Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Laurabe, I am so sorry. That really, really sucks. Hope you're ok and get your sticky BFP soon. You can do it :)

I'm with Ghin, feeling the positivity this month. I may not get my BFP for my birthday but that doesn't mean I won't get my BFP for June. Here's to us, ladies. xoxox

I'm confused I went for my 2nd tracking scan yesterday and the sono said she doubts I will ov over the weekend but today's opk is a strong pos is it common to get false positives after clomid?!

Hi everyone just wanted to give an update from my DR. apt.It was confirmed that I did OV this cycle with clomid!! Yaaay I was sooooo nervous it wasn't working. But I am soo glad for theses results, my Dr. is keeping me on both meds until I get my :BFP: Have a great weekend everyone <3

i think im lucky that i dont have any pregnant female friends (or female friends, for that matter!) because i dont think i'd handle it very well. I'm out this cycle, as OH is in the city, but I may be out all together as I may be facing an impending divorce, and being from a small town... sperm donors are hard to find, and expensive. an IUI is about 1000-2000, sperm is anywhere from 100 - 600, and that doesnt inlcude the 1000-1500 FS fee. Ugh.

Sweetie I truly am sorry. It breaks my heart to hear something like that...*hugs*

it sucks.. but perhaps this is just my way of finding out i'm not meant to have a baby.

Hi everyone,

Can I join in with this thread?

Bit of a background about me: About 5 years ago (when i was 18) i was told i had PCOS. It made me feel angry and sad at the time but then I moved on since I wasn't trying to a baby at the time. Now my partner and I have been together fr nearly 2 years, we are getting married and are trying for the family we both really want. We NTNP for about 3/4 months then went into full blown trying in september last year. In October we found out I was pregnant, only for us to lose him/her the next day and since then, nothing. I'm actually having to take tablets at the moment cos of my AF totally going out a whack so we can't even do the thing to make the baby!!! So frustrating! (sorry if tmi). They are actually going to send me for an ultrasound to have a look at my ovaries to properly diagnose me with PCOS (happy and annoyed since it hasn't been done before!!) and the doctor said he would put me on metformin if it comes back positive. So the dr is helping :)

Anyway, enough rambling about me. Hope you all are ok and that I can join you thread :-D

:dust:
x

welcome TTCwithPCOS! Yes hang with us and chat its great on here :)

Ok so im CD14 and i really think my bodies trying to ovulate. Its my 2nd cycle after bcp and im checking my diary and seeing on cd14 of cycle 1 i was feeling the same....
Crampy but this time on and off and more localised to my lower left side.
My cervix feels high, usually i can feel it with my finger but i cant reach it properly ....eeek tmi sorry!!
My cm is slippery. Not ewcm but close. Example when i pee i wipe, moments later the cm is back....omg sorry tmi oh well bet we have heard worse lol!
My nipples feel a little tender, on cd 18-24 on cycle1 they felt bruised. Today cd14 they feel a little tender.
I know i should prob get an opk but i point blank refuse as i like to think yessss i might be trying to ovulate and i dont want an opk to say im not and shatter my hopes and leave me thinking why im feeling the above. KWIM?

My last cycle was 33 days so im prob coming close to ovulation.
Best drag him to bed lol!!!
Then its the dreaded 2ww. Ive told him to hide my hpt away and only let me have it when i can use it at the correct times.

Ookkkaaayyy best go now.
Night ladies!!!

:dust: to all!

Ps.....i read we dont have to have ewcm to mean we are ovating....right....?
Omg! I am reading up on things again. i promised myself i wouldnt do it......naughty!

I'm confused I went for my 2nd tracking scan yesterday and the sono said she doubts I will ov over the weekend but today's opk is a strong pos is it common to get false positives after clomid?!

an opk picks up lutenizing hormone, with pcos your body constantly has lh cos its constantly trying to ovulate, however an u/sound can see more clearly, to ovulate your ovaries must contain follicles over 24mm to be mature enough to release an egg. the sonographer mustnt have seen any mature follicles in there, so that means its impossible to ovulate.
id talk to your doc about increasing clomd dose, and also my doc told me not to use opks, with pcos u get false positives and they add too much stress

Omg! I am reading up on things again. i promised myself i wouldnt do it......naughty!

ive never had ewcm... just the "lotiony" type stuff at time i conceived

I use the clear blue digital opks and they work well for me, I had trouble with the cheapie ones though. And I sometimes have ewcm and sometimes not, its not reliable for me.

I'm 5dpo today and still have a lower back ache, plus some mild cramping (almost felt like gas, but lower) and sore bbs/sensitive nipples. Trying not to think about it too hard...

ive never had ewcm... just the "lotiony" type stuff at time i conceived

I guess no two women are the same when it comes to bodies. I will just do as the doc ordered and bd every other day.
Yuk! Woke up full of a cold today bleh! Where'd it come from?

Xxxxx

started taking letrozole today, and have a scan booked in for tuesday 12th (and for the injection!) here's hoping this month works!

Hopeful for 1st:

I have not been on here this week...manic work week...so just seen your reply to my congratulatory post :thumbup:
I am on first round of clomid. Think doc might've messed up as told me to take it cd 1-5. Not heard of anyone else taking it 1-5?
I have been ttc for 6months. Diagnosed with pcos last month. Long cycles, 6wks, 7wks, 10wks.

Hoping 50mg of clomid will make me ovulate at a reasonable time this cycle.

Hi stellabella, i have recently been taking clomid, my dr told me to start on cd 2-6, iv looked into this and it varies on different people, but if you are still unsure speak to your dr again so they can explain :) iv been back loads of times to ease my mind, x x x x

it might mean that you just ovulate a bit sooner, stellabella. I took it CD2-6 as well. I highly doubt it makes a serious amount of difference!

Hi everyone,

Can I join in with this thread?

Bit of a background about me: About 5 years ago (when i was 18) i was told i had PCOS. It made me feel angry and sad at the time but then I moved on since I wasn't trying to a baby at the time. Now my partner and I have been together fr nearly 2 years, we are getting married and are trying for the family we both really want. We NTNP for about 3/4 months then went into full blown trying in september last year. In October we found out I was pregnant, only for us to lose him/her the next day and since then, nothing. I'm actually having to take tablets at the moment cos of my AF totally going out a whack so we can't even do the thing to make the baby!!! So frustrating! (sorry if tmi). They are actually going to send me for an ultrasound to have a look at my ovaries to properly diagnose me with PCOS (happy and annoyed since it hasn't been done before!!) and the doctor said he would put me on metformin if it comes back positive. So the dr is helping :)

Anyway, enough rambling about me. Hope you all are ok and that I can join you thread :-D

:dust:
x

wow, your background sounds alot like mine. i found out in october (of 10) that i was pregnant, just to lose it. hasnt happened since.

Good luck, and welcome!

nope, ya dont have to have ewcm

but you do need to not read things online. you might convince yourself you have cervical cancer or something :blush::haha:

My dr said it doesn't really matter what days u take clomid, and I guess I'm proof since I hadn't had a period in 3 mOnths when I started taking it

Hi hope you don't mind me jumping in. I'm 21 an been ttc for two years this us my fourth cycle of clomid cd 2-6 100mg my progesterone level came back at 158 any other ladies experienced this I've heard normal range is 20. Any opinion greatly appreciated xxx

so i haven't tested since 14 dpo im 16 dpo today gonna test tomorrow but today i have been having crampy feelings down there almost like before my period but not quite as strong and have had Zero spotting... also TMI alert my cm is creamy and there is an abundance of it... me and hubby :sex: this morning and it was AMazing :) anyway just wondering if those could be signs of early pregnancy???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->