Your Bumps

:brat: I'm jealous! I've been the same size since age 12! I was actually scheduled for implants just days before getting my bfp LOL. Go figure...

Yours is cute! You've got the high little bump that everyone wants!

Bummer about the implants, I'm one of the only one of my friends that doesn't have them! I love the look of them, just so perky and perfect looking! Not that I really need to go any bigger but I was thinking of maybe getting mine done after having kids to make them perky again?

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev294pps__.png

Oh yes, I'll most definitely be rescheduling my appt to have them after the baby is born.

Oh yes, I'll most definitely be rescheduling my appt to have them after the baby is born.

All my friends who have them wish they had gone bigger except for one? So make sure you pick you implant size carefully! My friend says (she's sitting next to me) to go 100-150cc over what ever you initially think you want??

How much does it cost there in the USA? Here in Aus it's about $8-9K?

All my friends who have them wish they had gone bigger except for one? So make sure you pick you implant size carefully! My friend says (she's sitting next to me) to go 100-150cc over what ever you initially think you want??

I think it's about the same cost wise. I am getting mine done for sure! DH and I are already saving up for when all this baby making stuff is done! Mine get huge (well huge for me - D or DD) when pregnant and nursing... then they flatten like pancakes when back to normal life.

I think it's about the same cost wise. I am getting mine done for sure! DH and I are already saving up for when all this baby making stuff is done! Mine get huge (well huge for me - D or DD) when pregnant and nursing... then they flatten like pancakes when back to normal life.

$8-9k??? Holy moly! They must be good impants! Actually, Miami and Beverly Hills are supposed to be the best places with the best doctors.

Where I'm at they're around $3-5k. When I was going to have mine done I think the total cost was a weird number like $4,121.00 and that covered everything, except your medications for after the surgery. I want to go as big as I can go, but for me that will probably only be a C at most, because I'm small framed. I'm naturally a 32A and I hate it, so anything larger will be better.

Where I'm at they're around $3-5k. When I was going to have mine done I think the total cost was a weird number like $4,121.00 and that covered everything, except your medications for after the surgery. I want to go as big as I can go, but for me that will probably only be a C at most, because I'm small framed. I'm naturally a 32A and I hate it, so anything larger will be better.

$3-5K that's cheap! Everything here is more expensive!! I'd go bigger than a C!! Unless your an elf you won't be happy!!! :nope: I'm small... only 5'5" 50kg (110lbs) and have DD - E's normally?

:brat: I'm jealous! I've been the same size since age 12! I was actually scheduled for implants just days before getting my bfp LOL. Go figure...

Yours is cute! You've got the high little bump that everyone wants!

Bummer about the implants, I'm one of the only one of my friends that doesn't have them! I love the look of them, just so perky and perfect looking! Not that I really need to go any bigger but I was thinking of maybe getting mine done after having kids to make them perky again?
Too get that round fakey look w natural big boobs youd have to go very large in size... I have implants an most likely will be getting a lift or redo after I breastfeed:) you have nice boobies jessica lol.. I could have sworn you had implants... rarely do you see a very thin person with huge boobies;) luv your avi too!

Here in hawaii its from 6 grand an up... I paid 6, 800 back in 2009... I went with saline because I had alot of tissue..c cup... silicone more pricey... my ps 10, 000. Girls who plan on a ba... def go 100 cc more then you want especially if your going behind the muscle:)

you have nice boobies jessica lol.. I could have sworn you had implants... rarely do you see a very thin person with huge boobies;) luv your avi too!

Thanks exoticsiren!! Yeah I get asked a lot if I have implants as they are quite big for my frame and were pretty perky...we'll see what happens after pregnancy? I've really had to take care of them though. I wear a bra 24/7 (mostly push-ups) and do chest exercises and a lot of swimming. After seeing what happened to my Mums boobs (she was petite and her boobs were even bigger than mine!!) I have been on a mission to keep them from sagging!! This might sound strange but, I LOVE my boobs! I remember being like 11-12 and just busting to grow some. Then by 15 I was a D cup!! :happydance: (careful what you wish for I guess?), I've had the nick name "BT" ever since!!

As I said before I will likely look into getting implants after I have kids to perk them up? I would never consider a lift because the procedure just wrecks your boobs!!

$3-5K that's cheap! Everything here is more expensive!! I'd go bigger than a C!! Unless your an elf you won't be happy, my friend says!! :nope: I'm small... only 5'5" 50kg (110lbs) and have DD - E's normally?

I'll go as big as the doctors will allow. But they don't usually go too far out of your body's proportion. I'm 5'1 and 115 (pre pregnancy).

If I ever thought of implants, i'd wait until all my childbearing years were behind me. My boobs grow and shrink a lot with breastfeeding!

Beautiful bumps everyone. I'm due for a pic, i'll post one this weekend hopefully :).

you have nice boobies jessica lol.. I could have sworn you had implants... rarely do you see a very thin person with huge boobies;) luv your avi too!

Thanks exoticsiren!! Yeah I get asked a lot if I have implants as they are quite big for my frame and were pretty perky...we'll see what happens after pregnancy? I've really had to take care of them though. I wear a bra 24/7 (mostly push-ups) and do chest exercises and a lot of swimming. After seeing what happened to my Mums boobs (she was petite and her boobs were even bigger than mine!!) I have been on a mission to keep them from sagging!! This might sound strange but, I LOVE my boobs! I remember being like 11-12 and just busting to grow some. Then by 15 I was a D cup!! :happydance: (careful what you wish for I guess?), I've had the nick name "BT" ever since!!

As I said before I will likely look into getting implants after I have kids to perk them up? I would never consider a lift because the procedure just wrecks your boobs!!

Crap! Sorry I wanted to hit "Edit" not "Reply w/ Quote" but I can delete it now? :shrug:

This boob convo lol!

I told my DH that I have been waiting since age 12 for boobs to come in like this haha! However, since I've never had any, I'm not used to it. I am normally a 32 C, so I don't know how to handle these big things lol. When I have to hurry and run, I have one hand on the belly, one on the boobs ha. I don't even know how big they are now, because I have been wearing things like Genie bras and a nursing bra that is similar to a sports bra type build-- so the sizes are just medium. Should be interesting to see what happens afterwards. After my last pregnancy (which was only 14 weeks), they shrunk down smaller than ever...like raisins literally haha.

The thread name 'your bumps' has a totally different meaning now lol

Should start a "Show us your Boobs" thread!! :lol:

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag113/Jessica2371981/myboobs2_zpsc7c332d3.jpg

If my boobs sag.. hopefully not fingers crossed then the only way to lift is breast lift.. I hate scars though... you cant tell where my scars are on my boobs..my ps did an amazing job;) luv the boobie pic girlie;) Heres my lady lumps lol.PhotoGrid_1360260321083.jpg pic taken at 3 months pg.

Btw I have friends who have gone through pg an bf an their boobs are still awesome... hoping my girls will hold up! I also have friends who have large sized breasts an are petite..it depends on how skilled your ps is an how much tissue you start out with:)

The thread name 'your bumps' has a totally different meaning now lol

Should start a "Show us your Boobs" thread!! :lol:

If my boobs sag.. hopefully not fingers crossed then the only way to lift is breast lift.. I hate scars though... you cant tell where my scars are on my boobs..my ps did an amazing job;) luv the boobie pic girlie;) Heres my lady lumps lol.View attachment 623293 pic taken at 3 months pg.

Your boobs are awesome exoticsiren!! I love them. Wonder what your HH's would look like on me? :lol: maybe too big?

Hey what kind of bathing suit is that? Kinda looks like it might be one of my designs?

P.S. I'll be honest and tell you my pic was taken about 2 years ago? So boobies are even bigger now :winkwink:

OMG you guys are amazing! I hate having big boobs (I am a dancer so it's very impractical!) and actually had a reduction when I was 17. Now they are huge again and I don't know what to do with them!!:dohh: I feel like they're in the way of my arms :haha:

Was definitely thinking of having a lift after the baby, why do you say it's not a good idea?

Imo a lift is fine..I rather have scars then saggy boobs... and jessica thank you... I was 135 pre baby an im also 5'5.... my hh would look bigger on your frame;) I have more of a kim k curvy figure big booty ...wide hips so imo my boobs balance me out;) and im getting resized next week.. my boobs def have grown too :)

Was definitely thinking of having a lift after the baby, why do you say it's not a good idea?

Well from what I understand about breast "lifts" is that they can be quite evasive surgery? Especially if your need a lot of lifting, or have a lot to lift? You can loose feeling and have big scars!! Personally I'd rather get implants to perk them up than have a lift!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->