning of early afternoon. Keep us posted!

Thanks ladies for all the support. I took some $tree tests today(3 to be exact lol) and all were negative. I did see some sort of line on all three of them but I honestly think they were all antibody strips. I guess thats what ive been seeing on all my tests. Except the two frers and two blue dye tests that all had color. I am not going to worry too much about it until i miss my period which is due between Monday and Wed. Ill test Friday again if af doesnt show before. I hope she stays away but honestly im so fed up wirh the am i pregnant or not thing that i dont care at this point..lol. I think we are going to ntnp from now on to see if that takes away sone of the ttc stress.

The only thing thats getting me is im SO tired..idk maybe my hcg is just not building fast enough if i am??

If af isn't due until next week you are still very early so it would make sense to still be getting bfns. I would have a day or two off testing then test with a frer that will give you the answer.

I know it's massively frustrating testing early! If this isn't your bfp then you won't be testing early next month!

Still no af today..cervix still high and SUPER closed.
Its been like that for over a week and my cervix is normally here n there n everywhere throughout my cycle. Im holding onto hope with that one thing. :) Maybe..

It's not over yet! Fingers are crossed that you will get that bfp. You were testing pretty damn early!

Dh is going to pick up some early hpts on his way home from work so surely if i am an early one should be sensitive enough to pick up. 7 oclock seems way too far away..ugh. I mean I'm having some cramping, but it's not all over like normal. It's mainly focused on this one spot in my lower left abdomen. I'm not sure what to make of that, but being that it's not normal for me gives me hope..hmmm maybe dh will get off work early today..lol.

Neg. Pt last night then i spotted for a couple hours. Thought it was my period but no bleeding today yet. I still have that nagging lower left pelvic pain. Im just confused. I hope i start soon or something. Lol. How are you doing Apple?? Have you been to the dr yet??

Sorry to hear about the bfn.

I'm good got doctors tomorrow hoping for blood tests and referral for an early scan. Fingers crossed!

Sorry to hear about the bfn.

I'm good got doctors tomorrow hoping for blood tests and referral for an early scan. Fingers crossed!

Its ok..itll happen. Maybe youll be able to see your peanut but i know its a little early for that. But hopefully everything looks good and you're right on track. =] It's going to be torture when I finally get pregnant because my doctors office won't even see you until you're 8 weeks pregnant. UGh. I hope it happens a month when I don't test..lol..like that's gonna happen.
Btw..still no af. It is super possible that the spotting yesterday could have been implantation spotting. You see around like the 20th-23rd of last month I had tons of ewcm and I was really bloated. This would have been about a week after I was soposed to actually O but when I was soposed to O I never got any ewcm or anything. SO it's really possible that I maybe actually Od on Feb 24th making today 9dpo and yesterday when I spotted 8dpo. So it would be the right time for implantation. I just don't feel like I'm on my period. It's wierd. I really hope I'm right. I mean is it even possible to O a week late?? IDK why I feel so desperate to be pregnant right now. lol..crazy I guess. =]
(anyway sry this message was so long)

I forgot to say that around the same time as my possible O was when DH and I decided to start ttc again and we did get one good time in the on Sunday. That was the day before I think I might have Od. Fingers crossed!

There's still hope! So excited for you. Even if this month isn't for you you are back on the ttc train!

Docs here don't see you normally at all just mw appointments starting around 9 weeks but since I have a history of mc I really hope he helps me out.

Yeah id say youre considered high risk so they should see you sooner than normal.

I feel so wierd..ugh. Ill be 4 days late tomorrow. Ive never been more than 2 days late. I made an appt. for a blood pt for mon. If i havent started. I took 3 cheapies, one frer, & one frdigi. ALL BFN. Im so weepy right now..lol.

Oh I'm sorry about the limbo Arika :( good idea to get bloods .

My gp refused to refer me for a scan and the epu won't scan me without gp referall so I'm going to get a private scan at 7 weeks by the bill see a heartbeat (fx)

Oh I'm sorry about the limbo Arika :( good idea to get bloods .

My gp refused to refer me for a scan and the epu won't scan me without gp referall so I'm going to get a private scan at 7 weeks by the bill see a heartbeat (fx)

That's crazy they wouldn't refer you for a scan. I mean you are obviously high risk because of your history. People can be stupid sometimes. It wouldn't hurt anything to get a scan..it would give you peace of mind and take some stress out of the early stage of pregnancy. It's good that you're able to get a private scan done though.

Yeah..I will be 5 days late tomorrow. I will test in the morning. I didn't test today..I didn't want to. I guess I really just needed a break. I just would like to know before I go to the doctor on Monday because I will be going by myself and I might have a heart attack and then I'll have to drive home and try not to speed to tell everyone. Because obviously I wouldn't be able to tell ANYONE until I tell dh..lol. I really hope this is it and if it's not I really wish I'd hurry and start my period so I can get on to the next cycle of ttc. But honestly I really don't feel like I'm going to start my period. The cramping in my left side is gone today and now I'm just kind of bloated. I've had an increase in cm (kinda watery but kinda thick at the same time..sry tmi) and my cervix is super soft now(still closed). OH!! and though my bbs are not too sore today like they have been my nipples are super dark and I have rings! YAY!!!!! lol
(God..I'm gonna look stupid if I'm not..lol =])
Sorry about the long message.
Oh I wanted you to know that I'm really happy and grateful that even though you've succeeded in your ttc journey you've stuck around to help me through mine. I think you're the only one..lol.
And this is gonna sound awkward..but..what is you're name?? I don't feel right calling you apple after months of talking..lol. I'm Arika(like my s/n).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->