WTT until January 2014!!

It's okay Arika my name is Lorna.

All your symptoms sound promising I had super bloating a few days before bfp and of course now too! I think thud nipple thing is a great sign always is for me you know what they normally look like!

I'm excited to hear your results..

Hi ladies!
I'm still around...just kind of lurking, but wishing you both all the best nonetheless! I just haven't been posting much at all...TTC is messing too much with my emotions, so I've been trying not to think about it (and it's report card time for my kiddos at school, so almost all my computer time is dedicated to that right now!) I'm approaching O soon though, so I might start feeling more optimistic about things during the second half of my cycle and posting again (and, of course, symptom spotting like mad...)

Keep us posted on your dr visit, Arika!!

Well..i tested this morning with a cheapy..bfn. Im so frustrated right now. And now we have to go to a cookout today at dhs moms and i thought we'd have good news. I bought dd a shirt that im diein for her to wear..it says big sister. Lol thats how were tellin the grandparents.

Boo for the bfn how many dpo are you assuming you ovulated late?

Keep your head up randapanda I look forward to your bfp!

I woke up today to af. It's a real bummer, but I'm happy to know either way so that I can move on to my next step.
Lorna, I'm assuming I ovulated late. I guess it was about 5 days late since my period was 5 days late. I'm really excited to get on with the next ttc cycle. =] DH and I are going to ntnp this cycle so I don't know anything. I'm going to try my best not to look at the calender..lol.
Randapanda we are in the same boat..the only ones on a ttc forum who aren't pregnant yet..lol. I really hope that this month is our month. Lets pray for ChRiStMaS babies!! =] Just hang in there..we will do it.

You will do it. And you will coincidently Dtd around o time or frequently enough not to miss it every 2 days worked for me.

Good luck sortatryingnotpreventing!

oNLY 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL AF GOES AWAY & THEN ITS BD EVERY COUPLE DAYS..LOL. wERE GONNA BE BUSY THIS MONTH.

Haha dh won't know what's hit him

Omg! I know. I just gotta time stuff so I don't wear him out before O time. I usually do. I'm not going to go by when I'm "soposed" to O this month. I'm gonna go by my cm. I know were ntnping but Im secretly ttc..lol. Im gonna really try to relax this cycle..just keep myself busy so I don't have any stress on me. I'm trying to do little things here and there to boost fertility. Like I've already quit smoking(8wks now), I'm tryin to drinkmore milk, and not stress over stuff. Lol.

Hi ladies!
I'm still around...just kind of lurking, but wishing you both all the best nonetheless! I just haven't been posting much at all...TTC is messing too much with my emotions, so I've been trying not to think about it (and it's report card time for my kiddos at school, so almost all my computer time is dedicated to that right now!) I'm approaching O soon though, so I might start feeling more optimistic about things during the second half of my cycle and posting again (and, of course, symptom spotting like mad...)

Keep us posted on your dr visit, Arika!!

Randapanda..this is totally off subject and I'm sure you've probably said it before. Lol..what grade do you teach?? I was just wondering. =]

Hey Arika! I teach kindergarten :) I love it, but right now I have a very difficult parent making my days pretty miserable...it's stressing me out and affecting my sleep and my temping. Hoping things get better soon!

Also...Wow, my O pain this month is SO strong. Think I got my pos OPK yesterday (test line looked the same as control) but it was darker today...hoping my temp jumps tomorrow!

Hey Arika! I teach kindergarten :) I love it, but right now I have a very difficult parent making my days pretty miserable...it's stressing me out and affecting my sleep and my temping. Hoping things get better soon!

Also...Wow, my O pain this month is SO strong. Think I got my pos OPK yesterday (test line looked the same as control) but it was darker today...hoping my temp jumps tomorrow!

I'm sry you're dealing with difficult people right now. Ive worked in retail for years so I know what its like..lol. I always get super excited when my o pain is bad. In my mind it makes me feel like I have a strong egg and a really good chance that cycle.Hopefuly that's the case for you!!
Omg my step sister in law(I guess that's what you'd call her lol) had her baby yesterday..I'm kinda like..phew! So what..lol. I hate to be that way but....ugh. I wanna hurry up and get pregnant lol. Praying for Christmas babies for us!!

Omg..I see youre 4 days until af is due..have you tested yet?? I think im about to O. I keep having surges of crazy ewcm and on and off O pain today. Dh and I have to dtd tonight..lol. Ive been doin good to keep my mind off it this cycle and just bd every other night, but now as I'm really close to O I kinda feel myself freaking out a bit like I need to get as much bd in as possible. I had a yardsale today and I'm continuing it tomorrow so it's taking my mind off of it because theres so much to do with that so I'm really happy about that. =] Anyway I hope all is well and work isn't too stressful right now for you. Let me know if you have tested yet. =] BABY DUST!! :dust:

Hey Arika!
Hooray for being about to O!
I actually did cave and test today with FMU, but I'm only 7dpo, so I knew it would probably be BFN, and it was. It's still disappointing though. I was planning to not test until at least Wednesday, but that plan went out the window!!

I actually kinda feel like AF is coming, which would be so early :( until she shows though, I'm going to try to remain hopeful! I really want a BFP this month....DH's bday is on Friday, and it would love to surprise him :D

Things at work have calmed down a bit...still not pleasant, but no major drama at the moment!

Hope you and hubby gets lots of BDing in today and tomorrow :)

Im sorry about the bfn but 7dpo is still way early. Im not going to test until the day before af is due. Im feeling really relaxed this cycle. I think that being stressed out all of the time about ttc is kind of making me distant from dh and dd and that doesn't help anything. I'm just gonna TRY to go with the flow from now on because I feel like since we've been ttc that I'm just been worrying about nothing but that and it's making me miss out and even not enjoy(because I'm always worrying) dd growing up. I mean shes almost 20 months and I feel like I've kind of ignored the past few months of her life because we've been trying to have another baby. That's why I HAVE to just relax about the whole thing. I'm soposed to O today according to my cycle. I have tried to go by my cm this cycle, but it's been all over the place so I really don't know whats going on.
Anyways I could write all day about my problems..lol..but I won't. =]
You should be about 9dpo now right?? Have you tested again??

I totally hear you about the stress and preoccupation with TTC interfering with everything else! I have been spending more time on here than actually hanging out with DH, and I'm always preoccupied at work during my TWW! It's good that you recognize it though, and want to make a conscious effort to put those thoughts aside to spend more time focusing on DD :)

Do you think you O'd today?? Any pain or other symptoms?

I have been testing every day (even though I know I shouldn't!) and just got stark white BFNs. Yesterday, my temp dropped low and I felt really AF-ish, so thought I was out. BUT, today my temp went up again and I tested with FMU and SMU and got these...very squinty, but can you see anything??? I could see a faint line on both in-person, but not sure it shows up well in the pic. I don't want to get my hopes up, but...maybe this will be a great bday present for DH after all :)

Attachments

• test0325.jpg
    test0325.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
Oh I definitely see something!! Did it come up in the time frame? It's a bit grey-ish but hard to tell because it's so faint. YAY RANDA!!

Hey Melly!

It looks more pinkish in person, but the FMU one was after the limit (because I forgot about it, and wasn't feeling optimistic!) but the SMU one was about 5-7 minutes. I'm trying not to get excited in case it's nothing. Also, last night, I was absolutely ravenous and ate an entire plate of nachos, felt beyond full part way through but kept eating, promptly had massive stomach pain and (TMI) ran to the bathroom with diarrhea! I am usually really mindful of my eating habits, but I have been an eating machine this week!!!

How are you doing? I see you only have a week until testing!! I hope it flies by for you and you get a BFP! :dust:

Good good! The first week of the TWW has gone very slowly. :lol: Hopefully the second week goes faster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->