yummy mummies dating support group

You go girl! Lol at least he's being a gentleman and don't sorry about the title you already have it lol x

' Shes perfect. Happy is an understatement'

Awww :) x

Hahaha u just saw that myself :D

He text me saying abit part of why he didn't stay over so soon was because its not fair on my boys to see him here. They are my number 1 not him.
Now that was a cute thing to say lol
Altho I've got a photo frame n in it is a pic of my and my husband. I thought I had taken it down as my plan is to put pics in a album I stead. It threw him abit seeing it, bless him

wow get you :)
how amazing, :) and what a lovely bloke to be thinking of your boys :)
how old is he?

wow get you :)
how amazing, :) and what a lovely bloke to be thinking of your boys :)
how old is he?

He's only 22.
He wasnt sure about coming round last night because Zane keeps gettin up in the night recently and he didn't want Zane to get annoyed lol but luckily he stayed in bed.

He's still texting me now. I'm starting to really like him and he seems smitten. My mate kept laughin at how he was lookin at me last night.

Eekk this is scary lol

it is exciting but comes at the right time :) iv just ordered myself an exercise bike to myself my ass into gear to loose weight :)

I've got a cross trainer but hardly use it:/ really need to get my ass into gear lol

I'm jumping on the ww bandwagon. Gonna be a yummy mummy soon :)

Well ladies he came round last night. And he spent the night.
He wants to start seeing each other rather then dating.
He wanted to pose for silly pics last night so I did n he's made it his profile pic on twitter!! I'm not wearing any make up lol not impressed

Having sex again wasnt as scary as I thought it would be at all.
He got abit freaked out worrying the boys would hear it wake up and he left before they got up.
We've spent most of the day together. As he was bringing me home my mm came with Corey. So he came in and had dinner with us (zanes at my mums so hasn't met him officially yet..even tho he's met both the boys before while working)
Corey wanted him to pick him up so he did and I froze. Other then my bil, brother and step dad I've never seen another man hold Corey and it freaked me out. Got me thinking of Thomas.
He was really good with him.
J is really keen and seems to want an actual relationship, but I said lets just see what happens.

I really like him but I've only just got myself out there so duno if I should jump in and just go for it.

omg!! have i missed something??? i didnt realise you went the whole hog, ;) ;) ;)
you go girl ;)
for me it felt weird, i guess sex with my ex wasnt how it should be, it was planned, happened 1 mayb 2 a year, and that would be after months of me nagging, so to speak... another lovely thing he left me with.

i know what you mean about him holding your little boy, i would feel weird a bloke holding her, but then from the same respect i would love for her to have male role model.

i think you should go with, dont over think it, if your out and end up kissing someone else, then that yourself mayb saying your not into him as much as you thought. i think your wise not to label anything, it takes me months before a label comes out. again im weird i no, i could be different in my older age :)

omg!! have i missed something??? i didnt realise you went the whole hog, ;) ;) ;)
you go girl ;)
for me it felt weird, i guess sex with my ex wasnt how it should be, it was planned, happened 1 mayb 2 a year, and that would be after months of me nagging, so to speak... another lovely thing he left me with.

i know what you mean about him holding your little boy, i would feel weird a bloke holding her, but then from the same respect i would love for her to have male role model.

i think you should go with, dont over think it, if your out and end up kissing someone else, then that yourself mayb saying your not into him as much as you thought. i think your wise not to label anything, it takes me months before a label comes out. again im weird i no, i could be different in my older age :)

God I hate ur ex the more I hear about him :/

this statement i agree with. literally nothing could phase me now. i could consider myself heartless lol :laugh: apart from when it comes to y girlie, my heart melts a hundred times a day :)

this statement i agree with. literally nothing could phase me now. i could consider myself heartless lol :laugh: apart from when it comes to y girlie, my heart melts a hundred times a day :)

I totally agree with what uve said too x

Ooooo get you! He seems like a gentleman follow your gut instincts maybe you won't actually look any further x

He is such a nice guy. Altho I can tell he's not used to liking someone more then they like him.
Think he tried to make me jealous last night lol
it started because he told me if he was chatted up hed be tellin them to get lost and ny responce was "do what u want, im not ur keeper" and his face dropped bless him.

his phones always going off an the other day a girl text him just saying hey u, which he ignored at the time.
He wasnt round mine last night but he text me saying that he had text this girl saying he was seeing someone so to leave him alone and she called him crying. And then he said the same to another girl n her response was nah don't stop talking to me just cuz her...she's a lucky bitch.

Made me laugh, I don't have time for silly girls giving me grief or him trying to make me jealous haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->