Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I don't know what the gyno will say when I go. I have never been to her before and I have to call and make my first appointment. My doctor reccomended her so we will see if I can even get an appointment. I assume that I will have to go through some more testing before getting put on anything.

Welcome to everyone new. I hope that you can join us and feel right at home. We are all a supporive bunch here. We are here to listen and to help any way that we can. We all know what it's like to have PCOS because we are living it right now.

We have had some luck on this thread and a few of our ladies got their positves this month. I'm sure we are going to keep this trend going.

got a really bad evap last night. I forgot I took the test, and when I came back this is what I saw https://photobucket.com/helenapevap

also, my temp went back up. I won't be testing before my blood test tomorrow. This way I can know for sure.

i dont know about that type of test.. maybe try a FRER.. best of luck to you..! :dust:

I do see a line, I would suggest taking another test, and a different brand as well. Or Just wait until the Blood test tomorrow as you said. :dust: And Good Luck!!!

I'm hoping that I'll get a surprise BFP this cycle. I feel like i have nothing to lose because next cycle I will be going to the gyno. I'm just telling myself there is a chance that I could get lucky. All of the good luck from you girls could rub off right? :)

I'm hoping that I'll get a surprise BFP this cycle. I feel like i have nothing to lose because next cycle I will be going to the gyno. I'm just telling myself there is a chance that I could get lucky. All of the good luck from you girls could rub off right? :)

Really hope you do get lucky and :dust: to everyone.

I thought this was the cycle from hell

1. I got told I definitely have PCOS

2. I never got any peak on my CBFM, had no clue when I O'd

3. had several positive OPK's and then i found out that PCOS can cause false positives on OPK's

4. So then I purchased a fertility microscope, thinking it might be able to help rather than false postive OPKs

5. Then I got a letter telling me my appointment for infertility clinic is in November (near my sisters due date) on the same day that my sister posted pictures of her baby scan on facebook

BUT yesterday I got my BFP

So be encouraged that even when you think the odds are against you its not necessarily the case..!

hey!

How is everyone doing? I havent posted in aaaaaaaages!

Clomid tablets all taken, they dont taste too great! I have my first trcking scan tomorrow so hopefully there are good results from it.

:dust:

:dust: :dust: :dust:
FX for you to get your :bfp: just be patient! It will happen!

got a really bad evap last night. I forgot I took the test, and when I came back this is what I saw https://photobucket.com/helenapevap

also, my temp went back up. I won't be testing before my blood test tomorrow. This way I can know for sure.

i hate to say it, but i wouldnt trust that test anyway. they're becoming notorious for false positives. I've heard them called evaps too, but how can you get an evap as soon as you take the test? I got 5 positives on them, turning out to be nothing. Good luck! Hope this is your :bfp:!

I hope so to! Im hoping this cycle is my lucky one too. Its my first proper one since stopping bcp. Got my scan on june 18th.
Im trying not to think about ttc and pcos much this cycle so i prob wont post much on here. Im a firm believer in out of sight out of mind so i guess the same may apply if i keep away from pcos and ttc related things until my scan.

I will be thinking of you all though and sending loads of :dust: to you all!!!!

Xxxxx

Today is day 1/10 for Provera! Looking forward to AF this next cycle as my OV Watch just came in the mail today!! Yahoooo! FX that 2nd round of Clomid will work for O! Hope everyone else's cycles are moving right along as well! :)

i think we're going to be starting this next cycle at roughly the same time, skyybow!! i have just finished taking provera, so now just waiting for the :witch: to arrive! do you mean that you have just started taking it, or that you have just finished it?

Went in for a scan today and I'm 1dpo. Everything looks good, my lining is finally as thick as it should be. One follicle definitely fired and another one probably did, so now I just wait and see...

Congratulation to ALL with :bfp::bfp:
& for us that are still in our journey, our time is coming :) I read this quote the other day " Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

:dust:

AF came with a vengeance. It is heavy and the cramps are evil. However, instead of staying in bed and crying, I got up and went for a run. Not only that but it was my longest run yet. I went 2 miles.

Yes today is going to be tough with the pregnant women at the cookout. And no I am not one of them but I guess I will have to deal. None of them ran two miles today and I know that the new cycle is here. This is the last natural cycle with metformin I will have before I call the OBGYN.

Who knows I might get it this time.

Are you taking Clomid with the metformin?? I'm going to my ob to check for OV since starting both 2mwr
How are your side effects with the metformin?? This gas/bloating is driving me boonkers

AF came with a vengeance. It is heavy and the cramps are evil. However, instead of staying in bed and crying, I got up and went for a run. Not only that but it was my longest run yet. I went 2 miles.

Yes today is going to be tough with the pregnant women at the cookout. And no I am not one of them but I guess I will have to deal. None of them ran two miles today and I know that the new cycle is here. This is the last natural cycle with metformin I will have before I call the OBGYN.

Who knows I might get it this time.

Are you taking Clomid with the metformin?? I'm going to my ob to check for OV since starting both 2mwr
How are your side effects with the metformin?? This gas/bloating is driving me boonkers

No I am only on Metformin as of now but I am going to call an OBGYN after this next cycle. My doctor gave me a name of a good one in my area so I will be curious to see what she suggests. I do have some of the side effects but I figure it is the least I can do in hopes of having a baby of my own.

I hope so to! Im hoping this cycle is my lucky one too. Its my first proper one since stopping bcp. Got my scan on june 18th.
Im trying not to think about ttc and pcos much this cycle so i prob wont post much on here. Im a firm believer in out of sight out of mind so i guess the same may apply if i keep away from pcos and ttc related things until my scan.

I will be thinking of you all though and sending loads of :dust: to you all!!!!

Xxxxx

Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"