yummy mummies dating support group

Men are unbelievable sometimes!
Just put it down to a bad choice and move on. No point in regrets or what ifs in this life.

God I am now so nervous for my date with the window cleaner tomorrow. Weird I've "known" him for a year lol
We've been texting none stop and he seems like a really nice lad.
Altho RAF lad has made his feelings clear that he's be so jealous if he was to find out I'd kissed someone else ect.....he's not asked so in not telling lol

although, you dont want a relationship with raf bloke because of his job. it sounds like the window cleaner has come right at the right time :)

dating is in the bin for me, i dont have enough me time and its unfair on my baby. x

I got chatted up by a 60 year old man in an Indiana Jones fancy dress suit last night, does that count? LOL. That's about as much action as I'm getting at the moment and probably for ages. Going to University in September as a 'mature' student, maybe I will meet some amazing new guy then..........um, yeah when pigs fly.

So, I'm a bit torn right now ladies. My best friend has a friend who dated this guy for like 3-4 years, they split up a few months ago and he just randomly started talking to me and has asked me to hang out.. I said yes, but I feel like I'm stepping on toes here. Should I not see him since he is an ex of my friends good friend? I don't want trouble, but he's pretty cute..

personally i wouldnt worry about the girl your not friends with her. but i would speak to your friends, as she will be the one thats in the middle hearing both side.

wow dezireey what you going to be studing?

men are a no go in my books now, at least until lo is older, he sleeping habits are bad at the moment, shes still awake at 10.50pm, and has started to wake up during the night, its alot for a bloke to understand.
but im still going to be involved in this thread, love hearing the delimas :) and im sure il have my own again soon :)

personally i wouldnt worry about the girl your not friends with her. but i would speak to your friends, as she will be the one thats in the middle hearing both side.

wow dezireey what you going to be studing?

men are a no go in my books now, at least until lo is older, he sleeping habits are bad at the moment, shes still awake at 10.50pm, and has started to wake up during the night, its alot for a bloke to understand.
but im still going to be involved in this thread, love hearing the delimas :) and im sure il have my own again soon :)

I'm finally going to be a teacher :) had most of the qualifications (QTS etc) for a few years and been teaching 16-19 year old school leavers in my last job so getting things sorted to move on to teaching. It is good pay and of course, LO's holidays, when he is a baby will coincide with mine. :)

I've spoken to her less than a handful of times, like in passing.. I'm a bit nervous about it, I may mention it to our mutual friend and see what she thinks before I see him..

So, I'm a bit torn right now ladies. My best friend has a friend who dated this guy for like 3-4 years, they split up a few months ago and he just randomly started talking to me and has asked me to hang out.. I said yes, but I feel like I'm stepping on toes here. Should I not see him since he is an ex of my friends good friend? I don't want trouble, but he's pretty cute..

Friend of a friend not a problem, if it was your best friend then no, just enjoy talking and see where it goes. :)

I have just got talking to a nice man on a dating site, my ex has recently been messing my head up, making me want to get back together then going cold so I am going for it chatting with this guy, he is nice looking and from my city! :happydance:

thats fantastic, and you will get he holidays like you said.really something to look forward to :)

I can't believe him
Lemontree :/ but u do what feels right. It's difficult dating with toddlers, so can't imagine how u felt seen as ur lo is still little.

Well meeting window man this afternoon for a lunch time date :/ I had no idea what to wear for that lol but my mate told me I had to buy this new dress I saw, so hoping I look nice and not too dressy.
God the nerves are horrible!

yea i know, but a lesson learnt.

eeek how exciting, keep us updated :)

Enjoy your date! Lemon tree don't you worry the right man is out there! Sometimes you meet someone when you least expect it hopefully we both will lol x

Date went really well. Meal was gorgeous and so is he hahaha
Went for a drink after and had quiet afew cheeky kisses :D lol
I was supposed to meet RAF lad tomorrow but I've canceled and I'm meeting window man again, goin for something to eat and the cinema
Then it's RAF lad on Friday lol

wow get you :)
so glad it went well, iv been popping on here everyday waiting for an update :)

Eeeek so excited for tonight, even tho it's only a Pizza Hut and cinema lol
I felt awful cancelling on RAF lad for tonight but is rather see where things go with a lad who isn't going anywhere and I wouldn't ever want anything more then just dating with RAF lad.

When I got back yesterday evening my mum made a comment that really annoyed me. She said I should of been doing all this dating and wanting to go out before I had kids....because now I have kids and I can't. Coming from the 50 yr old who's out every weekend and the same woman who'd leave me to raise her youngest while she was always out.
It really annoys me that she knows what it's like to be a single mum and she knows what a horrible 2 yes ive had and I have to beg for a break.
She had zero problem taking my money to buy a laptop, so maybe ile be asking for that money back

Ooooo how fantastic it would make a change having someone who isn't on the go all the time! As for your mum I can't believe her in fact how insensitive as you have said she still goes out you raised your sibbling and most important fact of all you didn't chose to be a single parent considering the circumstances! How does she work that out? You need to start again, you are still very young and lost your husband how where you suppose to predict what would happen.. what exactly is she talking about? Ugh

She's always been a terrible mother to me. I appreciated how hard it must of been raisin us alone with no help, and now I no how that feels, it's horrible sometimes. Just ashame she won't give up the odd booze filled night for me to have fun.

I could of easily given in to the many break downs I've had and the times I've just wanted to die because its hurt so bad. But no I didn't! I locked myself away with my babies for 2 yrs and now she has the nerve to say that to me.

Is still happily die right now to be with Thomas but I'm just trying to be happy again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->