Your one best christmas memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xprincessx

Mum to 5 beauties <3
Reaction score
What is your most memorable christmas moment if you had to pick just one?

I will have a think and post a bit later :thumbup:

My uncle taking me and my sister to a toy shop and telling us to pick any toy we wanted. I chose a toy cooker with all the pans etc with it so you could cook. I was soooo happy when I unwrapped it at christmas! xxx

It would have to be my boys first Christmas, Dan was 11 months on his first and Dec was only 7 weeks, but the whole excited for their 1st Christmas has to be the best ever :)

'santa' got up to mischief one night, left glitter shaped footprints all around the house, rudolph chewed up his carrots and spat them out, he spilt his sherry, sneezed coal all over the fire place hid presents and left a note saying 'p.s. sorry about the mess' .... ill always remember this one lol

ohhh and another year santa didnt wait till i was asleep, i heard his sleighbells jingle and him say ho ho ho, he came into my room to fill up my stocking and left, i then decided to find out what he left me, i unwrapped all the stocking prezzies ate some sweets any put on the pair of teletubbie socks he got me, by the morning it had all gone (bar the wrappers) i cried to my mum, she told me it was my own fault for not being asleep for santa and opening the prezzies before morning, but then i stopped crying cause i realised he didnt take the socks of my feet ;)

I remember sitting outside my grandmother's house looking up to the stars for Father Christmas. It was a beautiful clear night and I was young enough to believe completely. It was just really magical.

I always loved making the list for santa and then 'posting' it through the letterbox xx

One of my best christmas memories (i was about 15 at the time) was the ending of this >>
My dad got took into hospital a week before christmas with suspected heart attack and it came to the day before christmas eve and he told me he hadnt bought anything for my mum yet (not like she would of minded anyway) so he asked me to go to Town on my own if he gives me some money and he gave me a list of what he wanted for her and i went and got it for him and wrapped them.
Christmas eve came and the hospital said it was highly unlikely for him to be home for christmas..which for us was devastating as christmas is massive for our family..me and my mum begged the nurses for him to be let out christmas eve..in the end they finally told us they will let him home for christmas :cloud9: ..as long as if he had any pain etc we would bring him back..But he didnt :)
My grandad came and picked me up took me home so i made a buffet for us which is tradition..and my dad came home around 9pm christmas eve night..that is one of the best memories i have, having my mum & dad with me for christmas day. :hugs:

^ that is such a lovely memory and bless your dad worrying about your mum having nothing when he was going through all that, such a beautiful story x

^ that is such a lovely memory and bless your dad worrying about your mum having nothing when he was going through all that, such a beautiful story x

Aww Thankyou :hugs: x

God this is a tough one but I remember one night when I was probably about 8/9 we had had our chippy tea and turned all the lights off and we were all in the kitchen window looking up in the sky for Santa......and we saw him (we lived on the flight path to Manchester airport) and I remember saying, god his sleigh looks like an aeroplane :xmas13:

Me & my brothers had just went to bed on Christmas eve, we were that excited my parents let us sleep in the same room. We hear our parents going to bed at about 1am then we heard someone on the roof. Walking across it, then we heard bells ringing. We quickly jumped into bed and pretended to be asleep as we thought it was Santa!

Obviously now at 21 I know it was my Dad in the loft!

One Christmas Eve Dad took me(9) and my brother(8) sledding at the local golf course. As we were walking back we had to go up this tiny hill but because LOADS of people were there that day the hill got compacted down so we was having a struggle to get up the hill. We were all peeing ourselves laughing at each other. Then when we got in Mum made us all hot choc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->