Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi ladies, well I'm getting scared. 8 days til my ultrasound.
It may sound silly, but 3 months ago a psychic told me I'd early miscarry my 1st pregnancy. I'm worried there will be nothing there, blighted ovum, missed miscarriage, all the horrible things I read in 1st tri. Lack of symptoms making it worse!! My cb digis did go up and got my 3+ on saturday, but I've read hcg can rise in cases where placenta grows and baby doesn't!
Wish I could go to sleep and wake up in 8 days!

Hopeful I hope it all goes ok.

I gave in and tested today at 13dpo, was just going to try and wait and second line appeared. Was paranoid it was just an evap line even though it appeared after about 30 sec but tested again with a FRER tonight and it came up in even less time and is almost as dark as the test line!!! Plan to call my Dr Wed as I'm in training all day tomorrow and try and sort out blood test to confirm but I reckon I got my bday :bfp: so excited! and i know it's not from ovidrel as tested at 7 dpo and it confirmed no line.

matilda thats fab!!! FXed its your bfp!

Do you want me to wait until you get it confirmed before updating the BFPs?

hi girls i got my BFP today. no treatment for my PCOS so it was natural and a long cycle i think i O'd at roughly CD28

Hopeful I hope it all goes ok.

I gave in and tested today at 13dpo, was just going to try and wait and second line appeared. Was paranoid it was just an evap line even though it appeared after about 30 sec but tested again with a FRER tonight and it came up in even less time and is almost as dark as the test line!!! Plan to call my Dr Wed as I'm in training all day tomorrow and try and sort out blood test to confirm but I reckon I got my bday :bfp: so excited! and i know it's not from ovidrel as tested at 7 dpo and it confirmed no line.

Happy Birthday to you lol congrats!! Yay!!!

Yay 2 more :bfp: well done ladies :happydance:

Hopeful - dont worry im sure u will be fine. My niece found her bfp at 4 weeks and had no.symptoms til 6 weeks. U will be ok.

Xxxxxx

Im on cd8 and :sex: every other day now. I hope thos is my lucky cycle .........

Aha yes thats what i meant to tell you! On saturday night i had this dream where i was pregnant and my belly was big. I could feel my baby moving around. Then i went into labour and i remember dreaming the pain was so real. I have no idea what labour feels like.
When i woke i had butterflies in my stomach, my heart was racing and my partner said i was a bit fretful just before i woke up.
It was such a nice dream

Xxxxxx

2 more BFPS!!!!
That makes 4 for lucky may!!!!!

Matilda and I are Aussie birthday bump buddies 😃

Congrats ladies..... Things are really looking up, I think we have a lucky thread here!

Hi Ladies,

Its nice to know I'm not alone. I am 21 married and ttc now for over a year an a half. I have pcos and blood clotting disorder called factor v leiden. I am on my third round of clomid cd 6. So hopeful this month but I really want bfp in 2012!! This cycle I will be trying hcg trigger shot and softcups for the the first time. Anyone try either of these?

Best wishes and baby dust to all of you!!!

Has anyone ever had ewcm just days after af?
I have a lot of it. Dunno weather im trying to ovulate early or what? I dont use opk as i believe they add un wanted stress.
My last cycle was 33 days and i had pelvic pain almost every day until a few days before af. Maybe my body was confused wondering where bcp was?
Bodies are weird things. Wish i could scan myself to see whats happening.

Like hopeful said we have a lucky thread here so im staying here!

Wanted to bd tonight but hes asleep. Poor things been up since early hours working.

Night girls!

:dust: to all xxxxxxx

Congratulations to everyone who got their BFP. That's so great.

My AF is still here but soon it will be over or at least I hope so because I'm getting tired of having it.

It was a very active weekend with the Memorial Day holiday. I also did a lot of running and walking.

Right now I'm drinking an herbal tea called Female Toner. It just helps with menstraution and strengthening the uterus. I figure it can't hurt right? This is my last cycle with Metformin hopefully so I figure there is nothing else to lose. Maybe if I really focus on positive thoughts and do all the things to help I can get my BFP too.

Hey girls, just popping in to say hi. :)

Congrats on the new BFP's! Fantastic news!

I'm currently 2DPO and terrified of testing but it's my first proper 2WW where I feel like we've got a really good chance, we BDed pretty much every other day, a little more over OV though so FX we'll be seeing two beautiful pink lines soon!

Wow, two more bfps!!!! Congrats ladies, awesome news. Xxx

Congratulations to everyone who got their BFP. That's so great.

My AF is still here but soon it will be over or at least I hope so because I'm getting tired of having it.

It was a very active weekend with the Memorial Day holiday. I also did a lot of running and walking.

Right now I'm drinking an herbal tea called Female Toner. It just helps with menstraution and strengthening the uterus. I figure it can't hurt right? This is my last cycle with Metformin hopefully so I figure there is nothing else to lose. Maybe if I really focus on positive thoughts and do all the things to help I can get my BFP too.

Are you going on clomid after this cycle
My bodies acting odd again. Im cd9 with very watery cm and my cervix feels hard. I have tingly pain on and off where my womb is and in the tops of my legs.

Feeling a bit down today so its prob all in my head ........ :-({|=

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"