yummy mummies dating support group

same here, New Yrs is always v quiet, i am borking!! maybe next year I can tempt myself out to a New Years Party

I think I will be having a quiet new year with the weather so bad. Where I was supposed to be going is a 45 min drive and it's tipping it down :dohh:

haha love it kim :)
you go girl, its a great boost

im still texting date boy, he texted me at 2am drunk so i guess thats a good sign

Drunk texting isnt a good sign lemon. Does he text you when hes sober?

Edit: Actually ignore my post lol drunk texting is quite conflicted xx

Drunk texts are great I think, all fun and flirty :lol:

Well the weather has cleared up so looking like I could still go out but my water has gone off (live on a farm) so I really hoping it comes back on soon so I can go out. Don't think I'll be pulling anyone with greasy hair and hairy legs :rofl:

yea he texts all day usually, but i thought a drunk text at the end of the night is promising.
mayb we should make a spending new years alone sticky, do you reakon my lo will no its new yrs eve and actually go to bed without a battle, and would i be pushing it if i asked her to sleep all night.... lol
my night will either consist of
a/ doing my gym work out of running up and down the stairs putting a dummy in to an over tired little girl.....
b/ in the bath with candles....
omg i am actually sad...

regarding date bloke, we are still texting loads, no set date of next and to be honest, im starting to think having a bloke in my life would be too much hard, and its not really fair on my little girl, and him for that matter. because literally a date with me, means a date with my kid.. exciting lol

Drunk texts and calls are fun cuz u no they've been thinking about u and they can be very fun ;)
I drunk called RAF lad on Saturday, he was loving it!

Well my mates coming round for a film, pizza and drink! Lol zanes not been going to bed till so late recently 1am last night :/ so I swear ile lock him in his room tonight lol

I'm with moomin! I love a good drunken text or call (as long as they are every night ha)

Happy New Years everyone! I'm a bum and hung out at home. In bed.

I've had some luck online (Long distance as I'm Soo not ready to be out and about) I'm happily flirting with a few guys, it's definitely progress from my cold man hating shell I've had on haha.

I've missed out been too busy facebooking lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES

I was munching away with my little girl ringing in the new year with my special munchkins. Good on you all for dating its such a great experience I too need a window cleaner lol lemon tree I wouldn't worry just go with the flow of things and be open to it.

It's important not to be nieve but open to the adventure all the same! I'm so jealous of those dating lol I'm very body conscious so I don't know when I'll be ready x

As some of u may have seen my status Facebook yesterday the window cleaner is certainly a charmer.
That boy has seen me in the morning covered in puke, pjs messy hair with kids all over me and he says he's fancied me for the past year and says he never noticed me looking rough but he loves my pjs haha
I've said I now need advanced warning to when he's coming to do my windows so I can glam up, he's not longer aloud to see me looking bad! Hahaha
I had my night in with a mate n we didn't get to sleep till gone 5am! Cores had me up since 8.... Noooo but could be worse haha
In the very early hours RAF lad called. I asked if he got a new yrs kiss and that I had got one.... Then said with my mate lol
He said no he hadnt n that he knows he shouldn't but the thought of knowing I had kissed a man would make him so jealous.
Oh dear! Certainly not telling him I'm seeing other ppl now unless he asks lol

happy new year :)
ok ended up going out lastnight, getting slightly worse for wear :)
anyway date boy was texting all night really flirty banter messages, then at the end, now i was pretty drunk so im only remembering this i asked when was i going to see him again to his reply 'I DONT NO IF I WANT TO' not sure if ths was a joke or serious.

Wtf! If he's spending his night texting u that's showing he's keen but then that :/ I just wouldn't text him now and see if he contacts u

i know, proper flirty messages, banter and abit rauncy etc etc then bam!!

Don't waste ur time :/ he sounds like my date 1! So keen and then nothing

Yeah I wouldn't waste my time with him either.

I went out last night, met a guy I really liked and just the two of us were chatting, my friend dragged me away because my other friend was upset :dohh:

Yeah I wouldn't waste my time with him either.

I went out last night, met a guy I really liked and just the two of us were chatting, my friend dragged me away because my other friend was upset :dohh:

Ahh I hate that. Lemon dont contact him hes seems to be playing games x

I don't think she even realised I was talking to him tbh just grabbed me to go see my other friend. So I didn't get my new year kiss in the end lol.

yip not a text all day so assuming it was true.
to be honest i kind of thought it before, he was quite on both dates. although it pisses me right off that we go it on ;) and bam just fucks me off. can my opinion on men actually get any worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->