Your makeup stash!

Yeah I have real techniques eye brushes, I think the brushes are kinda big but that might be just me lol. I have the starter kit, I think the delux crease brush is big or is that how big it should be?

My sister has there face brushes and likes them x

There brushes are HUGE that's why I don't like the eye ones. The crease brush I've never used for any kind of detail work as it's just too much. I use it for concealer. It's also not flexible enough so you can't properly blend with it.

The liner brush that comes in that kit would make you look like some kind of noughties emo.

Abigail your right about everything you've mentioned! The liner brush is way too thick! The crease brush does look like something you'd use for face instead lol!

I have gone a bit crazy with my make up purchases lately but had a good clearout of some old stuff too. Just treated myself to the urban decay brow kit. Now to try and justify purchasing the naked 2 palette. I've subscribed to glossy boxes too, can't wait for them to start coming

Ive just discovered the Lord and Berry lip crayon in orange OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH, the nicest lip colour ever i cannot wait to wear it

RE the Real Techniques brushes, I went in Asda yesterday and saw they have a few of them in as well as the core set for nearly half the price of Boots etc. so glad I didn't buy them last week!

interested in tutorials!

daily I wear:primer, foundation (light coverage- mainly for lack of sleep) sometimes blush. A nude shadow,liquid liner and mascara.

I have a crap stash aa I buy new and chuck away every few weeks as get paranoid!

Can anyone recommend some eyeshaddow/eyeliner brushes please, not too pricey?

What kind of liner and eye shadow do you wear? With eye shadow do you just wear one colour or do you blend?

Eye liner do you wear liquid, gel or shadow?

What kind of liner and eye shadow do you wear? With eye shadow do you just wear one colour or do you blend?

Eye liner do you wear liquid, gel or shadow?

I've sorted the eyeliner one now so just the eye shadow, I have the naked palette so I blend them but I only have the brush that came with it!

There is a brand called "elf" that I use. I found them at target, and there are some that are white, and some that are black. I buy the black ones, because they are a little bit better quality, and only a couple dollars more.

Oh, I should mention I bought mine for only $3.

I have some others that were much more expensive than that, and although they really don't work as well as the expensive ones, they still work really great for everyday use.

Lauren, Crown brushes online sell very good brushes cheap.

Lou, look at Dose of Colors and Melt Cosmetics, their lip colours are beaut, the makeup industry here is going crazy for them. I've not heard that makeup brand you mentioned before, will have a look at them

Lauren, Crown brushes online sell very good brushes cheap.

Lou, look at Dose of Colors and Melt Cosmetics, their lip colours are beaut, the makeup industry here is going crazy for them. I've not heard that makeup brand you mentioned before, will have a look at them

Ohhh thanks lovely will check it out! I wish I was more confident with lip colour, I find a lot of shades really wash me out but for some reason this orange colour is super flattering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->