WTTers chart Newbies/stalkers!!!

That's great news about the blood test results Livia. I'm keeping my FX for a good chart for you this time around :)

I take mine orally as well. Keep thermometer by the bed and set the alarm for 6.30am every day including weekends. Seems fine so far.

I might pay for VIP when I lose it. Not sure yet and not been able to find out how much it is. Does anyone know?

Welcome to the thread Charlottee!

- Dinah

I looked it up about £20 I think for a year if I can work out my converter correctly in my head

Not too bad then but I think I'll do without at first and see what happens. I'm ever hopeful we'll conceive quickly so then it owuld be a shame to have paid that out for a full year! LOL, we'll see :D

I downloaded a free iPhone app from Fertility Friend to teach me about charting. I think I really need to sit down and get my head around it!

:)

Yeah that's what I plan today, I really hope we are not trying for a whole year that would totally mess up all my plans :( (I am such a planner), wish I had an iphone! Very jealous!

I'm a bit apprehensive about charting. Am I going to get myself so wound up that it could have an adverse effect (ie. I won't be relaxed?) Or am I worrying about nothing? :rofl: That wouldn't surprise me, really - I'm a bit of a worrywart!

x

Ha ha I am the same, worry about anything, if there is nothing to worry about in the present then I move to worrying about things waaaay in the future..

Me, too, I'm a worrier. I'm checking now so I can be less worried for next year when I can finally try again... We can't all be that weird, then :D

I may give up charting when the time comes to try... just so I'm not thinking "oh, no, we must do it today" :D

Thanks, Dinah and Tabby!

My cycles before were regular but once they were 25 after getting off contraception, and once 28. I understand this is normal as I've heard of women having changed cycles after a baby, for example. So anything vaguely normalish is fine for me as long as it settles. :) I'm more concerned about aching at various times during the cycle and the short periods. Let's see how this one comes along...

Cheers everyone! :flower:

Ha ha I am glad to see I am not the only one, my OH gets annoyed at me for worrying about stupid things ;)

Charting is going well can't tell yet if it is the same as last month as I started late but it is looking at the same... lets hope the ovulation is wrong from last month

Oh god all I do is worry *rofl* about the tiniest little things - I think its just part of being a woman ;)

But yeah, I love charting and I love this thread - keep it up everyone!

- Dinah

I still haven't looked at the iPhone app I got from FF about charting :blush: I'm still waiting for my first AF after coming off my BCP.

Yep - I worry about EVERYTHING too :rofl: Hubby says he'd worry if I wasn't worrying! :rofl:

So even without the vip it should still detect ovulation? guess its just that my cycle is so odd this month that it won't detect ovulation. My temps seem to be on a pattern now of being high for two days then dropping roughly every third day. what could cause that? I keep expecting the drop to mean AF is coming, but then I rise the next day. Still can't figure out when I ovulated, there's a shift between tue and weds two weeks ago and a shift between sun and mon two weeks ago. Not sure which was the ovulation shift, but the tuesday was accompanied by ewcm, and ovualtion pains (don't those usually occur before o, meaning that couldn't o, because it couldn't occur on the same day?) Well if I did o on the tuesday shift, that make me 16dpo right now w/o af , and cervix is sitting high and closed. YIKES! (I'm not gonna test for a while yet though, I'm scared after the chemical pregnancy I had a couple months back, don't wanna go through that again)

Maybe it was the second possible o date and I shouldn't expect af till sunday? Help! If anyone could glance at my chart and offer insight, I would greatly appreciate it. thanks

Oooh, can I join? I'm on my first cycle charting and expecting AF any day now (temperature has suddenly dipped today and I had AF-style cramps this morning).

I'm very pleased with how neat my chart appears and hope this continues!

There's a link in my siggy.

I'm 29 and DH is 29 next week. We'll be trying in August and can't wait! :happydance:

I absolutely love charting. It's been so interesting and fascinating and is no hassle for me at all. I'm finding it ever so interesting and feel more in tune with my body now.

I hope all this practice will mean a quick BFP for us all!

:hi: Hi silverbell, and welcome from another newbie! We may well end up pregnnt at the same time as we'll be TTC in September :)

w00t! take a look :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cert/06293330557/badge.png

Laural - its difficult to tell and I have no idea what could cause the pattern of high temps for two and low for one, but based purely on looking at your chart I would say that O happened on that Tuesday because of the sudden temp drop before hand. From what I know ovulation pains can happen at the time of ovulation...but maybe I am wrong about that? Keep us updated!

silverbell - yay! Welcome - I love charting too :D

Dinah - :happydance:

Thank you for the lovely welcomes.

I got AF today. It normally wouldn't bother me as we're not TTC yet of course, but I'm a bit concerned that my luteal phase was only 11 days. However, this is my very first full cycle since stopping the pill back in January, so I'm hopeful that my cycles will sort themselves out a bit between now and August when we try.

On another note, I'm just fascinated that the sudden drop indicated AF was on her way and I was expecting it and then it appeared. It's nice to have a bit of notice, particularly when you've no idea what your cycle length is! Love it!

3/4 more cycles until TTC :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->