Young PCOS'ers! ~ 35 BFPs down!! ~

I woke up this morning craving a bath. My muscles have been sore from running and so I poured in some Epsom salts and soaked for twenty minutes while reading a book.

Staying positive has been slightly difficult when I found out one of our friends are pregnant. The couple already has an amazing little boy. I am happy for them but it was a little twinge in my heart. The thought, why can't it be me came to mind.

However, I told myself that it will be ok. So I closed my eyes and said, "Hubby and I can make a baby. We will make a baby. This cycle."

I am relaxing a little today before going to get coffee with a friend.

Hope everyone is well. Thinking of all of you.

Had another follicle scan today. Ovary behaved its self and I ov'd over the weekend looks like the opk's were telling the truth :) feeling positive again. So I guess I am officially in the 2ww :)

Congrats, Mrs.B! That's so exciting!

I was dumb and tested today at 9dpo. I know it was too early. I was feeling good about waiting until this weekend, then last night I found out that a friend is accidentally pregnant. She's in a completely screwed up relationship with a guy who is also sleeping with two other women and he's had a vasectomy, but she's preggo. And here I am, PCOS and a mc, having :sex: on a schedule and sticking my butt under a pillow afterward, using preseed, cutting out alcohol and caffeine, and pumping my body full of hormones with nothing to show for it. :cry:

Sorry ladies, I'm just having a really hard time with this one. I'm trying to stay optimistic, but I know clomid can play tricks so I'm trying to ignore the bloating and mild cramping and sore bbs. I've never had a temp dip before, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I guess I just have to wait and see.

My doc said met can help me ovulate and hopefully conceive. I believe metformin is one of the treatments for pcos. He wouldn't put me on clomid because he said its for infertility, which is not really our case. I got pg 3 times but mc every time. I have high hopes met will help me have a healthy baby :) fxd!!!

What is metformin? I have PCOS and have never been given anything for it[/

My doc said met can help me ovulate and possibly get my :bfp: it's one of the treatments for pcos :)

From what i have researched metformin is to help your body deal with insulin better i think....?
Like laurabe i wasnt given any info or meds for pcos (see my signature) my scans on june 18th so if pcos is found im going to ask for clomid.

Just a thought ........ Why is it when couples have trouble ttc its always the woman who jas.to be chcked.first? Of course it must be us that has a problem not the male.
A friend at work has told me shes ttc for 9 months to no avail and of course she is the first to go for tests so i said.cant hubby go aswel? She says no its prob her as he has a son from previous relationship......doesnt mean he migjt not need a sperm count.

welcome, sorry ive been missing! super busy!

Mrs.B. thats so exciting!!! I seriously thought you were having a boy?! I have no idea why though lol!

Lika/lauraba metformin can help you deal better with insulin, which will in turn help you to ovulate. It is usually used if you are struggling with your weight a bit. A higher weight can mean that you don't have as regular cycles or don't ovulate as you should, so you might actually have cycles without having to go through other treatments, after metformin :)

Hopeful, I'm glad your scan went ok! It's so amazing that you heard the heartbeat as well!

ghinspire, I'm so excited for you this month! I think doing a positive cycle will do wonders, and I am so 1000000000% behind you on it! I'm also not bothering to do anything other than taking my drugs and folic acid. Just taking it easy and relaxing this month! I may even have to steal your idea of a nice relaxing bath.....

AFM - I take my last dose tomorrow morning, and then I have my scan tuesday 12th. If the scan shows follicles, then I get the injection trigger thing. Reaallllly hoping that this is it! I was FINALLY able to get some of the injection as well, so its already in the fridge and everything!

I'm really hoping that by some sort of freak happening, everyone in this group who is still trying gets their BFP this month! Long shot I know, but everyone deserves it soooo badly!!!

Hi ladies, I'm feeling very sorry for myself today. I've spent the last 5 days indulging in far too much alcohol and unhealthy foods. I feel awful and stressing about weight gain, which could hinder my chances of TTC. Ugh. I'm going back on metformin tomorrow and DH and I have decided to cut out alcohol completely in the hope that we'll get pregnant.

I just feel really down that we're still not pregnant, and I'm binge eating loads to deal with the disappointment which is making everything a million times worse. I hate myself today. Sorry to be such a downer! xoxoxo

Hi ladies, I'm feeling very sorry for myself today. I've spent the last 5 days indulging in far too much alcohol and unhealthy foods. I feel awful and stressing about weight gain, which could hinder my chances of TTC. Ugh. I'm going back on metformin tomorrow and DH and I have decided to cut out alcohol completely in the hope that we'll get pregnant.

I just feel really down that we're still not pregnant, and I'm binge eating loads to deal with the disappointment which is making everything a million times worse. I hate myself today. Sorry to be such a downer! xoxoxo

:hug: hope you feel better tomorrow :) I will be starting met tomorrow too :) :dust: our way :D

welcome, sorry ive been missing! super busy!

Mrs.B. thats so exciting!!! I seriously thought you were having a boy?! I have no idea why though lol!

Lika/lauraba metformin can help you deal better with insulin, which will in turn help you to ovulate. It is usually used if you are struggling with your weight a bit. A higher weight can mean that you don't have as regular cycles or don't ovulate as you should, so you might actually have cycles without having to go through other treatments, after metformin :)

Hopeful, I'm glad your scan went ok! It's so amazing that you heard the heartbeat as well!

ghinspire, I'm so excited for you this month! I think doing a positive cycle will do wonders, and I am so 1000000000% behind you on it! I'm also not bothering to do anything other than taking my drugs and folic acid. Just taking it easy and relaxing this month! I may even have to steal your idea of a nice relaxing bath.....

AFM - I take my last dose tomorrow morning, and then I have my scan tuesday 12th. If the scan shows follicles, then I get the injection trigger thing. Reaallllly hoping that this is it! I was FINALLY able to get some of the injection as well, so its already in the fridge and everything!

I'm really hoping that by some sort of freak happening, everyone in this group who is still trying gets their BFP this month! Long shot I know, but everyone deserves it soooo badly!!!

Taking time to relax is just what we all need. I just hope it works. :)

We all have those times. I think PCOS or not every woman ttc and not conceiving feels that way. Don't get too down on yourself and just take measures to eat better and do something nice for yourself. The key is to start treating yourself better and then you'll feel better too.

*hugs*

Hi ladies. I'd like to join this thread..if you'll have me :)

I'm 27 and DH is 35. After spending yesterday in hospital in excrutiating pain, I was sent for a scan of my ovaries. I've been asking my doctor for this for about a year!
The scan showed that my right ovary is 8 times the size it should be and my left ovary is 4 times larger than it should be. Apparently though, they're 'not typcal polycistic ovaries'. hmmm....I've to go for another scan which I should get the date for in the next week or so. If the scan shows I have cysts, they could be between 5,6 or even 7cm in diameter!! That's huge!!

I've read up A LOT on PCOS recently and yesterday was the kick up the backside I needed to help myself. Today, I went to the shops and have bought everything that I should eat and I've thrown out everything I shouldn't. I'm cutting out alcohol and have given up caffeine. I have tea and coffee all day at work so that's gonna be hard, but I've made it through day 1 :)

I've dusted down the pedometer and will be starting to use this tomorrow. I need to do at least 10,000 steps a day. That's my target.

My DH is being really supportive and has decided to eat the same as me so I don't feel like I'm doing it all on my own.

I've read through a lot of the posts on here and know that I'll get the support I need. Hopefully I'll be able to give you girls some support too :)

Baby dust to all xx

I think a blast of your fave music can do wonders to ones mood! Im on a bus travelling home from work with my music on very loud through my ear phones, had a rubbish day in work but music helps me unwind and feel good again especially songs that remind me of gigs i have rocked til dawn too. Feel like singing out loud........

Ghinspire i will also take a relaxing bath too when i get home.

Gflady i have eaten loads of rubbish last few days too but i have been to and organised jubilee celebrations too but like you i am now on the straight and narrow now.

:dust: to us all!!!

Xxxxxxx

Hi ladies. I'd like to join this thread..if you'll have me :)

I'm 27 and DH is 35. After spending yesterday in hospital in excrutiating pain, I was sent for a scan of my ovaries. I've been asking my doctor for this for about a year!
The scan showed that my right ovary is 8 times the size it should be and my left ovary is 4 times larger than it should be. Apparently though, they're 'not typcal polycistic ovaries'. hmmm....I've to go for another scan which I should get the date for in the next week or so. If the scan shows I have cysts, they could be between 5,6 or even 7cm in diameter!! That's huge!!

I've read up A LOT on PCOS recently and yesterday was the kick up the backside I needed to help myself. Today, I went to the shops and have bought everything that I should eat and I've thrown out everything I shouldn't. I'm cutting out alcohol and have given up caffeine. I have tea and coffee all day at work so that's gonna be hard, but I've made it through day 1 :)

I've dusted down the pedometer and will be starting to use this tomorrow. I need to do at least 10,000 steps a day. That's my target.

My DH is being really supportive and has decided to eat the same as me so I don't feel like I'm doing it all on my own.

I've read through a lot of the posts on here and know that I'll get the support I need. Hopefully I'll be able to give you girls some support too :)

Baby dust to all xx

Welcome!! I too am on a health kick after too much jubilee celabrations lol!

I was told i have enlarged ovaries with cysts so awaiting a scan on june 18th. I havwnt had pain though. Just a few cramps which i pretend to be me trying to ovulate.

Xxxxx

[/QUOTE]

Welcome!! I too am on a health kick after too much jubilee celabrations lol!

I was told i have enlarged ovaries with cysts so awaiting a scan on june 18th. I havwnt had pain though. Just a few cramps which i pretend to be me trying to ovulate.

Xxxxx[/QUOTE]

It was awful pain. Kind of like a really bad stitch that wouldn't go away! They think either a cyst has burst or that my ovary or a cyst has tried to twist itself. Ouch! Even the description sounds painful!

Fingers crossed we can keep up our health kicks. Its the weekend thats going to kill me. Hopefully I can keep strong. I'm sure my husband will be a massive help.

xx

Sorry you're having a rough day! :hugs: i agree, I think everyone ttc goes through days like that. We're here for you!

@NLK..sorry for delayed response! I'm a property manager and last week and first week of the month are hectic and busy! I'm now on CD31 and tomorrow is my last Provera tab then its the waiting game for AF so i can call and make my Clomid check appt only im pretty sure i can feel a cyst on my left ovary so may be out another cycle as FS has said before if active cyst fertility meds so not sure if that means BC until gone?Ahh, lovely PCOS! :( Hope your cycle is moving along along a lot Moore positively than mine! :)

Hi ladies, well it's a new day and I have a sugar hangover but it's the beginning of my renewed efforts to eat well, exercise and not drink alcohol. Going to try to channel whatever positivity I can muster up! :)

Thanks for all your wonderful words xoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->