You know you're a shopaholic when...

C

Ceejay123

Over the last few days I've been buying Christmas gifts for my son,as well as laminate flooring and paints/murals for his room as we're decorating it and getting him a bedroom set as part of his Christmas gifts. I've spent £600 over two days online - and swore I better stop!

However, I just saw on mothercare a house perfect for barbies, down from £130 to £65- with a £10 off code. Way too perfect to pass up right!?

Until I get an email off of paypal telling me I have to use a different form of payment through mothercare (card details which I did) or call them to verify my bank account.. As I've reached my £1900 spending limit on my account!? PayPal comes out of your bank account and isn't credit so I had no idea it had a limit haha.

Granted that's over the last three years, but Jesus?! :dohh::happydance: haha. Any other shopaholics?

I'm no longer carrying my bank card around! X

I am but hubby has put a ban on my shopping for now :nope::growlmad:

I didn't know there was a limit on Paypal either but maybe that's because your account isn't verified? Xx

I saw the limit thing, I'm pretty sure its reset every year?

I am fine most of the year, then turn into a shop-a-holic around this time of year. I'm going to tomorrow to put more money in the bank so I can place my last online order for Christmas! I have just 12 items left to purchase on line! The rest is just DH, stocking fillers and small bits for a few family members that I'm trying to wait until at least the end of November/beginning of December to get.

I thought the paypal limit was per year as well :rofl:

I know Im a shopaholic when a delivery van pulls up outside and OH asks what's that and I reply dunno I can't remember there's that much coming :rofl:

I am keeping the postman very busy and the lady who arrives in her car with deliveries asked today (as she has been so often lately) if it was all Christmas shopping. I said mostly yes. And she said "Good I'm trying to encourage everyone to do it now so I can put my feet up in December" LMAO

I lived in an apartment block last year where you had to go collect your post at the front desk. Throughout the up to christmas I was there so often that they all knew me. Even the ones that didn't know me were like 'oh you're that girl that gets all the post'. Probably 1,000 people lived there but I was the one they all knew about :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->