yummy mummies dating support group

wow that is good going, 3hours, there must be some sort of spark there to be able to talk for 3hours.
jesus i just seen 4am, thats mental.
the worst thing is no matter what time you go to bed or have a hangover, your special alarm clock will wake you demanding breakfast :)

Oh yes lol the special alarm clocks.
We really can get on the phone and talk rubbish lol he was abit drunk so repeated himself afew times.
But we just get on, he's easy to talk to and he's really funny. He was saying how much he likes me already so he's hoping the date goes well (horrible having to wait so long!) he saw a picture of me and was like Kimberley wow u are stunning. And that was like I can't believe ur actually interested in me.
At one point the conversation got very flirty indeed haha

Personally I agree with u, that sounds weird.
I admire men who do date a woman with children but having children isn't who we are so it shouldn't even be an issue.
I've said to the lad I'm starting to date that I don't need him to play a part in my children's lives just as I won't be playing any kind of role in his daughters.
That's something to disgus way way down the line lol
And welcome to the group :D all are welcome to barge in lol

I've been texting RAF lad as usual and before the big date Friday we are going on a mini date the night before as that's when he's back in town. Nervous and excited but now I have nooo idea what to wear!!!! Nooooo lol

ok, just sitting, downing some alcohol waiting for him to arrive, hopefully il be slightly tipsy to take these nerves away :)

thanks omfgski
sorry iv dont understand what your comment ment? for me, it would never be an issue if someone had kids

x

Woo hope ur having a great night lemon tree.
Just got a call off RAF lad saying he was turning his phone off because he just had a really nasty all of his ex (one he has the baby with) and her mother.
He didn't go into detail thank god lol because I really don't want to get involved in that because I don't no her side. Oh dear lol

have not run off been a busy couple of days - right in the next 4 days gonna sign up to a dating site! i wanna date!!!!

have not run off been a busy couple of days - right in the next 4 days gonna sign up to a dating site! i wanna date!!!!

YAY! Good luck
So happy to not feel like I'm doing this on my own and I have other gorgeous ladies going through it all with me :D

Ermm don't no.
I'm pleased iv broke the ban, but really not 100% sure. He's so quiet we barely chatted but could write about 20 texts in an hour..

Just not sure!!

Nerves are the worst! Everyone is brave behind a text! Give him another date and see how it goes. I bet it will be better.

Talking of hiding behind texts lol when I first decided to get myself back out there I have my number to a lad, who I then found out was 19 lol I'm 24.
We texted for ages and really got on then he freaked out n went weird.
We carried on talking here and there and mates on Facebook. Out of the blue he started to text me the other day and 3 days on he's still trying his luck and wants to meet up haha I no he only wants sex, he was my original get it over and done with guy lol but nothing happened.

Silly boy, I'm texting him and messing with him lol as if he's got a chance.

Got a text off my big sister asking if I wanted to go out, my little sisters babysitting who I have to pay but still excited to be getting out.
Then I'm out 2 nights next week with RAF lad :D

Eugh, thought I found a keeper but he is ridiculously clingy- if you don't reply to him within five minutes then he just sends a load of weird crap and asking why you are ignoring him- so I've had to block him :( shame because he seemed lovely and he was gorgeous too.

Why do I have to be so god damn fussy, and why does it seem like I am surrounded by the most chav riddled areas of Britain :sick:. I'm sick of looking at chipolota sausages that "men" think resemble six packs- and why do they think a pimped out Vauxhall corsa is going to impress me :wacko:.

Eugh, thought I found a keeper but he is ridiculously clingy- if you don't reply to him within five minutes then he just sends a load of weird crap and asking why you are ignoring him- so I've had to block him :( shame because he seemed lovely and he was gorgeous too.

Why do I have to be so god damn fussy, and why does it seem like I am surrounded by the most chav riddled areas of Britain :sick:. I'm sick of looking at chipolota sausages that "men" think resemble six packs- and why do they think a pimped out Vauxhall corsa is going to impress me :wacko:.

Oh dear! I had a mate who went on online dating and she met a fair few weirdos lol but afew nice lads.

Good luck!

Don't think I'll be around much longer- also sick of boys who look about 12 messaging me :wacko:

How did you meet your guy moomin?

Do you mind if I join in? :lol:

I am going to start the search on New Years eve and I have told my best friend she can set me up lol. I can't do dating sites I am way too shy to start conversations and get really picky so find fault with all the guys.
I am so clueless with guys now, haven't spoken to one for I don't know how long :dohh:

welcome redlily..

he was so quite, he literally watched telly the whole time, apart from the obvious... i literally spoke about everything, including weather... hes really fit.
to top it off i felt like shit about my weight, i have literally seemed to put a stone on over xmas.
after the who know what part, i felt so strange, it was the first person other than my ex in over 5yrs, it honestly felt weird, i even found myself thinking about conversations with my ex, how easy stuff was, i know you only look at things with rose tinted glasses after, and what he has done to me is so disgusting, i just kind of missed him.
i guess i will never full get over what he done to me.

i texted date bloke a banter message which usually would of made him laugh, which he wrote abit aggressive. i then explained what i meant and said would there be a next time which his reponse was i dont see why not.

looks like im still on the shelf, and probably will be for a while.
awhhh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->