yummy mummies dating support group

I can only imagine how horrible it must be :( I'm sorry she's not being supportive keep going on your date! you have mourned and will continue to mourn your husband it never goes away but that dosnt mean you should be alone forever.

You deserve to be happy, keep having fun never mind your mother xx

When I got back yesterday evening my mum made a comment that really annoyed me. She said I should of been doing all this dating and wanting to go out before I had kids....

i havent read the rest of todays comments, so no doubt il be commenting again, but just read this and thought omg....
first of you where happily married and things happen that we cant control, as is my ex leaving me. does this mean because we have children therefore we cant ever be happy. its like what we talked about before, some people hae kids and thats all they need where others also want a life. i do no agree with this at all, and tbh your youngest is 2years old, you have give yourself time and i think 2years is plenty of time. why shouldnt you take control of your life your only 24. sorry for the rant, but i feel some people say this about me, even though i barely go out. a 'friendish' has made comments about me never going out before lo so it shouldnt bother me now.

Thanks ladies :)
It feel weird but I'm actually starting to feel really happy again.
Second date just finished and wow. I really like him and from what he's sayin he really likes me too!
I think this might turn into something more then dating pretty soon

Aww that's really great :)
Sorry about what your mum said.

I'm really hoping I meet someone before Valentines day. I have never actually had a boyfriend over v day :blush: lol.

A bf on v day is overrated lol they rarely do anything nice!

I really don't want to see RAF lad tomorrow, I just want to be with j (the window cleaner)
I'm just guna have to go cuz I don't wana let my mate down and tell RAF lad that I'm just not feeling it and that's it

wow im so excited. i know you dont want to let your friend down but mayb i wouldnt go to see raf lad, just incase you like him also and make yourself confused. couldnt you and your friend go out somewhere, or was she meeting his friend?
x

ooo shounds very promising!! agree with lemon tree maybe its best just to tell RAF guy and save the confusion? eee your officially dating! XX

Yeah my mates meetin his mate :/ and we are staying in a hotel and that's been paid for (going to another city) I couldn't like RAF lad more then j so I won't get confused, just feel like a bitch.
And yes I am officially dating!!!!
Date 3 is booked for Monday day, he's coming round mine to watch a DVD. I'm making him wait to dtd lol
So no naughty business will be taking place

love it :) will your boys be there?
my brother sends me a picture of his friend lastnight, apparently he likes me and wants to take me out for a drink, and hes really hot.

but i have a really hot rule, after fob i will never date someone who is overly hot, sounds strange but i believe id always be worried of him cheating like fob, and not that i want to let myself go, but iv had a baby, my body isnt the hottest, or the nicest so i want to feel comfortable with someone and not worry that a hot girl with a hot body is coming onto my man. weird theory i know but im sticking to it lol plus i go to mush infront of hot people.
also like i said after my last date, its too much dating with a young baby, i felt so guilty last week..

No monday is a day the boys are both at nursery. and because zane keeps gettin out of bed we agreed we wouldnt ve risking him coming at night.
hes the boss of the window cleaning company so can make his own hours which is nice.

My husband was really hot, always had girls all over him and he never cheated. A drink won't hurt to go on :)
I've been out 3 days in the trot lol can't get much worse then me hahaha
I hate my body, I've had 2 babies lol so that's where sexy underwear comes in!
I've got a couple of slips from newlook. Omg they are gorgeous and cover all that needs covered. I'm plannin on keeping that firmly on at all times hahahaha

you are skinny girl, you look fantastic :)
he hasnt seen me, which i first of find weird that hes asking for my number, and then plus im not that skinny girl i used to be, cant deal with meeting someone and their disappointment, which is what i think happened with date bloke.

x

Ur stunning!
I may be skinny but that makes the extra skin and south facin boobs worse haha I went from a E cup to a A/B after Corey so that's thrown my self confidence right out the window.

The one thing I will say is men very rarely see the faults that we do

Well last nights date I should of followed my gut and canceled.
The lad my mate was on a date with had a face on, so that ruined the night. RAF lad was really funny and we had a laugh.
End of the night he starts talking about relationship so I knew I had to break it off then n there. He was so sweet about it, we ended up kissing and things got heated lol but nothing happened.
I had J textin me that night an he was on my mind. He wanted to see me so much he picked me n my mate up from the train station n took us both home. Me and my mate are planning a curry tonight and he's gate crashing because he wants to see me.

Long story short hes also told me he really wants me (as in relationship materal) and doesn't want to rush into sex.

Fine with me lol altho I don't wana wait too long. Nothing worse then being nervous

omg.... you are actually dating :) i love it

its prob best you didnt cancel because you could of had those what if feelings, now you know that theres nothing in it and your mate knows the other is a knob :)

is J on facebook? i need to noisy at a picture?

Haha no he's not on my Facebook and I think he deleted his account.
I was sending him loads of random pics n he was sending me ones back. He's so dam cute!
He's on twitter if uve got that? He's got an app showing those who've looked in his profile the git haha

Yeah he's comin mine, my mates here too tho lol
@perkynipz is his page lol I hate his profile pic! Looks nothin like him

hes fit and you both look like you suit if you know what i mean.
how exciting :)

Wow!
He came round and him and my mate seemed to get on.
She left at around 11.30 and he stayed.
Sat on the chair talking, hugging and kissing. It kept getting really hot if u no what I mean but he'd back off.
Around 1.30 I was ready to drag him upstairs but then he said are u sure this isn't too soon, are u ready? So I said well I was until u said that lol

He said that if any girl comes near him hes going to walk away because hes mine.
He's also got a photo of me as his screen saver and he said "I could happily call u my girlfriend"
I skipped over that part because I don't want "labels" right now.
Seeing him again tomorrow night an then Monday day.

Excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"