Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Oh okay, hope all goes well for you. I'm pretty sure once we get our BFP that we will have other unpleasant side effects but like you said it will all be worth it :)

i think we're going to be starting this next cycle at roughly the same time, skyybow!! i have just finished taking provera, so now just waiting for the :witch: to arrive! do you mean that you have just started taking it, or that you have just finished it?

Today was day 1 of Provera so you're a bit further along than I am. FX'd for you!! :)

Hey guys, I'm feeling miserable today. I originally wanted to have a BFP for my 30th birthday which is on Sunday but none yet. And I'm on CD 26, no signs of ovulation and my shortest cycle is 54 days so defo won't be getting one on Sunday. Meh. x Sorry for the moan. I'm just frustrated that of all my friends who are pregnant/have babies the longest they've taken to conceive is 3 months (includuing those who have PCOS and without intervention). Most of them actually got pregnant on the first cycle! x

Skyybow, I'm only a few days ahead of you then! I just finished my 5 days of provera :) are you doing clomid? I'm on something called letrozole this month, which is very similar to clomid, because I'm clomid resistant :(

Hey guys, I'm feeling miserable today. I originally wanted to have a BFP for my 30th birthday which is on Sunday but none yet. And I'm on CD 26, no signs of ovulation and my shortest cycle is 54 days so defo won't be getting one on Sunday. Meh. x Sorry for the moan. I'm just frustrated that of all my friends who are pregnant/have babies the longest they've taken to conceive is 3 months (includuing those who have PCOS and without intervention). Most of them actually got pregnant on the first cycle! x

gflady, I know it's horrible...you just have to keep powering through. The only way I can think about it is that when they've got toddlers and are pulling their hair out, we will still have our babies, and can learn from their mistakes :haha: I quite like the fact that my friends' babies will have already grown up, when mine is still little. Kind of makes me feel as though they've already finished, and I will still be going through it. Even though it sucks sometimes, to be so far behind.

Remember, it doesn't matter what day you get your bfp. I think I would be happy to have one, whenever it happened.

lots of :hugs: for you

Hey girls, just checking in.

I'm 3dpo and have sensitive nipples and a sharp pain on my right side when I put pressure on my belly or twist my body. FX it's good signs but not sure if it's just the Clomid affecting things.

Will have a Google. :)

It is frustrating when those around us have an easier time getting pregnant than we do. It doesn't seem fair but just think, when we have children it will be all the more special. We will appreciate the joy of pregnancy all the more because we had to work harder to get there.

There are definitely days when I think it will never happen for me. I think why should I put myself through this? But the thing is that it will be all with it. All is not lost. We are young and there is plenty more things we can try.

I will be thinking of you.

It is frustrating when those around us have an easier time getting pregnant than we do. It doesn't seem fair but just think, when we have children it will be all the more special. We will appreciate the joy of pregnancy all the more because we had to work harder to get there.

There are definitely days when I think it will never happen for me. I think why should I put myself through this? But the thing is that it will be all with it. All is not lost. We are young and there is plenty more things we can try.

I will be thinking of you.

Skyybow, I'm only a few days ahead of you then! I just finished my 5 days of provera :) are you doing clomid? I'm on something called letrozole this month, which is very similar to clomid, because I'm clomid resistant :(

gflady, I know it's horrible...you just have to keep powering through. The only way I can think about it is that when they've got toddlers and are pulling their hair out, we will still have our babies, and can learn from their mistakes :haha: I quite like the fact that my friends' babies will have already grown up, when mine is still little. Kind of makes me feel as though they've already finished, and I will still be going through it. Even though it sucks sometimes, to be so far behind.

Remember, it doesn't matter what day you get your bfp. I think I would be happy to have one, whenever it happened.

lots of :hugs: for you

Thank you both for your kind words of encouragement and support. They mean a lot and give me a hope. Did a bit of journalling and praying and feeling more positive that I will eventually get pregnant, and it will be amazing.

You guys are so right, it will be so much more special when we finally get our BFPs, whenever we get them. :dance:

I weighed myself this morning because I have been running and everything.

It took me like six weeks or so but I lost 7 pounds!!!!

Awesome ghin, good work! You should be proud of yourself, defo x

Although I should be getting dressed for my appts, just wanted to tell everyone to have an amazing day!! :) 1st appt root canal:-({|= once that's over I'll get to find out if this medicine is working

Well its 12dpo and bfn again...tring to stay hopeful I have had some symptoms like implatation bleeding at 9 dpo and extreem tiredness! Is it still too early to test since I got implantation bleeding at 9 dpo? I am pretty sure it was that cause its too early for af and only lasted like 2 days just when I wiped in the morning and thats all. Good luck ladies just feelin blah/disapointed today :(

Although I should be getting dressed for my appts, just wanted to tell everyone to have an amazing day!! :) 1st appt root canal:-({|= once that's over I'll get to find out if this medicine is working

my mum just had this done, and she said it was fine :thumbup: loads of people scared her before it though, and she said it was no where near as bad or as painful as she was expecting! she had it done in two sessions :) good luck!

Well its 12dpo and bfn again...tring to stay hopeful I have had some symptoms like implatation bleeding at 9 dpo and extreem tiredness! Is it still too early to test since I got implantation bleeding at 9 dpo? I am pretty sure it was that cause its too early for af and only lasted like 2 days just when I wiped in the morning and thats all. Good luck ladies just feelin blah/disapointed today :(

12dpo is still pretty early...theres still hope! im not sure about the implantation bleeding...i have no clue how long it lasts :( FXed for you though! if this isn't meant to be your month, roll onto the next one with me! :thumbup:

12dpo is still pretty early...theres still hope! im not sure about the implantation bleeding...i have no clue how long it lasts :( FXed for you though! if this isn't meant to be your month, roll onto the next one with me! :thumbup:

Thanks :) i know that it takes 3 to 5 days for the hcg level to be high enough to detect on a hpt once the egg implants and its only day 3 IF i implanted on sunday....:shrug: so it might still be early your right. this TWW is terrible lol i am the most impatient person ever!! thanks for your encouragement tho hope you get your :bfp: soon!!! :dust: to you!!!!

I weighed myself this morning because I have been running and everything.

It took me like six weeks or so but I lost 7 pounds!!!!

wow thats brill :happydance:
I on the other hand have just ate a dirty big mcdonalds... :nope:
No more junk now......

my mum just had this done, and she said it was fine :thumbup: loads of people scared her before it though, and she said it was no where near as bad or as painful as she was expecting! she had it done in two sessions :) good luck!

Oh man it was such a breeze!!! I'm a little sore but nothing like I imagined :cloud9:

Iam 29years old, female. iam diagnosed with pcos since i was a teenager and have always been on birth control pills and metformin. now that i want to conceive, i went off bcp since jan this year and currently i am only on metformin to ovulate on my own. i know i did ovulate this month as i got a +opk and ewcm. we had sex during that time. it is 10 dpo today and yesterday i was expriencing bad abdominal cramps and lower back pains, i thought my periods would come anytime and its not due until another 5 days. iam feeling pretty ok today but tired. do you think i could be pregnant with pcos. please advise. i will take a pregnancy test once i miss my period. but just curious to know before hand. thanks,

Thanks :) i know that it takes 3 to 5 days for the hcg level to be high enough to detect on a hpt once the egg implants and its only day 3 IF i implanted on sunday....:shrug: so it might still be early your right. this TWW is terrible lol i am the most impatient person ever!! thanks for your encouragement tho hope you get your :bfp: soon!!! :dust: to you!!!!

I had horrible implantation cramps and pain on a late Friday night (I actually thought I was oving again! And I got my bfp he next Thursday at lunchtime (after a bfn 4 hours earlier) also it depends what tests your using, I was using Internet cheapies and it showed on a digi b4 they gave me a decent line!

Ok today there is deff. Something up with my body I feel terrible like the start of the flu it kinda hit me this afternoon when I needed to take a nap took a nap for an hour and woke up and felt almost like I had a temp just achey everywhere and just blah but didn't have a temp...I dunno anymore that to think. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->