Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Here's hoping gsdowner!
The 2 days b4 my bfp I had a horrid headache and my forehead was always hot like I had a slight fever

gsdowner that is totally what I felt like the week before I got my :bfp: I actually had two days off in bed just feeling exhausted and achy but didn't have a temp either. I think it is definitely a good sign. Definitely use a FRER, they are so much more sensitive and my line was heaps darker on them than cheapies.

I had such a scare this morn, was at work and went to the bathroom and had a bit of blood. I freaked out and went straight to the drs as I thought I may have had an early miscarriage. Thankfully scan and blood test were all perfect and there was no blood in my womb - apparently it was just light spotting and nothing to worry about. I know people do spot in pregnancy but it was stil really scary. Feel a bit silly as I left work in tears but was so worried about it. The scan definitely made me feel a tonne better. Plus I felt like my dr really cared and since I'm so worried about it he said he'll do more bloods every second day to check my levels are all progressing well so I can just breathe and relax a bit more.

Just got an email from my manager hoping that everything went well. I love how supportive people can be, like all you ladies :) :dust: to everyone.

Here's hoping gsdowner!
The 2 days b4 my bfp I had a horrid headache and my forehead was always hot like I had a slight fever

Thank you for the encouragement :) I am hopeful I just wanna know now lol I am so tired of waiting... that's just part of it though! Ill definetly keep you all updated :)

gsdowner that is totally what I felt like the week before I got my :bfp: I actually had two days off in bed just feeling exhausted and achy but didn't have a temp either. I think it is definitely a good sign. Definitely use a FRER, they are so much more sensitive and my line was heaps darker on them than cheapies.

I had such a scare this morn, was at work and went to the bathroom and had a bit of blood. I freaked out and went straight to the drs as I thought I may have had an early miscarriage. Thankfully scan and blood test were all perfect and there was no blood in my womb - apparently it was just light spotting and nothing to worry about. I know people do spot in pregnancy but it was stil really scary. Feel a bit silly as I left work in tears but was so worried about it. The scan definitely made me feel a tonne better. Plus I felt like my dr really cared and since I'm so worried about it he said he'll do more bloods every second day to check my levels are all progressing well so I can just breathe and relax a bit more.

Just got an email from my manager hoping that everything went well. I love how supportive people can be, like all you ladies :) :dust: to everyone.

Thank you for the encouragement too ! It helps to know that people got there :bfp: with some similar symptoms I've been having :) that is great that you didn't have a mc you always have to be worried about your well being and your babys well being even while at work :) Its nice working somewhere where they actually care about how your doing. Ill keep y'all updated.

Good luck gsdowner and Matilda, I'm so happy it was just a scare! Fx food both of you!

Hi ladies. :)

I am 4DPO today, experiencing mild cramping and creamy cm. My ov test today was darker than yesterday so FX that's a positive sign! My boobs feel slightly bruised and nipples are a bit more sensitive than usual.

I've bought 2 twinpacks of FR tests as they were BOGOF and a twin pack of CB digis. I also have a batch of IC's to use!

I'm dying to test but also terrified at the same time. I really hope we don't have to go through another round of Clomid/Norethisterone.

Hubby gets back from his small business trip today. My AF is gone. Guess what that means?

I am going to be positive this cycle. I am going to be positive this cycle. I am going to be positive this cycle.

I keep telling myself that because I know this is the last cycle before I call the OBGYN.

*Deep cleansing breath*

I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

It would be such a story an awesome boost to know that I did it without all the other drugs out there although I know they would help me.

I mean it's possible right?

*takes another deep breath*

Mine is over :(

Started bleeding yesterday, and now its done :(

Iam 29years old, female. iam diagnosed with pcos since i was a teenager and have always been on birth control pills and metformin. now that i want to conceive, i went off bcp since jan this year and currently i am only on metformin to ovulate on my own. i know i did ovulate this month as i got a +opk and ewcm. we had sex during that time. it is 10 dpo today and yesterday i was expriencing bad abdominal cramps and lower back pains, i thought my periods would come anytime and its not due until another 5 days. iam feeling pretty ok today but tired. do you think i could be pregnant with pcos. please advise. i will take a pregnancy test once i miss my period. but just curious to know before hand. thanks,

laurabe, im so sorry. have you been checked out or anything? :hugs:

babytrying, welcome. you CAN be pregnant with pcos, just look at the bfps in this group! but we're not going to be able to tell you whether you actually are or not, the only way you will know is to test.

ghinspire, so so happy for you and your super positive cycle! I'll join you, I think!! we'll be positive together :)

Yeh i was at hospital today. No explanation as to why it happened.. just one of those things.. :(

I'm ok.. Guess i am happy to know that I can concieve naturally.

Thank you. i tested at 11 dpo and got a bfn... just waiting till i miss my period again to test...will keep you posted..

We an do this ladies!

I am sending good vibes to all or PCOS ladies who are just starting, still trying, and newly pregnant.

We got this.

I am sorry to hear that laurabe. :nope:
Take care darling.

I am also thinking positive and not reading pcos related things anymore.
Going to be super busy this weekend, im helping organise a big diamond jubilee party for tuesday with food, raffles and games and stuff. Plus its the beer walks this weekend. Of course no beer for me this year.

At least it will take my mind of ttc for a few days. And i got two new books to read by my fave author and i need to make 2 fathers day cards too so plenty to keep me busy.

Take care ladies!!

Xxxxx

I'm having a rough day today, ladies. My best friend from work had her baby this evening. It was kind of a rough day at work with some other stuff, and people kept dropping by to ask about how she was doing. But they wouldn't just ask, they wanted to have a conversation about it and it was wearing me down. Tonight when I got her husband's text with a picture, I cried for 20 minutes. I am so unbelievably happy for her, but it's so hard when I want it so badly. I'm going to go visit her tomorrow. I feel like such a bad person for not being able to just be happy for them. She's been such a wonderful friend, so suppose during my ttc and my mc. And she'll make a great mom. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this. I think I just needed to get it out. Sorry for the ramble...

i think im lucky that i dont have any pregnant female friends (or female friends, for that matter!) because i dont think i'd handle it very well. I'm out this cycle, as OH is in the city, but I may be out all together as I may be facing an impending divorce, and being from a small town... sperm donors are hard to find, and expensive. an IUI is about 1000-2000, sperm is anywhere from 100 - 600, and that doesnt inlcude the 1000-1500 FS fee. Ugh.

Laurabe, I am sorry hun. You will get it next time. I know you will.

i think im lucky that i dont have any pregnant female friends (or female friends, for that matter!) because i dont think i'd handle it very well. I'm out this cycle, as OH is in the city, but I may be out all together as I may be facing an impending divorce, and being from a small town... sperm donors are hard to find, and expensive. an IUI is about 1000-2000, sperm is anywhere from 100 - 600, and that doesnt inlcude the 1000-1500 FS fee. Ugh.

Sweetie I truly am sorry. It breaks my heart to hear something like that...*hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->