Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

This AF is really strange. It's really light if not barely there and I keep having a stabbing pain in my right side of my abdomen. It's like little twinges and then it's gone. Such a strange period. I got negatives on my HPTs so I know I'm not pregnant. I just don't know what my body is doing.

And thank you so much everyone for the advice. I'm starting to feel better.

I just want to know what I will be taking with me tomorrow for the cookout. I don't know if I will need my feminine items or not. It's so frustrating.

Ghinspire, I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm sorry AF showed. I've got all my fingers crossed for you this cycle! :hugs:

I went in for a CD 14 scan today, I'd been really nervous about it because I dropped down to 25 mg Clomid this cycle and I was afraid I wasn't going to o. I haven't o'd yet (I haven't been o'ing until CD 18 or so) but I have one mature follicle on each ovary. My lining is still thin, 4mm, but hopefully it will thicken some more before I o. I go in for another scan on Tues.

Stayhopeful.

I hope it all works out for you. I'll be thinking of you.

Ghinspire, I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm sorry AF showed. I've got all my fingers crossed for you this cycle! :hugs:

I went in for a CD 14 scan today, I'd been really nervous about it because I dropped down to 25 mg Clomid this cycle and I was afraid I wasn't going to o. I haven't o'd yet (I haven't been o'ing until CD 18 or so) but I have one mature follicle on each ovary. My lining is still thin, 4mm, but hopefully it will thicken some more before I o. I go in for another scan on Tues.

Good luck to you stayhopeful!!!!💗

I got an appointment for June at gyno. I have been tryin a year now and know I have PCOS. I havnt had a period since October. I feel it is getting worse but I feel positive that medication will help me on my way.

I hope everythings ok. I got my scan 18 june to check for pcos once n for all.

:dust:
Xxxx

Good luck to you stayhopeful!!!!��

Yes good luck! Fx :dust:
Xxx

AF came with a vengeance. It is heavy and the cramps are evil. However, instead of staying in bed and crying, I got up and went for a run. Not only that but it was my longest run yet. I went 2 miles.

Yes today is going to be tough with the pregnant women at the cookout. And no I am not one of them but I guess I will have to deal. None of them ran two miles today and I know that the new cycle is here. This is the last natural cycle with metformin I will have before I call the OBGYN.

Who knows I might get it this time.

Thank you, ladies! It is so wonderful to be able to talk to such supportive women.

Ghinspire, good luck today! I know it will be hard and I'm thinking about you. I wish I knew what to say to make it easier, but I'm not sure anything will. You are stronger than those women at the cookout will ever know.

I'm 6dpo today and my temp keeps rising :).I'll be testing monday

Thank you, ladies! It is so wonderful to be able to talk to such supportive women.

Ghinspire, good luck today! I know it will be hard and I'm thinking about you. I wish I knew what to say to make it easier, but I'm not sure anything will. You are stronger than those women at the cookout will ever know.

Thank you! It means a lot to know that I have everyone's support. And I wish you were here too. Then I could talk to someone.

I got an appointment for June at gyno. I have been tryin a year now and know I have PCOS. I havnt had a period since October. I feel it is getting worse but I feel positive that medication will help me on my way.

I hope everythings ok. I got my scan 18 june to check for pcos once n for all.

:dust:
Xxxx

Good luck with your scan. You must let me know how you get on. I just hope it is only PCOS and that medication helps. I thought the tablets help straight away but I c on here people are on 4th course etc...wishful thinking on my part lol

Good luck :hugs:

ghine- so sorry to hear the witch got you :( You said this will be your last cycle before you see the doc? I hope you can turn that appointment into a prenatal one!!

stayhopeful- good luck!

bubblz- I hope the doc can get your cycles on track.

Hey guys.
Today I am an Appleseed!
Told the parents yesterday! They all cried. Will be 1st grandchild on both sides. Mum informed me since my wedding she kept topping up my wedding bank account and it has over $2000 in it... Can't wait to go shopping!!

Hey guys.
Today I am an Appleseed!
Told the parents yesterday! They all cried. Will be 1st grandchild on both sides. Mum informed me since my wedding she kept topping up my wedding bank account and it has over $2000 in it... Can't wait to go shopping!!

Yay!! :)

ghine- so sorry to hear the witch got you :( You said this will be your last cycle before you see the doc? I hope you can turn that appointment into a prenatal one!!

stayhopeful- good luck!

bubblz- I hope the doc can get your cycles on track.

Thank you. I hope so too but who knows.

Hi ladies, hoping someone could help me/reassure me.. I got my first positive ov test on CD18 but got another on CD19 and today on CD20. They were all really dark, test lines were all much darker than the control lines.

I'm wondering what it could mean and when I'd be in the 2WW?

Any opinions/advice?

Thanks.

hopefulfor1st!!!
I have followed your posts on here regularly as you seem to have similar situation to me any time I read them. Just seen in your last post that you are now pregnant!!!!
Massive congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy for you and you give the rest of us hope.xxx

hopefulfor1st!!!
I have followed your posts on here regularly as you seem to have similar situation to me any time I read them. Just seen in your last post that you are now pregnant!!!!
Massive congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy for you and you give the rest of us hope.xxx

Thanks so much Hun,
Where are you upto in your journey?
Are u on meds or waiting at the mo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79