WTT until January 2014!!

OMG Randa!! I see the lines in both of the tests. And they look pink even from the pictures. =] I Really hope this is it for you(and me lol). Maybe we will be in the Dec. birth club together. When are you going to test again?? What brand of test did you use??
I think I might have Od yesterday. My cm wasn't as plentiful as last month but it was still there. It seems to be drying up today so I'm hoping I maybe Od over night because we dtd around 1am sunday morning(so sat night kinda) and last night about 11pm so I'm hoping that was enough if I did O. I had some cramping yesterday morning in my left ovary and then in my right ovary yesterday evening so maybe I had 2 chances this month. LOL..wishful thinking!
Anyway baby dust to you Randa and Melly too!

No had my scan last week but not seeing midwife until next week.

No had my scan last week but not seeing midwife until next week.

Could they see anything yet??
My bestfriend confirmed her twins the other day(she's about 10 wks now) and the dr told her that her cervix is weak so I'm scared she's gonna lose the babies and then I'll be pregnant and it'll upset her. I mean I'm not stopping my dream of another baby for anything at this point but I really hope she can carry those babies. Ugh.
So I'm due for my period on our anniversary. I hope af stays away and I get the best anniversary present ever!! When I fould out I was pregnant with dd it was a couple weeks before Christmas and it was the best Christmas present ever lol. Then I had her 20 days before my birthday (she was actually due 2 days before so we were like I'm gonna have her on my birthday) because I was induced. I'm so excited about this month. I've been taking vitamins, getting lots of fresh air outside on the days its warm, not sleeping all day lol and just trying to play with dd as much as possible because as much as I want a baby I know it'll be really hard to play with dd when I get really big and after the babys born so I'm trying to pay her as much attenion as I possibly can. We have also moved dd to her room already(finally lol) so she doesn't feel like she's being kicked out later. Its amazing because dh and I get more privacy for now and shesleeps SO much better!! Anyway I could write all day lol. Hope you're doing we'll!!

Hey I'm Amanda. I just found these forums today, and I saw this thread. My dh and I started TTC in January, so I WOULD have joined you guys if I had known. Good to see some were able to get positive results! We're trying for our 1st so I try not to get too discouraged it hasn't happened yet. But with all the acronyms and people trying for sooo looong, it's gets me down sometimes you know? Anyway, I hope I can join the club! If that's ok of course!

OMG Randa!! I see the lines in both of the tests. And they look pink even from the pictures. =] I Really hope this is it for you(and me lol). Maybe we will be in the Dec. birth club together. When are you going to test again?? What brand of test did you use??
I think I might have Od yesterday. My cm wasn't as plentiful as last month but it was still there. It seems to be drying up today so I'm hoping I maybe Od over night because we dtd around 1am sunday morning(so sat night kinda) and last night about 11pm so I'm hoping that was enough if I did O. I had some cramping yesterday morning in my left ovary and then in my right ovary yesterday evening so maybe I had 2 chances this month. LOL..wishful thinking!
Anyway baby dust to you Randa and Melly too!

Hey Arika! To be honest, I don't know what the brand is, because it's all in Chinese :rofl: They are the same as internet cheapies you would get off of Amazon though...they cost $0.10 each, lol! I tested again this morning...3 times, using 2 different brands, and all positive. Still a little light, but def darker than yesterday. My temp got a bit higher today too, and I'm nauseous and headachey, so I'm diagnosing myself as PG!!! So excited. I hope you get your BFP this cycle, so we can have our December babies :hugs:

Amanda - welcome! I know, right?! All the posting and acronyms can be overwhelming. I can get totally sucked into it, especially during the TWW, and it can definitely be discouraging when your own situation isn't going according to how you hoped. Fingers x'd you'll get your BFP soon! Until then, chat with us :hugs:

Randa, im diagnosing you as pregnant too..lol. Im really happy for you. I find it easy to be happy for ppl that have been trying vs ppl who didnt put in the work to concieve. And i pray i get my dec baby too. Ive already looked and if it happens this month ill be due dec14th. Lol. Congrats agasin..oh!! Btw how did dh react??

Amanda welcome!! There are only a couple of us left now without our bfps. I know it can be very frustrating but itll happen 4 us. Dd took us only 5 months ntnp so as im on cycle 3 of actually trying im getting nervous but i am hoping us ladies that are left can have dec babies. What cd are you on right now?? Im on cd18 of a normally 28-30 day cycle so im in my tww now. Ugh.

Yay randapanda!

Arika yes 7 weeks scan went well saw hb :)

That's wonderful Randa!!

I'm on CD 26, which means today I should start, hopefully I won't! I had the normal signs of AF..but nothing yet. So we'll see, I normally start in the morning but being off the bcp has changed everything to be so wacky. I'm sure you guys will laugh, but I've never taken a pregnancy test before, ever. I guess there's a first time for everything!

Omg!! Ive probably taken 309 just in the past year..lol. you will become a poas addict soon enough lol.

Annnnnd...hello AF. Whatever. I hate all these emotions that flood over me when I know it's not this month. Most of it is anger, some jealousy because my best friend is pregnant and she and her dh tried for one month first time boom and done. But mostly I just try to be patient, I have to remember it's not a race. My time will come. Sigh. At least I know I'm not alone!

Annnnnd...hello AF. Whatever. I hate all these emotions that flood over me when I know it's not this month. Most of it is anger, some jealousy because my best friend is pregnant and she and her dh tried for one month first time boom and done. But mostly I just try to be patient, I have to remember it's not a race. My time will come. Sigh. At least I know I'm not alone!

Omg my best friend is also pregnant. Her and her boyfriend werent even trying and ive been trying for 4 cycles now. And to make it worse she is having twins!! When I was pregnant with dd i had a vanishing twin so it makes it hurt that much more. But like you said our time will come!! Anyway im sry about af..shes a real witch. I was 6 days late last cycle and was convinced i was pregnant even with neg. Preg tests. Turns out i just Od 6 days late..i knew i did in my head but i didnt wanna believe it. Ttc is hard work as you can tell..sone people have it easy n get pregnant quick n easy. Maybe we will appreciate our pregnancies more when we get pregnant because we had to work for it.

Maybe we will appreciate our pregnancies more when we get pregnant because we had to work for it.

That is exactly what my husband said. I know I will appreciate it more. Yeah if she ends up having twins, I think I'll die. I've wanted twins my whole life and yeah, that would just suck. I really want to be happy for her, but she complains all the time and no one wants to be around her. She also told me she was pregnant on my birthday. Womp womp.

It also sucks because my sister has 4 kids and every single one of them were "accidents".

Try to stay strong Amanda. I remember when we were ntnping for #1(dd) I thought every month after af came like I'm not gonna be able to have kids..that's it..blah blah. Of course the month after I wrote something like that in my diary I got pregnant. So just stay strong..it's only been a few months..it'll happen. I know everyone is probably telling you that because that's what they're telling me..lol. I know I don't wanna hear it, but I also know that that's the truth. I wouldn't worry just yet though. I'm impatient too and I know it's hard..lol.

Congrats Randa!!! My son is a December baby.

Sorry I've been gone for awhile. We bought a new house and are putting our current house on the market next week so we will have more room for #2!

Thank you for your kind words arikalane22! I am feeling MUCH better in the last few days. Since getting off the pill I have become a raging/hormonal/depressed/psycho you know what when I'm pmsing. It's a long story but I was on it from the age of 14 so I haven't really known what a "normal" period has been for me, or frankly what pms is like. I know women on here have told heartbreaking stories of infertility only to find out their best friend is pregnant. I am determined to be strong because I would want the same from her.
By the way, she sent me a picture of her first ultrasound yesterday. I know for many this would be a "haha, look at me all pregnant" but it wasn't. It was so beautiful and I was filled with joy for her. I really feel better in a lot of ways because I am going to love that kid so much! And THANK GOD, NOT TWINS. Haha. :)

Ok ladies so I'm pretty sure I'm 3dpo now. I def. Od late so...anyway...since O I have been bloated and my cm is creamy. I'm really hoping that's because my progesterone is high cause this is my month..lol. I'm testing Sat. which will be 9dpo. Kinda early but if its neg. I'll wait a couple days and test again..hopefully. lol how's everyone else doin?? (Pregnant and not..lol)

Yay for tww!

Ive got my booking appointment with the midwife tomorrow gets the ball rolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->