Your makeup stash!

Also, I'm DYING to use MAC foundation and concealer, but don't have a store anywhere near and wouldn't know what shade to order online. boo hoo :cry::cry::cry:

Same, I heard they sometimes send samples but they said no when I emailed them and said to order and return if it wasn't the right shade. But I'd have to open it :shrug:

Aww that's a shame ^^

My closest is Westfield which isn't too far but I've been wanting to go for ages to get foundation & concealer

Also, I'm DYING to use MAC foundation and concealer, but don't have a store anywhere near and wouldn't know what shade to order online. boo hoo :cry::cry::cry:

Same, I heard they sometimes send samples but they said no when I emailed them and said to order and return if it wasn't the right shade. But I'd have to open it :shrug:

And do they not accept open returns?

Oh this puts me to shame! I literally have a black eyeliner and some mascara. I'm not a fan of anything on my face :(

I've bought the gel eye liner, it's nice but a bit of a pain to get off!

I haven't got a single piece of make up, so i can live perfectly without any :haha:

I have some tinted moisturiser and a dried up old mascara. I look like a clown with makeup on, I can never make it work.

This is my stash. The stuff on the floor lives in a separate make up bag. That's the stuff I use on a daily basis. Except from the 3 brushes on the bottom left. I have no idea what to do with them?! Ha. I am absolutely in love with my naked2 palette, amazing stuff and great colours that all work well together, you can mix them all up and can't go far wrong. The stuff in the box is the rest of my crap.

Then there is my nail polish. I used to be addicted to painting my nails but coz I can't wear it for work now, I rarely bother :(

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd432/cockatooo/image-3.jpg

https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd432/cockatooo/image-5.jpg

Wow!!! Those nail varnishes!!!!

Love it broody! How do you like naked 2? From what I've seen naked 2 looks like more versatile colours than naked 3. Naked 3 seems very rose toned which I'm not sure about, though everyone is raving about it.

This is what's in ym day to day make up bag....

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Dark_side_ofthe_moon/20140131_172045-1_zpspwsa5dw_edit_1391189798515_zpst04anp72.jpg

If I wear makeup I tend to go for the brown/neutral eye look. I'm not very exciting or adventurous!

Love it broody! How do you like naked 2? From what I've seen naked 2 looks like more versatile colours than naked 3. Naked 3 seems very rose toned which I'm not sure about, though everyone is raving about it.

I really dislike Naked 3. I think it's a very hard palette to work with. There are very few people who can pull off the 'rose' tone that seems to be running through most of them. I also found that there are far more lighter shades. I do like the stronger shades too. I just don't suit them and have found very few who do.

Naked 2 is still my firm favourite. So much shimmer!!:cloud9:

I have never seen naked or naked 3 tbh. I seen my sisters naked 2 palette in August (she used it for her wedding make up) and had to have it. I got it for Christmas :) I really do love it tho, it seems long lasting and really easy to work with (in my UN-expert opinion ;))

I do have loads of nail polishes, should really start using them more!

Inspired by the 'makeup you can't live without' thread... Let's see your makeup bag/suitcase/cupboard! I'm a makeup artist but haven't worked in a while so don't have as much as I used to but I absolutely LOVE makeup and wanted to see everyone else's stash, however small or huge!

What items do you use all the time?
I use my mac eyeshadows shroom, ricepaper, espresso and carbon, mac Melba blusher, mac technakohl liner, maybelline mascara, Georgio Armani or mac foundation, mac moisturecover concealer and ysl touché éclat basically every single day. Wish I went out in the evenings more so I could use more of my fun colours and sparkles. Am actually thinking of doing a youtube channel and uploading short makeup tutorials, just so I can get some use of all the fun colours I have!

https://i43.tinypic.com/2a9unt0.jpg

That looks like it's in a store! Wow!

I love makeup, but there is something about too much of it that stresses me out, even if it's organized. I used to own a lot more in my early 20s (I am now in my early 30s). Anyone else feel that way? I watch YouTube vids and a lot of times I wonder how in the crap women can use SO much, ya know? I will post a picture of mine shortly :)

Yeah some of the youtube videos I watch the ladies do a room tour and they have cupboards full of makeup and just for makeup!!

Fab thread :) I have a decent stash and I'm going to treat myself to some MAC this week but the one thing I can't find is a decent brow kit??!

I have very thin brows and my hair is almost black so I do a lot of filling in...can anyone reccomend a good kit?xx

Fab thread :) I have a decent stash and I'm going to treat myself to some MAC this week but the one thing I can't find is a decent brow kit??!

I have very thin brows and my hair is almost black so I do a lot of filling in...can anyone reccomend a good kit?xx

Too Faced Brow Envy is amazing - I bought it for my mum as a Christmas present as she ruined her eyebrows when she was younger and has always resented it. Comes with templates, highlighter, wax and two different shadows. Also comes with brushes, a pencil and tweezers in a gorgeous box.

elf studio kit is okay for an under £5 purchase. I found the powder a tad too chalky to use and end up just using a shade of my Naked palette instead. The wax is great though, so worth the money IMO just for that. Benefit Brow-zings is a very similar kit and is better IMO as the pigment is far denser (so good if you're dark-haired) and comes with mini tweezers. For the price though, I'd probably go for Brow Envy over the Benefit - a difference of £5 and a far more complete kit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->