Your Bumps

Love the bikini bums too! So jealous, it's just going to get colder and colder here as winter sets in :(

26+4... Last pic for second tri!:) I really need a tan.... missing my dark skin...hard to tan at the beach being pg because I cant lay on my stomach!View attachment 622837

I think you look great as usual. I wish I could be as tan as y don't think you are! I am so fare skinned that it takes a long time and burning a couple times to get color. Even when I was little and we lived in California LOL. It would help if the weather would get warm and sunny this year here in Minnesota though

26+4... Last pic for second tri!:) I really need a tan.... missing my dark skin...hard to tan at the beach being pg because I cant lay on my stomach!View attachment 622837

I think you look great as usual. I wish I could be as tan as y don't think you are! I am so fare skinned that it takes a long time and burning a couple times to get color. Even when I was little and we lived in California LOL. It would help if the weather would get warm and sunny this year here in Minnesota though

Amen to that peanutmomma...I'm sick of rain and gloomy weather. Sun is shining here today, gonna soak it in!!!

Ladies - Jergens Natural Glow Gradual Self-Tanner. Goes on like lotion and gives a really natural tone. Plus the one I have is a toning one. It supposedly helps reduce cellulite, which is creeping up on me. I've only gained 6 pounds and I swear 5 of it is in cellulite! :growlmad:

Is the toner lotion expensive?
BubsMom- tomorrow you will be 18 weeks so happy for you

Is the toner lotion expensive?
BubsMom- tomorrow you will be 18 weeks so happy for you

I think I get it for around $7 at Target? It's not anymore than that. There are two shades. Light to Medium and Medium to Dark. I started with the Light to Medium, and then when I finished the bottle I moved on to the Medium to Dark. Just don't use it too much on your knees or feet... learned that the hard way. And wash your hands right after you use it! It will stain your cuticles. Once again, learned that lesson on my own...

Ladies - Jergens Natural Glow Gradual Self-Tanner. Goes on like lotion and gives a really natural tone. Plus the one I have is a toning one. It supposedly helps reduce cellulite, which is creeping up on me. I've only gained 6 pounds and I swear 5 of it is in cellulite! :growlmad:

My mother-in-law uses this, and I have to say it does seem to work, and without the streaks or orange spots.

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/th_9EC938A9-0D0F-4755-A135-3236857C2125-6876-00000CD2B897A8DC_zps73190719.jpg

17 weeks!

Thanks ladies:) ive tried jergens an it worked a little but made me sticky... ill be back to tanning in a few months:)

24+6

My lil girl has finally stopped kicking my pubic bone constantly!! Lots of kicking around my belly button!!

Dove gradual tanner is another good self tanner that I like :thumbup:

Love the bikini shots, I'm not that brave lol!! You all look great :hugs:

Attachments

• Picture0075.jpg
    Picture0075.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture0073.jpg
    Picture0073.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
Oh, and I love the self-tanner for stretch mark hiding (I've got the damn things all over my thighs and bum...).

Almost 20 weeks!! (19+4). Bump getting bigger! and so are my boobs!! They're still bigger than my bump!! :lol:
https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag113/Jessica2371981/194_zpsfecd2cac.jpg

Almost 20 weeks!! (19+4). Bump getting bigger! and so are my boobs!! They're still bigger than my bump!! :lol:
https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag113/Jessica2371981/194_zpsfecd2cac.jpg

Share some of those boobs with my poor little A cups? :(

Share some of those boobs with my poor little A cups? :(

:thumbup: I'd be glad too!! I'm an F-G cup now :haha:

You look great!! love your bump!

:brat: I'm jealous! I've been the same size since age 12! I was actually scheduled for implants just days before getting my bfp LOL. Go figure...

Yours is cute! You've got the high little bump that everyone wants!

I love this stuff. I don't tan so its the only way I get any color .

:brat: I'm jealous! I've been the same size since age 12! I was actually scheduled for implants just days before getting my bfp LOL. Go figure...

Yours is cute! You've got the high little bump that everyone wants!

Bummer about the implants, I'm one of the only one of my friends that doesn't have them! I love the look of them, just so perky and perfect looking! Not that I really need to go any bigger but I was thinking of maybe getting mine done after having kids to make them perky again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->