Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

So I had an 8:30am massage appointment which was awesome. I needed it. Then on the way home I listened to music and said out loud that hubby and I were going to make a baby this cycle. I said it to myself like a little pep talk and then got home to seduce my husband. Hehe! Morning bding is fun.

This is my cycle!

I can do it without calling an Obgyn...
I can! I can! I can!
Positive thinking.

Katerz, I'm sure it wasn't meant to be spiteful but it's still hard to hear. It's so tough when you desperately want it too. Soon it will be your turn and you can give them a call :hug:

GL, hopeful! I'm sure the scan will go wonderfully and I'm excited for you!

My temp dipped yesterday but is back up this morning, today I have way more lotiony cm too. Trying to wait until Saturday (12dpo) to test... I just got back from getting my blood drawn to check my progesterone level, so I guess we'll see what that says.

Katerz, in a similar situation I have an older step brother and his wife who tried for years to get pregnant and couldn't n I'm definitely not looking forward to telling them! They had 6 failed ivf rounds.

Well it's 7am, I've been awake for an hour can't sleep! Scan is at 9.
Just want it to be over so I can relax a little!

So I had an 8:30am massage appointment which was awesome. I needed it. Then on the way home I listened to music and said out loud that hubby and I were going to make a baby this cycle. I said it to myself like a little pep talk and then got home to seduce my husband. Hehe! Morning bding is fun.

This is my cycle!

I can do it without calling an Obgyn...
I can! I can! I can!
Positive thinking.

Yesss!! Possitive thinking all the way to our bfps!!! :dust:

I have a book about conception, pregnancy and birth and the long and short of it is mind over matter and thinking positive. It touches on pcos and the author mentions how she has told pcos ladies to imagine their ovaries ovulating and imagine the sperm racing towards the egg. It sounds daft but im giving it a try this cycle! I bet your massage was devine!

Im cd18 (12:15am uk time) and im confident i have ov'd! My cervix felt high and cm been rather slippery last three days. Im full of a cold and tired from jubilee party but still bd'ng each night. Going to capture that egg and fertilise the heck out of it! Imagine, millions of sperm cornering my one egg.......imagine its happening like my book says.

hopefulfor1st your scan will go fine and you will see your lil sweetpea!
Ghinspire22 i am with you in positive thinking!!

:dust:

Xxxxxxxx

everything went well!
im actually a day behind what i thought though
saw hb at 115bpm, and heard it!

everything went well!

:happydance: thats fantastic im glad your sweetpea is doing good!!!
Im very confident with this current cycle.
My pelvic scan is june 18th to check my ovaries.......imagine if they found a baby instead??

Take care :hugs:
Xxxxx

Well just did my follicular scan absolutely nothing!! The clomid didnt work. They said next cycle I should up the dosage...I'm bummed:cry:

My bezzie friend just booked us tickets for a rock concert in december, if i were pregnant by then would it be wise to go? She knows im ttc and knows mosh pits are out of the question these days. Unlike back in the good old days, we not daft 17 yr olds anymore......yeah im really gonna go crowd surfing at the age of 26....
Do u think it would be ok to go?
Get baby rocking from an early age?
My sister went to bon jovi at 28 weeks and got seated.
I have read too much exposure to noise can damage hearing but what if ypu work in a noisy place anyway?

Xxxxx

Well just did my follicular scan absolutely nothing!! The clomid didnt work. They said next cycle I should up the dosage...I'm bummed:cry:

Sorry to hear this! I am on cycle one of clomid, cd 15, no sign of ovulation (temp and opks). I am not having any other monitoring done. Hoping something happens soon...it's been 10 days since last clomid pill

Sorry to hear this! I am on cycle one of clomid, cd 15, no sign of ovulation (temp and opks). I am not having any other monitoring done. Hoping something happens soon...it's been 10 days since last clomid pill

I hope you have better luck than me. The only good news I got was my lining was very thick and healthy. So hopefully AF will come on is own. She also told me after 3 weeks if AF doesn't arrive I should take provera. I hope I'm not one of the few that's clomid resistant. DH said he won't do IVF if it leads to that.:cry:

Hey all :) I just came back from the dr and he diagnosed me with pcos :( not what I wanted to hear ugh. He put me on metformin, so tomorrow I will sart taking 1 500mg pill after breakfast and increase the dosage every week until I start taking 2000mg a day. I know I have a long road ahead of me but I'm ready to have my lil bundle of joy :)

:hug: and :dust: to all of you :)

everything went well!

Hopeful that is amazing! I'm so happy it went well. I too am a bit worried about the no heartbeat/something being wrong but have been getting hcg bloods every second day and they are increasing perfectly so FXed it'll be all good. My FS doesn't do the scan until 7 weeks so another 2 to go!

Feel like I haven't been on here for ages, so much to catch up on. Hope everyone is going well :)

What is metformin? I have PCOS and have never been given anything for it

Hi guys, in case any of you are interested, today we found we are team :pink: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"