Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS but my Obgyn just told us to TTC with out meds and see what happens i hope it works with out meds... he said it was a low grade PCOS so we will see what happens.

I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS but my Obgyn just told us to TTC with out meds and see what happens i hope it works with out meds... he said it was a low grade PCOS so we will see what happens.

Welcome acejj. This forum is brill. Not depressing like others on other websites.
Im going for my scan on 18th june to see whats going on ... See my signatute.
Last scan 6 year ago showed enlarged ovaries some cysts. Hardly a pcos diagnoses but we will see.

Xxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies AF arrived today! :happydance: I'm gonna start clomid tomorrow. I'm going to take 2000mg EPO and 2000mg of D3 along with folic acid and a multivitamin. I will also be going in on CD 12 for a scan to see if the clomid is working! Fx'd.

Hey ladies AF arrived today! :happydance: I'm gonna start clomid tomorrow. I'm going to take 2000mg EPO and 2000mg of D3 along with folic acid and a multivitamin. I will also be going in on CD 12 for a scan to see if the clomid is working! Fx'd.

Good luck!!
:dust:

starting the provera today, so FINALLY starting to move along with this treatment!! doing leterzole this month, with the injection. the hospital are still haveing issues with getting hold of the injection, so theyve changed it to a different one. already started though, so im really hoping it doesnt get postponed again!

hope everyone is ok!!

Welcome acejj. This forum is brill. Not depressing like others on other websites.
Im going for my scan on 18th june to see whats going on ... See my signatute.
Last scan 6 year ago showed enlarged ovaries some cysts. Hardly a pcos diagnoses but we will see.

Xxxxxxxxx

Thank i need some support on this and im just a little worried

Morning everyone.

I think my period is going to start. I'm not really happy and I definitely cried my fair share yesterday. I've been having spotting everywhere and I think that it's definitely AF coming to visit.

*sighs*

I'm tired of this. I'm tired of not knowing what my body is going to do. My period was due on Monday and instead it comes Friday when I have to do things.

It's not full blown yet but it's only a matter of time.

I just want to be pregnant as all of us do. Why can't we have that? Why do I feel like everyone else is getting what they want and I'm getting nothing??

We deserve this...all of us do...we deserve our happiness and our baby.

I just want to curl up and cry.

Tomorrow I'm going to a cookout and I know that my husband's friend and his pregnant wife are going to be there. And as nice as she is I know she's going to be glowing and I know that she is going to ask me how everything is going...and the last thing I'm going to want to talk about with my newly started period is the fact that nothing is working out for hubby and I. She means well I know but inside I just feel so upset...

Good luck!!

TAKING EPO WITH CLOMID IS A BIG NO-NO!!!
They will cancel each other out and are not recommended together!!!!!

Ghinspire, I know honey everyone tells you "do it naturally, you can beat pcos" but I don't understand what's wrong with a little bit of medical help, I think it's time u make that appointment. Sometimes our bodies don't do what they're meant to and I don't think it's wrong to take advantage of medical advancements.
I cannot rave enough about clomid. The side effects were minimal for me and worth it for my bfp! 2 other girls I know IRL just got bfps from 1st round clomid too.

Good luck!!

TAKING EPO WITH CLOMID IS A BIG NO-NO!!!
They will cancel each other out and are not recommended together!!!!!

Yeah I just read some negative and positive feedback about it. I guess I'll just use my conceive plus in case! Thanks hopeful:hugs:

Ghinspire, I know honey everyone tells you "do it naturally, you can beat pcos" but I don't understand what's wrong with a little bit of medical help, I think it's time u make that appointment. Sometimes our bodies don't do what they're meant to and I don't think it's wrong to take advantage of medical advancements.
I cannot rave enough about clomid. The side effects were minimal for me and worth it for my bfp! 2 other girls I know IRL just got bfps from 1st round clomid too.

I agree Ghinspire I was trying to do it naturally. I threw in the towel. Make the appointment. You'll feel better.

Just popping in to update that finally on cd18, I've got a positive ov test! Test line showed up straight away and is much darker than the control. I am blown away that the Clomid is helping! Eeeek!

Just popping in to update that finally on cd18, I've got a positive ov test! Test line showed up straight away and is much darker than the control. I am blown away that the Clomid is helping! Eeeek!

Get down to some serious bd'ing lol!
Xxxxx

I agree Ghinspire I was trying to do it naturally. I threw in the towel. Make the appointment. You'll feel better.

Yes i agree make the appointment. I got my doctor to refer me for a scan to get it checked out otherwise it will be in my mind ..... Cysts.....pcos......
So if they see pcos i will tell them right away i would like the meds to ease things along.
Go for it ghinspire go book an appointment

Xxxxxxxx :dust: xxxxxxxx

I guess...

My AF is so light right now. It's like not even there really...

I'm afraid it's just going to start getting heavier like all of a sudden.

I'm on metformin but it's not enough I guess.

*sighs*

I have usually bad reactions to medicine so the side effects could be massive for me. I hope not though if they decide to put me on something.

I'm trying to be positive but I keep thinking...what if it doesn't work for me? What if it works for everyone else and I'm the one person Clomid doesn't work for? I feel like I am going to be a hopeless case...

I know I can't think that way...I just worry. It's what I do...I'm a worrier.

I got all the ultrasounds and stuff.

I just haven't gone to a gyno yet which is the next stop here in July if I can call and get into the doctor my doctor said I should go to for all this fertility stuff. She's supposed to be good with this stuff according to my doctor and my doctor is awesome.

I know the new doctor will want to take a gallon of blood which again I'm ok with because I'm used to blood tests by now with my hypothyroid. I'm just wanting some help because I'm just tired of feeling like I'm always coming in last...

Thank you everyone for you support too. It means a lot because I have no one else other than hubby to talk to about this journey. This frustrating at times and long long journey.

ghine- clomid will likely work for you. Unfortunately, it never worked for me. I did 4 rounds of it and only had 1 weak O. Clomid and met mixed together are supposed to work well together. Good luck

Thank you everyone for you support too. It means a lot because I have no one else other than hubby to talk to about this journey. This frustrating at times and long long journey.

Its hard when people are saying suck it up and be possitive but i am also a worrier and its hard not to think about things, especially things you really really want more than anything in the world.
I have found my cross stitch takes my mind away from things and this weekend i am determined to bake the best batch of cupcakes and frost them like on cupcake wars. Its things like this that keep me occupied and not thinking about what ifs.

At least u are having a period. Many pcos'rs dont have af at all so your body got itself ready for a baby......just need clomid to produce the egg now.

Im really crap at giving advice but i hope ive not waffled too much.

Xxxx :dust: xxxxx

I got an appointment for June at gyno. I have been tryin a year now and know I have PCOS. I havnt had a period since October. I feel it is getting worse but I feel positive that medication will help me on my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->