Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I definitely had crampy feelings on my left side yesterday so hoping that it was ov pains... We BDed just in case. :)

Will see what today's ov test shows.

I had crampy feelings too, also my nipples felt bruised. I thought i was on my way to a :bfp: but af came not long after so i reckon it was ovulation pain.
Good luck!!
Xxx

Thanks, I've only noticed the crampy feeling but I've also suddenly come on with a sore throat and stuffy nose. No idea whether it's related, probably clutching at straws there!

Morning everyone. I am headed for a head, neck, and shoulders massage today.

Happily my AF hasn't showed yet and I am hoping that means something good. My only worry is that it is just my cycle being crazy yet again. I had a cycle that lasted 65 days. So hopefully this cycle is one that is me carrying a little baby I my own.

Deep breath.

Happily my AF hasn't showed yet and I am hoping that means something good. My only worry is that it is just my cycle being crazy yet again. I had a cycle that lasted 65 days. So hopefully this cycle is one that is me carrying a little baby I my own.

Deep breath.

I have my FX for you. :)

My ovulation test today was lighter which was unexpected after the crampy feelings I had yesterday.

Still in limbo I guess! :dohh:

IM EXCITED.

helena lynn, hoping this is it for you!! cant wait for you to test!!!

ghinspire, really hoping its not just a crazy cycle!!! :dust:

I definitely had crampy feelings on my left side yesterday so hoping that it was ov pains... We BDed just in case. :)

Will see what today's ov test shows.

I had crampy feelings too, also my nipples felt bruised. I thought i was on my way to a :bfp: but af came not long after so i reckon it was ovulation pain.
Good luck!!
Xxx

Thanks, I've only noticed the crampy feeling but I've also suddenly come on with a sore throat and stuffy nose. No idea whether it's related, probably clutching at straws there!

I read somewhere a stuffy nose could be a symptom of :bfp:
I cant wait for af to go. It lightening up now so we can :sex: soon. Im feeling confident for this new cycle!

Xxxx

Deep breath.

Fx for :bfp: darling!!
Xxxx

Does anyone ever calculate how long they've been trying? Today I'm 2 years 4 months 3 weeks 1 day. It's a bit longer, but that's when we both remember not using protection. It's probably closer to 2 years 6 months

Hi Ladies. Just wanted to hop over here and give you some positive news. I was also diagnosed with PCOS and on top of that, just went through 9 rounds of terrible chemotherapy so my odds of conceiving were pretty low. My cycles were kind of regular, but pretty long and I was told that my ovulation isn't strong at all. We tried for 8 months (trying as in tried everything from preseed, Agnus cactus, soy etc). In December 2011 I was told that I didn't ovulate and I would start with Femara in January 2012. I got my BFP naturally the day after Christmas.

So never loose faith and hope. I believe there is a BFP lined up for each of you. Contrary to everything that the doctors said, I still got pregnant naturally and I am praying the same happens for each of you!!

Hang in there, I know it's tough but it is so worth it!!

Thats inspiring thankyou for sharing with us!
i wish u a happy and healthy prenancy and all the best!!
Xxxxxx

Does anyone ever calculate how long they've been trying? Today I'm 2 years 4 months 3 weeks 1 day. It's a bit longer, but that's when we both remember not using protection. It's probably closer to 2 years 6 months

my ticker tells me how long we've been trying for :thumbup: i used from the time we stopped using protection, as well.

having serious issues finding this stupid drug, guys!!! ive called up 8 pharmacies so far, most of which have never even heard of it, let alone stock it! grrrr!! i really dont want to have to wait the three weeks that the hospital said it will take them to get hold of it!! :(

I'm spotting...

So now I'm wondering if this is the calm before the storm.

My period will probably be coming...

*sighs*

I'm spotting...

So now I'm wondering if this is the calm before the storm.

My period will probably be coming...

*sighs*

Might be implantation spotting ? :shrug:
If not at least af is here and u can move on to next cycle,
Xxxxx

Ooh really Mumface26? Hmm. Trying not to get caught up in symptom spotting cos it's way too early, I stopped myself using a cheap pregnancy test earlier as well.. :dohh: I'm only CD16 lol! :rolleyes:

Ooh really Mumface26? Hmm. Trying not to get caught up in symptom spotting cos it's way too early, I stopped myself using a cheap pregnancy test earlier as well.. :dohh: I'm only CD16 lol! :rolleyes:

I know. Im naughty for symptom spotting. Last time i did i made myself feel a bit ill with it. :doh:
I promised myself i will not do it on this cycle.
CD4 now. AF easing off now. Hopefully it will be gone by weekend and we are off work next week and a few days the week after so plenty time for extra bd'ing :happydance:

Xxxxx

Ok, I'm not sure if i asked this here on this thread or not, so just in case... I'll ask again! :)

How do you get diagnosed with PCOS? I'm really starting to think my doctor is a head case and need herself a shrink.

Background:
I went to the dr 6.5 years ago, just before i got married, because i wanted to start trying right away, but hadnt had AF in ages. I was put on bc at 14 for heavy, irregular periods. after about 3 months of that, i stopped taking it for some reason. Since then, I've not had periods, or only 1-3 a year. Doc said that was fine, nothing was wrong.

oct 2011 i go to a different doc as in november it would have been 6 years ttc. No exam or anything, and BAM! diagnosed with PCOS, started on metformin due to not having AF in so long. they upped it on 11/7 as no AF had come, and had my female exam. 11/15 i had AF, and have had one every month since. on 1/20 i went for an US and an IUS. My ovaries were clear, no cysts. I had blood work done as well. Only prolactin and thyroid.

Isnt there more testing involved in being diagnosed with PCOS? After almost 7 years, shouldn't she have done more testing? a FS gave me a consultation and said the dr should have given me the basic work up, and started me on Clomid already. The dr hasn't even referred me to a FS yet, and that's the only way to get into one here.

I would stay on your Dr!!! My 1st set of blood work in Jan 2012 was in normal range and my cycles are pretty normal maybe off by 1-3 days (this is after 1yr of irregular cycles when coming of the depo vera birth control shot after 3yrs in 2008-had no cycles in those 3yrs-before birth control completely normal ) my Dr did u/s scan after my 1st batch of blood work and my ovaries are covered in the "PCOS" cysts. We did blood work again in
April that was normal, the last blood test was progestrone on cd21 to check for ovulation which didn't happen. So from there I was proscribed metformin 500mg 2x daily, &50mg of Clomid (cycle day 3-8). My Dr was very persistent on a confirmed diagnosis as was I. I hope ur Dr will continue to check, please let me know if u need more info on the blood work I have done

the drug is gonasi. but i have found a few places that stock it under a different name, so i may have to go get a different prescription so that i can get it. im too impatient to wait three weeks for it to come in!

really hope the spotting is implantation bleeding, ghinspire!! FXed for you!

mumface, i symptom spot....but i dont think i can NOT do it, iykwim? i just do it!

Need to find something to busy ourselvs away from symptom spotting. Im doing my cross stitch more to try and distract me from ttc and possible pcos. It works, if im not tired i can stitch for ages lol!
Walked round town before work today and just HAD to peek at baby clothes, awww tiny dresses and dungarees oh so sweet! Felt myself becoming tearful and had to leave tbe shop! Does anyone else get like that???
Bedtime now. Af not been kind to me this week. Got a splitting headache and feel awful sick bleh! might be migrane as paracetamol not working ....... :sick:
Night night ladies!
Xxxxxxxx
:dust:

Just ordered my OV Watch!! IM pretty excited! : ) I'm on CD 17 so I'll hard to wait until next cycle to use it unless by some miracle I ovulate on my own this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->