Your makeup stash!

Nut_Shake

Reaction score
Inspired by the 'makeup you can't live without' thread... Let's see your makeup bag/suitcase/cupboard! I'm a makeup artist but haven't worked in a while so don't have as much as I used to but I absolutely LOVE makeup and wanted to see everyone else's stash, however small or huge!

What items do you use all the time?
I use my mac eyeshadows shroom, ricepaper, espresso and carbon, mac Melba blusher, mac technakohl liner, maybelline mascara, Georgio Armani or mac foundation, mac moisturecover concealer and ysl touché éclat basically every single day. Wish I went out in the evenings more so I could use more of my fun colours and sparkles. Am actually thinking of doing a youtube channel and uploading short makeup tutorials, just so I can get some use of all the fun colours I have!

https://i43.tinypic.com/2a9unt0.jpg

Ooh nice stash :). I have a drawer crammed full of make up and nail varnish but only about 6 items I actually use- the rest doesn't suit me at all, I am useless at buying make up! :dohh:.
I would love to see your tutorials, I've seen pics from you before of your make up (stalker :haha:) and you always look fab!

Impressive!

Are you sure you want to see mine? :rofl:

Here you go ;)

https://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad212/wickedangel_78/AC1C5CAB-C716-4A94-ACCC-E65653E0B561.jpg

Nothing wrong with having only a few items, you know what you like! I'm a complete makeup ho, not loyal to any particular colour, style or brand. Whatever takes my fancy I'll just play with :haha:

ARGH I AM SO JEALOUS pleeeease do youtube videos, that would be awesome!

I'll get some photos up later on once I've tackled this essay :)

Wow! I really wish I had an area dedicated to my make up. At the moment it's all stored in old glossyboxes. I just don't have the space for how much I have.

i have 1 tub of foundation, one eye shaddow one mascara and one eye liner :p

I'm just wondering how the fook you have that much make up laid out, all in one piece, neat and tidy ..with twin toddlers?!
My bronzing balls have covered the carpet on numerous occasions, there's pictures on the walls with kohl and lipstick, I have 4 mac brushes that regularly have to be cleaned because he put them in the loo/tickles his winky (???!) with them /paints the walls ect .

God I'd love to have nice make up again... Everything gets trashed!

Nat, I'm in love with your EVERYTHING! Down to your makeup! :brat:

I'm starting to build up a half decent makeup stash because I'm sick of looking like a bloody mess/having poo makeup, maybe I'll be able to post in a few years :rofl: xxx

I'm just wondering how the fook you have that much make up laid out, all in one piece, neat and tidy ..with twin toddlers?!
My bronzing balls have covered the carpet on numerous occasions, there's pictures on the walls with kohl and lipstick, I have 4 mac brushes that regularly have to be cleaned because he put them in the loo/tickles his winky (???!) with them /paints the walls ect .

Me too! ive had to lock mine away from little hands now!

:rofl:

Love! <3 <3

My make up is in a teeny weeny bag, totally unimpressive

And I would love to see youtube make up tutorials :D

I would love to watch your makeup tutorials!

Love your stash! Mine is nothing impressive but I'll take a pic soon :) x

My teeny stash!

https:// [URL=https://s1290.photobucket.com/user/alixisherwood/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140119_210747_zpsde98947d.jpg.html]https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b532/alixisherwood/Mobile%20Uploads/20140119_210747_zpsde98947d.jpg[/URL]

I have such make up envy I'm nearly green!

My make up is spread across bags/cases/handbags/toy boxes :haha:

Wow. All I own is a tube of foundation and one mascara stick!

SO jealous! I wish I had a nicer makeup stash, I just seem to buy lots of eyeshadows in varying shades of brown an lots of nail varnish in varying shades of black :lol:

image.jpg

I might add that my makeup isn't normally spread out across my desk like this, it's been organised for the purposes of this thread :haha:
It's normally distributed into several makeup bags (everyday/going out/nails/the rest). I also have much more eyeshadow but some are on loan to my sister and the rest are in a big No7 pallet that doesn't fit my tiny makeup desk.

:haha: They know not to touch mummy's makeup otherwise mummy turns into the Incredible Hulk... :trouble:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->