Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

Hi everyone, I'm 8DPO today and so nervous for testing in a few days. Been trying not to symptom spot cos it's still early... I am failing so far lol. :dohh:

Gsdowner1, I think those are good signs, I have my FX for you! :)

Happy Monday everyone.

Good luck to those testing and those continuing the TTC journey. Last night I came home from Wine Fest in Virginia. It was a great time with my friends and I was able to relax. Hubby and I got home and bd before bed. I know that I am not necessarily in my fertile days but it can't hurt. I am not using a monitor this round and decided just to take my Metformin and go for it. Then if nothing happens then I will just call the gyno and see what happens.

I have nothing to lose and last night while bd I kept saying to myself that I was making a baby. So positive vibes.

Hi everyone, I'm 8DPO today and so nervous for testing in a few days. Been trying not to symptom spot cos it's still early... I am failing so far lol. :dohh:

When are you planning on testing? I'm 7dpo today and trying to hold out at least until this weekend.

When are you planning on testing? I'm 7dpo today and trying to hold out at least until this weekend.

I think I'm going to use one of my eBay cheapies on Thursday at the earliest.. That'll make me 11DPO when I test. I have FR tests and a twinpack of digis to use if I get any lines.

Heck, I did a cheapie when I was 4DPO, I'll probably cave and do one earlier. :blush:

I'm trying so hard to hold out! My temp dipped this morning so I'm really hoping that's a good sign...

I tested thus morning an got a BFP!!! can't believe it actually asked my friend if I was going crazy an seeing things but definitely a positive.

Was taking 109mg clomid days 2-6 vitamin b complex an bd every day from when af finished til thismorning!

Didn't want to symptom spot either but found this month my bbs didn't hurt at all normally they hurt like hell two weeks before af. Also been feeling sick the last few days although convinced myself it was because I eat like a pig!

Hope u all get ur bfp I can honestly say I never thought I would be lucky enough to conceive again after a Mmc in 2010. Was supposed to be having an ovarian drilling lap an dye done in 5 weeks so happy!

Fingers crossed for all you amazing ladies xxxx

I tested thus morning an got a BFP!!! can't believe it actually asked my friend if I was going crazy an seeing things but definitely a positive.

Was taking 109mg clomid days 2-6 vitamin b complex an bd every day from when af finished til thismorning!

Didn't want to symptom spot either but found this month my bbs didn't hurt at all normally they hurt like hell two weeks before af. Also been feeling sick the last few days although convinced myself it was because I eat like a pig!

Hope u all get ur bfp I can honestly say I never thought I would be lucky enough to conceive again after a Mmc in 2010. Was supposed to be having an ovarian drilling lap an dye done in 5 weeks so happy!

Congrats! :flower:

i just started 100mg clomid today first round im excited and nervous i have pcos so only periods every 3 months for some reason i got two in a row which i love and got to start my clomid today hopefully thats a sign lol anyways everyone have a good day and i cant wait to see what ladies get a bfp soon :)

I give up its 17 dpo and :bfn: again I think I'm out this round called doc. Today but they haven't called me back yet..we shall see what they say. Today sucks.. me and hubs are fighting too which doesn't help my stress level. Grrrrrrrr... ok rant is over . :dust: to all!

I give up its 17 dpo and :bfn: again I think I'm out this round called doc. Today but they haven't called me back yet..we shall see what they say. Today sucks.. me and hubs are fighting too which doesn't help my stress level. Grrrrrrrr... ok rant is over . :dust: to all!

I'm sorry. I hate long cycles and feeling the frustration. *hugs*

Congratulations!

Congratulations Faithlovehope! Fantastic news. :)

9DPO and trying my best not to do any tests!

Got my early scan tomorrow!
Bit worried there will be nothing there, no heartbeat etc. argh

Good luck hopeful!

Congrats faith on your bfp!

I'm on cd32 today and my bbs are killing! Unfortunately this usually happens 2 weeks before AF. Boo. Xx

Got my early scan tomorrow!
Bit worried there will be nothing there, no heartbeat etc. argh

You'll be fine. You must be so excited!
I have my follicular scan tomorrow to see if the clomid is working. I have been having this Bach ache since last night. It's so uncomfortable ugh!

Good luck hopeful! Congrats faith!

Have my 3rd tracking scan tomorrow haven't had one since Friday due to the bank holidays for the jubilee.

DH's friend called him this morning to announce they are expecting their 2nd and his wife is 4 weeks along. I feel a bit sad that he felt the need to announce it so soon bearing in mind his friend knows what we are going through and called him this morning after not being in touch for a couple of weeks. Also this was the friend who announced their last on our wedding day...again at 4 weeks!!

Today is a bitch day for me!! Lol

Aw, I'm sure it's not intended to be spiteful!
It's really hard to keep secret! I've already told 3 friends n 2 girls at work and family! Can't wait til I can fully come out of the closet! I find it hard when I've got people in Facebook announcing pregnancy so early, and I'm about the same dates but won't say anything so early on fbook so have to keep my mouth shut when I wanna say "me too!!!!"

Yeah I know it's not spiteful I must be having an off day! I feel terrible that I don't feel happy for them! I'm sure it will pass and the scan tomorrow will stick me back on the positive thinking path!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->