Your makeup stash!

My teeny stash!

https:// [URL=https://s1290.photobucket.com/user/alixisherwood/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140119_210747_zpsde98947d.jpg.html]https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b532/alixisherwood/Mobile%20Uploads/20140119_210747_zpsde98947d.jpg[/URL]

Those colours look nice in that palette at the back on the left

SO jealous! I wish I had a nicer makeup stash, I just seem to buy lots of eyeshadows in varying shades of brown an lots of nail varnish in varying shades of black :lol:

View attachment 723025

I might add that my makeup isn't normally spread out across my desk like this, it's been organised for the purposes of this thread :haha:
It's normally distributed into several makeup bags (everyday/going out/nails/the rest). I also have much more eyeshadow but some are on loan to my sister and the rest are in a big No7 pallet that doesn't fit my tiny makeup desk.

All my nail polishes for a long time were just different shades of pinks! I'm getting a bit braver now and have bought grey and mauve, but my faves are always pink shades. Can't stop buying them. That yellow maybelline mascara is the one I use, I really like it.

There's nothing wrong with teeny makeup collections. Whatever you're comfortable with and like to use is good! Nice to know I'll have a few people watching my tutorials, haha

SO jealous! I wish I had a nicer makeup stash, I just seem to buy lots of eyeshadows in varying shades of brown an lots of nail varnish in varying shades of black :lol:

View attachment 723025

I might add that my makeup isn't normally spread out across my desk like this, it's been organised for the purposes of this thread :haha:
It's normally distributed into several makeup bags (everyday/going out/nails/the rest). I also have much more eyeshadow but some are on loan to my sister and the rest are in a big No7 pallet that doesn't fit my tiny makeup desk.

Love your stash! And your jewellery stand is gorgeous x

My teeny stash!

https:// [URL=https://s1290.photobucket.com/user/alixisherwood/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140119_210747_zpsde98947d.jpg.html]https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b532/alixisherwood/Mobile%20Uploads/20140119_210747_zpsde98947d.jpg[/URL]

Those colours look nice in that palette at the back on the left

Its a seventeen palette, I haven't really had time to play around with it yet but I'm excited to try because some of the colours look really nice! :) x

I'm just wondering how the fook you have that much make up laid out, all in one piece, neat and tidy ..with twin toddlers?!
My bronzing balls have covered the carpet on numerous occasions, there's pictures on the walls with kohl and lipstick, I have 4 mac brushes that regularly have to be cleaned because he put them in the loo/tickles his winky (???!) with them /paints the walls ect .

God I'd love to have nice make up again... Everything gets trashed!

:haha: They know not to touch mummy's makeup otherwise mummy turns into the Incredible Hulk... :trouble:

Well you must use some kind of witchcraft/magic spell because I say that and turn into the hulk too and it has no effect!

I'm pretty sure if he knew what the middle finger meant, he'd use it!

Never got into makeup, the simple truth is I can't apply it without looking like a clown, so I find it best not to bother :/ Awesome collection though :) I might have one eyeliner stick laying around somewhere because that is all i ever learnt how to apply ! haha x

I have a huge make up stash. I love it, even though I don't wear it day to day. I only wear it when I'm going out, but I just love putting it on. I would take a pic but it is scattered around the house in different bags, boxes, drawers etc. I would love to see your tutorials though. I love watching make up and hair tutorials on youtube, love trying new looks.

I'm also a MUA, it's what I do for a living, yet my travel case (which my DD has no access WHAT SO EVER to) is more of a pig sty than your unit... I'm going to organise it right now... Then I may take a photo.

As for my personal stuff, I'm not going to organise it, I'm going to go and take a photo of it and make you all feel much better about yourselves.:blush:

I'm also a MUA, it's what I do for a living, yet my travel case (which my DD has no access WHAT SO EVER to) is more of a pig sty than your unit... I'm going to organise it right now... Then I may take a photo.

As for my personal stuff, I'm not going to organise it, I'm going to go and take a photo of it and make you all feel much better about yourselves.:blush:

It took me a while to realise what MUA stood for... Clues in the thread really isn't it . Derrrrrrrrrrrrr!!:dohh:

sooo jel! all mines just stuffed in a big makeup bag, i only really buy what im going to wear, so various lipsticks, eyeliners/liquid,, couple of eyeshadow, foundation, highlighter,bronzer,blusher, eyebrow pencil/setting powder,, mascara, ect

I have one tube of foundation, bronzer, blusher, powder, mascara and eyeliner. I used to have loads of makeup before having LO, I'd spend a lot of time getting ready but since giving birth, I've deffo got lazy with my appearance :(

I'd also love to see tutorials :flower:

I don't have much but I think that's mostly because I don't know what I'm doing :haha:

Eeek I can't photograph mine right now, it's a mess! I used to keep a handful of items in a makeup bag and just use those but at the moment I'm swapping and changing all the time and I have so much sooo my dressing table really is a mess :dohh:

I wear ALOT of make up but always the same products, my nail products on the other hand I have a very impressive stash lol, gel products, acrylic products, nearly every single Barry m polish, nail accessories, basically ALOT haha :)

I wear the same thing day to day, Foundation, Powder, Liquid Eyeliner, Mascara... but when I am going somewhere I get the lot out haha! I have a big Urban Decay palette that is just fab! But my favourite item has to be my Clarins powder - its amazzziinnngggg. My children also have no access to my make up haha xx

YouTube videos would be amazing! I absolutely love watching makeup tutorials :)

Some of my polishes, as u can see Barry m is my favourite xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 34
Sorry didn't realise pic was so dark, here's a better one x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 37
Never got into makeup, the simple truth is I can't apply it without looking like a clown, so I find it best not to bother :/ Awesome collection though :) I might have one eyeliner stick laying around somewhere because that is all i ever learnt how to apply ! haha x

This is why I want to do some tutorials, so women have more confidence to wear the makeup they want proudly without being worried they look like a clown. I used to do lessons too and would see some of the ladies out who I'd given lessons to and they'd always tell me how they'd applied their makeup that day/eve and were so happy that they finally knew what brushes to use and how to use them, how much colour to use, where to apply, where to blend etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->