Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Does anyone ever calculate how long they've been trying? Today I'm 2 years 4 months 3 weeks 1 day. It's a bit longer, but that's when we both remember not using protection. It's probably closer to 2 years 6 months

yep! 6 years, 6 months, 1 week and 3 days.

Need to find something to busy ourselvs away from symptom spotting. Im doing my cross stitch more to try and distract me from ttc and possible pcos. It works, if im not tired i can stitch for ages lol!
Walked round town before work today and just HAD to peek at baby clothes, awww tiny dresses and dungarees oh so sweet! Felt myself becoming tearful and had to leave tbe shop! Does anyone else get like that???
Bedtime now. Af not been kind to me this week. Got a splitting headache and feel awful sick bleh! might be migrane as paracetamol not working ....... :sick:
Night night ladies!
Xxxxxxxx
:dust:

I have been reading a lot and going on runs. I definitely become emotional when my friends and family get pregnant. I share in their joy but I also have my own private emotions and frustrations. It's all part of the journey but you have to remember that one day it will be us. No matter what we can do this.

Need to find something to busy ourselvs away from symptom spotting. Im doing my cross stitch more to try and distract me from ttc and possible pcos. It works, if im not tired i can stitch for ages lol!
Walked round town before work today and just HAD to peek at baby clothes, awww tiny dresses and dungarees oh so sweet! Felt myself becoming tearful and had to leave tbe shop! Does anyone else get like that???
Bedtime now. Af not been kind to me this week. Got a splitting headache and feel awful sick bleh! might be migrane as paracetamol not working ....... :sick:
Night night ladies!
Xxxxxxxx
:dust:

I have been reading a lot and going on runs. I definitely become emotional when my friends and family get pregnant. I share in their joy but I also have my own private emotions and frustrations. It's all part of the journey but you have to remember that one day it will be us. No matter what we can do this.

My nieces baby is due end of july and of course everyone is very excited. im going to be a great aunt at 26 haha! I cant wait to meet new baby but i know im going to cry when i hold her. Because i will be so happy but in the back of my mind i will be like when will it be me?
Im not even sure i have pcos. Still waiting for my letter to arrive from doctor to see when my scan is. I need to know. Medical file states enlarged ovaries with cysts ..... Not pcos..... Theres hope yet!!
Cant wait to be off work next week yeyeyeyeyey!! :happydance:

I did another ovulation test last night at 9pm which came back pretty dark. I got frustrated cos I had a smiley face on a digi on CD13 and I know that if I'd used a digi last night it would have been positive. I feel frustrated and I just wish I knew what the heck was going on. :(

Phew found you guys!
Typing on my mobile phone on a bumpy bus on my way to work and i hit unsubscribe in user cp.

Stevens2010 i dont like the idea of opk as they add to anxiety in my opinion. Dobt need anxiety when ttc. Just bd every other night. Easier said than done but just pretend pcos doesnt exist. I feel better lready pretending my ovaries are not enlarged, the sonographer must have been seeing things. I get enough stress at work and stuff so an opk is the last thing i can cope with.
Xxx

Phew found you guys!
Typing on my mobile phone on a bumpy bus on my way to work and i hit unsubscribe in user cp.

Stevens2010 i dont like the idea of opk as they add to anxiety in my opinion. Dobt need anxiety when ttc. Just bd every other night. Easier said than done but just pretend pcos doesnt exist. I feel better lready pretending my ovaries are not enlarged, the sonographer must have been seeing things. I get enough stress at work and stuff so an opk is the last thing i can cope with.
Xxx

I'm the same. I'm avoiding opks at all costs and just BDing every 2-3 days as if all were normal. However, I've just started adding one serving of full fat dairy into my diet as I've read that's supposed to help concieving. I know of a few women with PCOS who have done that and then got their BFP!

Phew found you guys!

Xxx

I'm the same. I'm avoiding opks at all costs and just BDing every 2-3 days as if all were normal. However, I've just started adding one serving of full fat dairy into my diet as I've read that's supposed to help concieving. I know of a few women with PCOS who have done that and then got their BFP!

I love dairy! Bring on the yogurts yumyum!
Xxx

Mumface26, my brother in law and his wife are expecting their second child on Christmas. She kind of announced it in a way that made me feel badly. She has the audacity to pat my stomach and say "Someday it will be you." I wanted to slap her. She had no right to do that to me. It made me feel horribly.

Now that aside I am excited to be an auntie again. I love my niece and I know that I will love this baby too. Being an auntie is awesome.

I am like you too and will wish it was me. I am hoping by Christmas something will have happened.

I am waiting today. My period is still a no show but i am still scared to test. I tested Monday and got a BFN. So now I am just worried I will get another if I test again. I am thinking I should wait until I am a week late (which is Monday) before I test again but them I have to wait that long. I just think maybe I ovulated late. If I did that there is a chance that the tests wouldn't work. I have no idea...

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and wish you all luck!
Especially you ghinspire!!!!in my thoughts!💗

I'm gonna try stay off here for a while (although it's addictive!), my scan is in 12 days and ive been spending alot of time in the 1st tri forum, its a very depressing place!!!! Every 2nd post is about having a miscarriage, or neing rushed to ER, or bad results from a scan showing oncoming m/c and it's NOT putting me in a good frame of mind!!

Especially you ghinspire!!!!in my thoughts!💗

I'm gonna try stay off here for a while (although it's addictive!), my scan is in 12 days and ive been spending alot of time in the 1st tri forum, its a very depressing place!!!! Every 2nd post is about having a miscarriage, or neing rushed to ER, or bad results from a scan showing oncoming m/c and it's NOT putting me in a good frame of mind!!

Awwww thanks! I'm trying to keep my fingers crossed. I feel like there could be a real chance but again I don't want to keep my hopes up TOO high only to be disappointed. However, this morning I went for a run and it felt WONDERFUL. I feel so positive after I was able to run almost two miles.

I'm sure that you are going to be just fine. I have a good feeling that you won't have to worry about miscarriage. You have such good positive energy and it is going to go to that little baby inside of you and it will want to stay with it's mommy. :) Please let us know though how everything is going. I'll be thinking of you.

Mumface26, my brother in law and his wife are expecting their second child on Christmas. She kind of announced it in a way that made me feel badly. She has the audacity to pat my stomach and say "Someday it will be you." I wanted to slap her. She had no right to do that to me. It made me feel horribly.

Now that aside I am excited to be an auntie again. I love my niece and I know that I will love this baby too. Being an auntie is awesome.

I am like you too and will wish it was me. I am hoping by Christmas something will have happened.

My niece didnt do that, infact no one except one of sisters knows we are ttc so its best like that. I have already offered my baby sitting services as i love been an aunt! My other three sisters and one brother have 9 between them all and i love them all to bits!!
We will get our :bfp: soon just like hopeful did!
Team 2013 babies here we come!!!!! Xxxxx

Especially you ghinspire!!!!in my thoughts!��

I 2nd that. I cannot satnd the 1st tri thread.....Thats why I still have been supporting my ladies ttc. Its very heartbreaking. Well Good Luck on your scan. And I will see you around.

I took a test to see.

Nothing but a BFN.

I'm pretty much thinking at this point my PCOS is having it's fun with my body this cycle. It's going to probably be another one of those extra long cycles.

*sighs and wipes eyes*

What can I do but wait it out?

I took a test to see.

Nothing but a BFN.

I'm pretty much thinking at this point my PCOS is having it's fun with my body this cycle. It's going to probably be another one of those extra long cycles.

*sighs and wipes eyes*

Pesky pcos! Thinking it can get the better of us?!
We will show it! :growlmad:
go team 2012 :bfp: :happydance:

We will have our well desearved :bfp: come xmas and our 2013 babies!

Where the heck is my scan appointment ??? :shrug:

I took a test to see.

Nothing but a BFN.

*sighs and wipes eyes*

hey, are you taking anything for PCOS? I havnt had a period since October :growlmad: but I think I an ovulating but not sure....trying to be positive :happydance:

I took a test to see.

Nothing but a BFN.

*sighs and wipes eyes*

hey, are you taking anything for PCOS? I havnt had a period since October :growlmad: but I think I an ovulating but not sure....trying to be positive :happydance:

I am on 1500mg of Metformin right now. I think when I finally get into a gyno they are probably going to test me again and put me on something differently most likely.

Morning ladies! Summer time is finally here in the uk whoop de whoop! Its criminal we have to work but at least its funky friday :happydance:
Af has left, suprised me as i thought after years on bcp it would be some what messed up but no, shes gone so we can get down to :sex: doc reccomends every other day as dunno when ovulation will happen....if it does!!

I hope this weather lasts and i need some :dust: to make this my lucky cycle!
:dust: to everyone!!

Xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back